Release Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
is this forum dead no replies since november
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5thclh...sp=sharing

see image here
How do I switch back to confluence I don't see anything under settings other than black glass nova options?
(2016-01-28, 21:28)Rossetti03 Wrote: How do I switch back to confluence I don't see anything under settings other than black glass nova options?

Settings -> Appearance -> Skin
Hi all,

Im having a problem with backgrounds and thumbnails in skins settings ive changed them and all looks good changed the path in gui settings to special but ive read somewhere i need the change them in userdata script.skinshortscuts but what files in there need changing I would like to share this build at the moment it will only run on my computer any other device as black backgrounds and default thumbnails

Black glass nova version 4.10.0 by tgx

Kodi 15.2
(2016-03-21, 17:22)Cjdeals Wrote: Hi all,

Im having a problem with backgrounds and thumbnails in skins settings ive changed them and all looks good changed the path in gui settings to special but ive read somewhere i need the change them in userdata script.skinshortscuts but what files in there need changing I would like to share this build at the moment it will only run on my computer any other device as black backgrounds and default thumbnails

Kodi 15.2

the file skin.blackglossnova.properties edit with notepad ++
(2016-03-21, 21:13)shearer69 Wrote:

Kodi 15.2

Ok so in there ive got 4 path example

Mainmenu maintenance background c:
Mainmenu maintenance backgroundname c:
Mainmenu maintenance icon
Mainmenu maintenance thumb c:

When I change these the background goes black and thumbnail goes default is that the anything else that needs changing? Thx
(2016-03-21, 23:24)Cjdeals Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 21:13)shearer69 Wrote:

Kodi 15.2

When I change these the background goes black and thumbnail goes default is that the anything else that needs changing? Thx

from C onwards in the line upto either addon or userdata change that section to special://home/
(2016-03-22, 01:58)shearer69 Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 21:13)shearer69 Wrote: the file skin.blackglossnova.properties edit with notepad ++

from C onwards in the line upto either addon or userdata change that section to special://home/
This is where my background files are userdata/background_pics/movies

So I normally replace the c:
With special://userdata\background_pics\movies\maintenance.jpg

But when i do this on all 3 mainmenu in skin.blackglossnova.p file and open kodi back up the background is black and the thumbnail as default
Sorted it now you need to change path in mainmenu.data and skin.blackglassnova.properties ?
(2016-03-21, 21:13)shearer69 Wrote: the file skin.blackglossnova.properties edit with notepad ++

This is where my files are userdata/background_pics/movies

But when i do this on all 3 mainmenu in skin.blackglossnova.p file and open kodi back up the background is black and the thumbnail as default
(2016-03-22, 13:37)Cjdeals Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 23:24)Cjdeals Wrote: Ok so in there ive got 4 path example

This is where my files are userdata/background_pics/movies

depends on version of nova later versions goto userdata/addons/skin.blacknova and edit settings.xml
Sorted it now had to edit mainmenu.data file also
Black Glass Nova 4.15.0 is out!

This is my last update for Kodi 15.x Isengard. The skin development for Kodi 15.x Isengard ends with this release.

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard2