• 3(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
Got the Awards, Budget and Box Office to work the same way. Thanks a ton, mate. Now it looks so neat. Will post an update soon.
Updated.
Looks great! Is there any way you can keep the original text for the title for movies that do not have a logo available. It currently shows up blank. Thanks, we all appreciate your hard work and timeliness!
Excuse my question as I'm a noobie. But can someone explain how I can use this mod? I've downloaded the rar file but don't know where to place them.

Thanks!
(2016-06-28, 05:25)mjunk Wrote: Excuse my question as I'm a noobie. But can someone explain how I can use this mod? I've downloaded the rar file but don't know where to place them.

Thanks!

Place the DialogVideoInfo.xml file inside the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\720p folder

and the ratingsitelogos folder inside the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6\media folder
(2016-06-16, 06:50)Jerk Store Wrote: Looks great! Is there any way you can keep the original text for the title for movies that do not have a logo available. It currently shows up blank. Thanks, we all appreciate your hard work and timeliness!

Okay I'll share the file with you once I am done working on it.
(2016-06-16, 06:50)Jerk Store Wrote: Looks great! Is there any way you can keep the original text for the title for movies that do not have a logo available. It currently shows up blank. Thanks, we all appreciate your hard work and timeliness!

HERE you go.
HERE you go.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot!
Not getting plot for tv shows or movies. universal movie scrapper is set to imdb but still no luck. Tried update library/clean library as well.
@PiggyChops - Have you selected Get outline from - IMDb?
Yes i've done that in Universal movie scrapper
(2016-07-01, 13:11)PiggyChops Wrote: Yes i've done that in Universal movie scrapper

Had the same problem, you have to go into scraper settings, scroll to plot and change "get plot from" to IMDB Outline.....then you have to import your library again....
(2016-07-01, 14:56)Firetv344 Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 13:11)PiggyChops Wrote: Yes i've done that in Universal movie scrapper

Had the same problem, you have to go into scraper settings, scroll to plot and change "get plot from" to IMDB Outline.....then you have to import your library again....

Damn....that's gona take a few hours.
(2016-07-01, 15:34)PiggyChops Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 14:56)Firetv344 Wrote:

How many movies you have......I have 600 and it took me 30 mins
(2016-07-02, 00:05)Firetv344 Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 15:34)PiggyChops Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 14:56)Firetv344 Wrote: Had the same problem, you have to go into scraper settings, scroll to plot and change "get plot from" to IMDB Outline.....then you have to import your library again....

How many movies you have......I have 600 and it took me 30 mins

Not sure about the total but when you add the movies+tv shows+anime+animation it's about 16TB, also my net speed is only 12-13mb so i guess that affects how fast kodi gets info from imdb/tvdb. Did a full scan 3 days back when i transferred all my data to a new drives so a bit annoyed i've got to do it again Big Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72