• 174(current)
Artwork Downloader
Hi everyone. Just a simple question.

Is it possible for the artwork to be downloaded on a different location and not on it's corresponding Movie/TV Show folder? I prefer to keep all my thumbnails, logos, etc on a separate location

Thanks
I have a question. Why is it that Artwork Downloader will only Download Art for TV Shows if TheTVDB Scraper is used?
If I scrape Shows with TheMovieDB it won't download anything.
I tested this several times with different Scraper Settings and set Artwork Downloader to only Download Series Art. It will see the series but won't even try to download Arts, skips the step entirely.
I tested this on Isengard and Jarvis (different Machines)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
Hi all.

I've been trying to map Artwork Downloader to my keyboard.xml so that I can download a logo via the GUI for a single currently selected movie (or TV show) only, but I can't get it to work. To be clear, I want to be able to choose a specific logo from the GUI. I don't want it to automatically download the first one.

The most recent combination I've tried is below. It works ... but it doesn't stop at the currently selected title. Rather, it prompts me to download logos for every movie in my library, one by one, in alphabetical order.

Can someone help me fix this so that it opens the logo GUI for the currently selected item (movie or TV show) only?

Code:
<a mod="ctrl">RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.MovieTitle], logo)</a>
90% of DiscArt doesn't Auto-scrape, I have to add them manually.

Skin tested on Aeon MQ 6 and Estuary

Any Help?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
As movie78 above, when I request download discart for my movies collection of 300+ strong, it finds no art. I have to download each one manually. All other artwork downloads fine.
I'm sure this has been asked before, I just couldn't find it with a search.......

I have 2 KODI setups: 1. desktop and 2.a living room Lenovo Q190. I do most of the tweak work and updating from my desktop. When I do a run of Artwork Downloader on my desktop which folder and or files can I copy over to my other setup to avoid running it again?

Both systems are Windows 10 and KODI Jarvis and it is all networked together.

If I'm doing things the hard way and someone has a more automated method please let me know!
(2016-05-19, 17:43)melons2 Wrote: I'm sure this has been asked before, I just couldn't find it with a search.......

I have 2 KODI setups: 1. desktop and 2.a living room Lenovo Q190. I do most of the tweak work and updating from my desktop. When I do a run of Artwork Downloader on my desktop which folder and or files can I copy over to my other setup to avoid running it again?

Both systems are Windows 10 and KODI Jarvis and it is all networked together.

If I'm doing things the hard way and someone has a more automated method please let me know!

You probably need to check out MySQL.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Wgstarks .....thanks for the tip but too involved for myself and mysetup.

So,

Hi Martijn.

French user encounter an issue because his movies does not have ID but AD can't fetch it from TheMovieDB :

Code:
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: Processing media:  Alien, le huitieme passager
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: No IMDB ID found, trying to search themoviedb.org for matching title.
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: TMDB API search criteria: Title[Alien, le huitieme passager] | Year[1979]
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: TMDB API search:   http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=Alien,+le+huitieme+passager+1979&api_key=4be68d7eab1fbd1b6fd8a3b80a65a95e
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: API: http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=Alien,+le+huitieme+passager+1979&api_key=4be68d7eab1fbd1b6fd8a3b80a65a95e
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: TMDB API search found no ID
16:40:47 T:3484   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader MP: Provider ID:

It's because AD does not use the proper API :

http://docs.themoviedb.apiary.io/#refere...earchmovie

With :

Code:
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/movie?query=Alien,+le+huitieme+passager&api_key=4be68d7eab1fbd1b6fd8a3b80a65a95e&year=1979

AD can retrieve the good ID and search for artwork.

I will submit a PR for this issue on GITHUB.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
are there any issues with the plugin right now. i just had to re-install kodi 14 helix and i am unable to download this addon in the kodi repository. i cant even download it and then add it to kodi because i get dependency errors
(2016-04-26, 23:49)Squall13 Wrote: Hi everyone. Just a simple question.

Is it possible for the artwork to be downloaded on a different location and not on it's corresponding Movie/TV Show folder? I prefer to keep all my thumbnails, logos, etc on a separate location

Thanks

What i did on my LINUX systems is use a writable "overlay" filesystem to which kodi can read/write for this purpose
works fine, also amalgamates my various hdd sources into one browse-able media tree
Hi, I couldn't find this answered anywhere: Is there any way to have different thumbnails for a TV Show that change as the background fanart does? Am I making myself clear? If not, I'll provide screenshots. Thank you!
I get an error when trying to manually add/download artwork sometimes for some movies. The only option in the window popup is "True"

Code:
21:14:50 T:3340  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
21:14:50 T:3340  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
21:14:50 T:3340  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 13.1.0
21:14:50 T:12316 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
21:14:52 T:3340   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\bioha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 823, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\bioha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 98, in __init__
                                                self.download_artwork(mediaList, providers['movie_providers'])
                                              File "C:\Users\bioha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 403, in download_artwork
                                                self._gui_mode(currentmedia)
                                              File "C:\Users\bioha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 725, in _gui_mode
                                                imagelist = gui_imagelist(image_list, type_list['art_type'])
                                            TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:14:53 T:10468   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting c:\users\bioha\appdata\roaming\kodi\userdata\addon_data\context.addtolib\nos
21:14:53 T:10468   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting c:\users\bioha\appdata\roaming\kodi\userdata\addon_data\context.addtolib\cont
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Hi,

Can I delete the files in \.kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.artwork.downloader\temp Huh??
hey all...hope I can grab a bit of advice...

Running Aeon Nox, 5.8.6
Latest Kodi version on a Mac Mini
I cannot for the life of me get logos to show up in movies with artwork downloader installed.
I can go to info/choose art/clearlogo then see what i want, choose it, then menu back out, but nothing shows up even after restarts of kodi...any ideas?

I can also go to the "+" icon in movie info, and select artwork downloader, it grabs whats available, then thats it. no logo at the bottom of the screen under the movie title so that doesn't work for me either...

thank youuu for any help!
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18