• 10(current)
Release [CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended
UPDATE:
A small update to followers and users of SexyCirrus, despite the silence development still continues. Krypton is coming! And something far better than Wave Two is coming with it. Stay tuned. Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2016-05-04, 05:56)Rufoo Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 18:35)Mike_Doc Wrote: Congrats on the release Rufoo.

Hey mate! Thanks a ton. More to come. Smile

(2016-05-03, 19:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: saw kiddykokane ask in the old thread about something like the old VHS back cover? something like this on the right

I've had this in Madnox for quite a while now and if you want some help or info on doing it just let me know Rufoo.

Yah! I may look into it at a much later point, the media stuff is the lowest priority overall. It's all about the Games. Smile However, even with the media views I have done I encounter all sorts of new things so I will deffo hit you up for information and council as I need it. Likewise, need to know anything about game views or AL stuff, feel free to hit me up. Smile

Awesome JOB! Big Grin thanks a lot... this makes cirrus close perfect to my favorite skin the only reason i switch some times to Madox is the missing "extrathumbs" ( only 2 thumbs in showcase mod Undecided )
i got another treat ...ahwwHuh the trailers / Tvtunes-VideoTheme (in my case) won't show up in the Fanart window... can you build this support in ? it will be flawless.
the VHS cover was mo' lika exsample what i mean is actually get "extrathumbs" in the "Video-Information" window...
Great views! also is this skin recommended to use with retroplayer? and if is which kodi Retroplayer version is it recommended to use with jarvis or krypton. Thanks for the incredible work!
(2016-08-15, 01:47)kiddykokane Wrote: Awesome JOB! Big Grin thanks a lot... this makes cirrus close perfect to my favorite skin the only reason i switch some times to Madox is the missing "extrathumbs" ( only 2 thumbs in showcase mod Undecided )
i got another treat ...ahwwHuh the trailers / Tvtunes-VideoTheme (in my case) won't show up in the Fanart window... can you build this support in ? it will be flawless.
the VHS cover was mo' lika exsample what i mean is actually get "extrathumbs" in the "Video-Information" window...

Thanks, mate. Smile We'll see what happens when Krypton gets here, you never know. Smile There are a lot of changes coming, most will hopefully be pleasantly unexpected. So I'll take your request on board.

(2016-08-19, 05:20)houdin24 Wrote: Great views! also is this skin recommended to use with retroplayer? and if is which kodi Retroplayer version is it recommended to use with jarvis or krypton. Thanks for the incredible work!

Hey, bud. Glad you enjoy! Currently these views only support default media areas and the gaming views are tailored for Advanced Launcher and WinterMute0110's evolutions - Advanced Emulator Launcher & Advanced MAME Launcher.

RetroPlayer, IARL, and HL support is intended and will end up as part of what's coming for when Krypton gets here. I could support everything on a generic level like most skins but this would result in an inconsistent experience with what SexyCirrus aimed to achieve.
please made for krypton :-D
We are working hard on it. Don't worry good things are coming Wink
Excited. Thanks for everyones hard work.
(2016-08-31, 15:44)bushida87 Wrote: please made for krypton :-D

(2016-08-31, 21:16)tekn0 Wrote: Excited. Thanks for everyones hard work.

Just as Paradix said, good things are happening and a lot of effort and hard work is going on behind the scenes. Paradix mentioned "we", so there's a hint at what may be coming. Wink

Indeed it is exciting times. Wintermute0110's efforts have rejuvenated the Advanced Launcher scene and in turn, new stuff is being made to support the newer possibilities of what his improved addons allow. Wintermute does his AEL / AML thing and I work on these projects alongside Paradix and another talented fellow but at the end of the day, we're doing stuff for the betterment of each others work, which in the end, will result in a better experience for users.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Smile
Update for SexyCirrus and Cirrus Extended Users

Some of you may be wondering what is happening on the Cirrus Extended and SexyCirrus front with Krypton right around the corner and Leia hot on its heels as things have been very quiet here on the forum. Cirrus and SexyCirrus are moving into the new era and with it, a complete refreshment to the experience, an overhauled look, and more options and views than you can poke a stick at. Area by area, asset by asset, things have been rebuilt from the ground up to bring a modern day sleekness, long overdue to Cirrus while retaining the essence of what users liked.

This means there will be no further updates to SexyCirrus as everything that was great about the project has been pumped up, enhanced, and baked into what's coming for Cirrus users in these early days of 2017. Smile

SexyCirrus will remain available for download for Jarvis users of Cirrus Extended.

When the time is right, Paradix and I will unveil everything right here on the Cirrus Extended forum. Thank you for your patience. Smile
Hey Rufoo is this still alive?
(2017-03-22, 20:59)Marcus_Brown Wrote: Hey Rufoo is this still alive?

Hey bud, very much so. But this is a grand overhaul that goes way beyond Cirrus / SexyCirrus. Smile

That said, as every aspect is being overhauled, it is a time consuming project and that is when I find time to put the work in outside of real life commitments. Perhaps after the first version goes live I'll see if users want to support development by doing a GoFundMe for a cheap Asus EEEbook so I can work on stuff throughout the day on my breaks. Smile
Sweet I'll put some toward it. I have no problem waiting for good development. Kudos to you guys for taking on such a huge project I know it's going to be epic.
(2017-03-23, 03:05)Marcus_Brown Wrote: Sweet I'll put some toward it. I have no problem waiting for good development. Kudos to you guys for taking on such a huge project I know it's going to be epic.

Your encouragement is appreciated. Smile

When the time comes it'll all go down right here on the Cirrus forum.
Just switched over to Arctic Zephyr+ to give my Kodi an upgrade to 17.3 and a modern, clean look - Cirrus didn't age very will IMHO (it was my number 1 to go Skin for many many years). Your new screens look very promising and nice though, looking forward to any updates to Cirrus / Sexy Cirrus! :-)
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] SexyCirrus 3.4.X - Gaming & Media Expansion for Cirrus Extended1