• 43(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Sounds great! ..hope you will find some time shortly Wink Wink
Hi

Can you tell me please if Cirrus Extended has an option for playing trailers in the fanart window, when you click on the film ?

I know this is possible on Madnox but I think I read somewhere that Cirrus also supports this function

Can someone clarify that this can be done and how I go about implementing this function after installing the skin ?

Many thanks

Ziggy
(2016-06-07, 17:15)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi

Can you tell me please if Cirrus Extended has an option for playing trailers in the fanart window, when you click on the film ?

I know this is possible on Madnox but I think I read somewhere that Cirrus also supports this function

Can someone clarify that this can be done and how I go about implementing this function after installing the skin ?

Many thanks

Ziggy

Hey mate, don't think this is natively supported in Cirrus. It is being added to Wave Two of SexyCirrus though, however, that is currently under development. Stay tuned. Smile
Starting today, I have problems with theme always at start KODI should start existing defaullt theme confluence. I have to manually adjust all the settings Cirrus. Turn off the KODI and starting again confluence. Do you know where he might be the problem? Thanks
can someone please help me. im a bit of a noob when it comes to .xml code and i would appreciate the help.

basically, im making my own build and i am using cirrus extended as the skin. mainly coz i like it and im sick and tired of all the nox builds.

my issue is, my build will only suite the horizontal menu format. the vertical will simply not work. what i would like to happen, when someone installs the build, that the default menu, will be horizontal and not vertical.

is there a way to change this setting via the xml code? i know you can do it via the settings screen, but i will be disabling that option and only have the menu bar in the horizontal view.

thanks
Hi, Would it be possible to have a view like this mod? where you can see at a glance note imdb, etc .. rotten tomatoes

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279036 (this is for AEON)

Hi guys,

I got some weird issue when installing your skin.
Did it as with all other skins as well: Download from github - extract - change folder name (delete -develop) - restart Kodi - go to Settings - Choose skin
When I do so Kodi does not change to your skin, instead tells me "could not load skin, missing files"
Is there maybe a Repo I have to install it from?
tried everything (all versions from github) and install from zip through Kodi.
I should mention, that I'm not running on a clean (new) setup. Mainly using Madnox, just wanted to try your beautiful skin to work a little with AEL...
Maybe it has to do with that. Can provide a log if necessary, don't know what to do with it really though due to the fact that kodilog uploader seems offline/broken.

Cheers
(2016-09-01, 22:04)BugRaider84 Wrote: Hi guys,

Did it as with all other skins as well: Download from github - extract - change folder name (delete -develop) - restart Kodi - go to Settings - Choose skin
When I do so Kodi does not change to your skin, instead tells me "could not load skin, missing files"
I should mention, that I'm not running on a clean (new) setup. Mainly using Madnox, just wanted to try your beautiful skin to work a little with AEL...
Maybe it has to do with that. Can provide a log if necessary, don't know what to do with it really though due to the fact that kodilog uploader seems offline/broken.

Cheers

Krypton or Jarvis is the question?

If Jarvis, you should just download through Kodi itself. Never had issue.

If Krypton, there isn't a readily available release yet.
(2016-09-01, 23:00)Rufoo Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 22:04)BugRaider84 Wrote: Hi guys,

Cheers

Krypton or Jarvis is the question?

If Jarvis, you should just download through Kodi itself. Never had issue.

If Krypton, there isn't a readily available release yet.

That was it! Download through Kodi haha Big Grin
The easiest way to install a skin and after 3 years here I totally forgot about that option with all that github and repo standards these days.
Thanks man, working like a charm Rofl
btw Jarvis but that is of no quali information any more now Cool
Hello all, I'm new to Cirrus Extended and I was hoping for a little help.

First, details of my implementation: I'm running four total computers in my home theater environment. All run Windows 10. The primary HTPC (the server) has a Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe tuner installed and runs NextPVR 3.7.7 as the backend. Also installed on this machine is Kodi 16.1 Jarvis with the NextPVR plugin and Cirrus Extended as the skin. The remaining three PC's are all identical and simply run Kodi 16.1 Jarvis with the NextPVR plugin and Cirrus Extended.

First question: my wife is a huge TV nut and I'd like to beautify Kodi/CirrusEx with TV art and such. How do you make the recorded TV list look like these screenshots?

Second question: Is it possible to somehow have a different timer icon show on the guide to differentiate between single-run timers and series timers? Right now, they both share the same icon.

Third and final question: Is it possible to force the guide to show TV channel numbers in addition to names? Right now, all we see in the guide is for example, "WPMTHD" without any channel number. I'd like to do this without modifying the channel names on the backend but will do that if necessary.

Thanks in advance, anyone that helps out a noob!
~Ark
Well I answered my first question ... except it led to another question.

I understand now that you add a folder as a video library and set the content to "TV Shows" to both get the optional displays as shown above and to download fanart for the various shows. My new question is, none of these options seem to be available for recorded TV (as in, you go into Live TV, arrow left on the remote, and choose Recordings). All I can get there is the plain List mode. Can that be changed?
Nothing? Sad
Sorry mate I'm on vacation right now. I hope you can wait for an answer a few more days. I'll be back next week and will look into your matters.
No worries, thanks for responding. Smile
i've finally released my build and i've had some good reviews so far. google "SuperCars build kodi" if your interested in having a look see.

but i do have a burning question to ask. will you be updating Cirrus:Extended for kodi v17 (Krypton)?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6