• 7(current)
Making NFL Game Pass work?
Since today i cant watch games. NFL network works.[/align]
@WHamilton

If you're having problems, please enable debugging and open an issue in our tracker on GitHub.

---Alex
I think the Problem is here:

12:53:39 T:140529421973248 DEBUG: [plugin.video.nfl.gamepass-0.9.0]: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nfl.gamepass/default.py", line 411, in onClick
self.display_seasons_weeks()
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nfl.gamepass/default.py", line 236, in display_seasons_weeks
weeks = self.seasons_and_weeks[self.selected_season]
KeyError: u'2016'
@WHamilton This is likely already fixed in latest master on GitHub. A release will be made to the kodi repos in the next few days.

---Alex
can i it manually install before a release is made?
I want to install the new 0.9.1 over 0.9 Version on a Kodi 17 or/and kodi 15 System but there is on boath a depence Problem with xbmc.gui 5.10 ?
@Alexqw

Great work with the app. its been a real life saver over the last couple of years.

I am having the same issue as WHamilton.

Do you have an estimate on when the fix will be released? I want to make sure I am all set up for next weeks games!

Thanks
kodi 16.0 works.
15.2 or 17.0 not.
hey guys!

With the season coming up, I'd figure I bump this rather than create a new thread.

I've downloaded Game Pass but I continue to get messages that don't let me open the app.

It usually says I don't have the credentials or that there is an error.

Any solutions to fixing this?

Thanks guys!
Having the same issues. Won't login, states wrong info which is not. Hope for a fix soon. I'm on spmc 16.4.0 verison of kodi hopefully fix before 2morrow games.
With kodi 16.0 works fine
Does not work with kodi 16.1
The addon works well with 16.1 and 17 alpha3, version 15.x is not supported anymore.

Not working? First of all enable logging for Kodi AND the addon. Then check the following:
  1. If you use Kodi 16.1 and the addon version straight from kodi repo it should work right out of the box or provide a clear error in the log
  2. if you use the GP addon version from Github (e.g. if you run Kodi 17) you miss a crucial dependency for the m3u8 addon. You have to install the dateutil module manually: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/sc....dateutil/
  3. if you are an US based person and use international edition via proxy/VPN (which violates ToS for the NFL Gamepass service and is not supported officially) you might be recognized as located in the US. Look for "<isGPDomestic>true</isGPDomestic>" and "<country>US</country>" in the log. If true, your proxy/vpn is not working as desired.
I've done some testing with the Gamepass add-on and it seems to be pretty great, so thanks to all the people working on it.

One feature I miss from the Gamepass website video player is the way it displays (or rather doesn't display) the total duration of the match when watching recordings. A trained eye can pretty easily see if the match is going to overtime from just a (usually accidental) glimpse at the game length so it's a good thing they only show time elapsed next to the progress bar. If that's something you can add as an option to the Kodi add-on you would make at least one user even happier. Even better if you could add an option for completely removing the progress bar so that there's no way to figure out how long the match will last if you need to (or accidentally happen to) access the on-screen UI during the game.

Thanks to everyone again, it's great to see really useful software emerging from the open source community.
(2016-08-18, 03:27)AndyHill Wrote: I've done some testing with the Gamepass add-on and it seems to be pretty great, so thanks to all the people working on it.

One feature I miss from the Gamepass website video player is the way it displays (or rather doesn't display) the total duration of the match when watching recordings. A trained eye can pretty easily see if the match is going to overtime from just a (usually accidental) glimpse at the game length so it's a good thing they only show time elapsed next to the progress bar. If that's something you can add as an option to the Kodi add-on you would make at least one user even happier. Even better if you could add an option for completely removing the progress bar so that there's no way to figure out how long the match will last if you need to (or accidentally happen to) access the on-screen UI during the game.

Thanks to everyone again, it's great to see really useful software emerging from the open source community.

Hey AndyHill, file a feature request at their GitHub. They look at those very closely: https://github.com/Alexqw/xbmc-gamepass
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making NFL Game Pass work?0