• 3(current)
WIP Krypton Testing branch
Hello guys,
I'm using plexbmc with amber but every time I go to the music section it crashes! Does it happens to you guys too? I know it's beta stuff and I'm not complaining, just checking!!!
Kind regards
Hello
the tvshows button does not appear
apparently a problem in includes online: 753:
"<Visible>! Skin.HasSetting (TVShows.Hide) + Library.HasContent (TVShows) </ visible>"
like that the button is displayed but without access to the library
"<Visible>! Skin.HasSetting (TVShows.Hide) </ visible>"
Updated Krypton3 branch

22ndJune2016 -Removal of skin widgets to allow for more shelf options, added PVR shelf, recording widgets need to be reworked, only hide tvshow\movie submenu items if library has no content - not the main menu items.

Please note that I cannot guarantee that the Plex shelves will be working as I haven't tested them and they are not in the new format.
(2016-06-16, 13:50)ray.lp Wrote: Hello
the tvshows button does not appear
apparently a problem in includes online: 753:
"<Visible>! Skin.HasSetting (TVShows.Hide) + Library.HasContent (TVShows) </ visible>"
like that the button is displayed but without access to the library
"<Visible>! Skin.HasSetting (TVShows.Hide) </ visible>"

Thanks for the report, fixed in latest commit
Updated Krypton3 branch

23rdJune2016 -Add 'Most Played Songs' shelf, improve shelf labels.

I've now installed Plex so I can fix the issues with the shelf, will hopefully push an update soon
If you use plex the please also install the updated plexbmc plugin from here as it includes the required Krypton window name changes

https://github.com/joethepartylion/plugi...ee/Krypton
Hello is it possible to put image or icon to the left of the following views (panel view).
I try adding a picture control but
the worry is what will also be displayed when there is a panelsubheading.et I can not find good condition
thank you for your work.

Image et Image

I found the right to condition
thank you
Image et Image
Hi, great work, love the Amber skin for its simplicity and speed, I have found a couple of annoying bugs:

I upgraded to yesterdays release, I found that the widgets are not functioning properly per movie channel on the home screen when using Plex view, TV Shows channel work correctly but I have 3 different channels for movies and all channels show the same movies in the widgets under recently added and on Deck, I completely wiped the system and setup a fresh copy of Kodi with just Amber and your release of PlexBMC, problem was still there, I then went back to a copy from the 11th of June and everything works like should.

I found another issue that seems to plague various random versions of Amber and Kodi including both Amber from the 11/06/2016 and yesterdays release, when clicking on recently added in the sub menu, for both movies and TV shows, it shows all movies or TV shows and not recently added like the widgets do, I have seen this issue pop up from time to time through Kodi 14/15/16/17, sometimes it works as intended and other times its broken

I also have a feature request, when clicking on a movie from a widget, can it take you to a sub page where you can read the synopsis and other info on the movie before playing? kind of like the original PlexHT app? TV Shows already behave this way as the widget links directly to the season view, allowing one to read about the episode before actually playing it, it would be lovely to do something similar with movies, or maybe have the widget pop out the movie info in the widget when highlighting the movie, like the way the TITAN skin does.

Regards

KFK
(2016-06-27, 21:32)Kung-Foo-Kamel Wrote: Hi, great work, love the Amber skin for its simplicity and speed, I have found a couple of annoying bugs:

I upgraded to yesterdays release, I found that the widgets are not functioning properly per movie channel on the home screen when using Plex view, TV Shows channel work correctly but I have 3 different channels for movies and all channels show the same movies in the widgets under recently added and on Deck, I completely wiped the system and setup a fresh copy of Kodi with just Amber and your release of PlexBMC, problem was still there, I then went back to a copy from the 11th of June and everything works like should.

I found another issue that seems to plague various random versions of Amber and Kodi including both Amber from the 11/06/2016 and yesterdays release, when clicking on recently added in the sub menu, for both movies and TV shows, it shows all movies or TV shows and not recently added like the widgets do, I have seen this issue pop up from time to time through Kodi 14/15/16/17, sometimes it works as intended and other times its broken

I also have a feature request, when clicking on a movie from a widget, can it take you to a sub page where you can read the synopsis and other info on the movie before playing? kind of like the original PlexHT app? TV Shows already behave this way as the widget links directly to the season view, allowing one to read about the episode before actually playing it, it would be lovely to do something similar with movies, or maybe have the widget pop out the movie info in the widget when highlighting the movie, like the way the TITAN skin does.

Regards

KFK

Hi, I'm not that familiar with plex so I'm not surprised there are some bugs so thanks for the feedback.

1. Seems I made a mistake and missed the uuid visibility condition, i'll look at it this week.
2. Is this only in plex or in Kodi mode too?
3. Not sure if this is possible but I'll have a look. There is an option for the plot to show on home but this only works in plex mode for movies (at this time)
I'm not sure if its only in Plex mode as I don't use Kodi mode at all, I have been down the local data base path and tried PlexKodiConnect as well and its all way to much drama and far to slow, I find Kodi + Amber + PlexBMC to be the fastest and simplest option when dealing with 5 setups in one house, I would say in Kodi mode, all movies are under one home screen section called "Movies" so this issue would not show up anyway, but under Plex I have "Movie Collection" "New Release" "Kids Movies" "3D Movies" and "TV Shows" each has its own section and widgets on the home screen, but under the latest Amber skin each section just shows the same widgets (except for TV Shows) and it appears to be showing Movies from all 4 collections as one.

The fact that Amber has "Plex mode" is the reason I use your skin exclusively.
(2016-06-28, 01:56)Kung-Foo-Kamel Wrote: I'm not sure if its only in Plex mode as I don't use Kodi mode at all, I have been down the local data base path and tried PlexKodiConnect as well and its all way to much drama and far to slow, I find Kodi + Amber + PlexBMC to be the fastest and simplest option when dealing with 5 setups in one house, I would say in Kodi mode, all movies are under one home screen section called "Movies" so this issue would not show up anyway, but under Plex I have "Movie Collection" "New Release" "Kids Movies" "3D Movies" and "TV Shows" each has its own section and widgets on the home screen, but under the latest Amber skin each section just shows the same widgets (except for TV Shows) and it appears to be showing Movies from all 4 collections as one.

The fact that Amber has "Plex mode" is the reason I use your skin exclusively.

Understood, I can see why the shelves are wrong for movies, I deleted an extra line in my enthusiasm :-) I'll upload a new version tomorrow as I'm travelling today.
You ripper, I'll test it out as soon as your done, if you post to this thread I should get a message pretty quick
Updated Krypton3 branch

28thJune2016 -Move Plex shelves to new style, fix incorrect Plex movie shelf, add Genre as a possible entry point for Movies and TV Shows
(2016-06-28, 12:31)joethepartylion Wrote: Updated Krypton3 branch

28thJune2016 -Move Plex shelves to new style, fix incorrect Plex movie shelf, add Genre as a possible entry point for Movies and TV Shows

Works great now, widget issue fixed, I will test further when I get some time to play, I'm currently using it with Milhouse Generic 628 test build of LibreELEC.
Updated Krypton3 branch

29thJune2016 -New video seekbar layout, initial dialogfullscreeninfo update
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton Testing branch1