• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2016-08-29, 20:38)djhifi Wrote: I changed the file names in your zip to caps lock in the beginning, example:

rated nc-17.png to Rated NC-17.png
rated pg-13.png to Rated PG-13.png
etc

This did the trick.

NOTE: I didn't need to do this with ratings, just on the MPAA folder, ratings are good to go as they are.

"Tous Public" is a classification "All Audiences" from french movies. My MQ7 has that flag, but as your collection of MPAA's does not, it shows an empty rectangle on the info screen.

If you happen to have any french movie, look at the flag bar on the bottom, mq7 shows it as classification. Its blue (cant find it on the google :S )
Thanks for the clarification, now I think this is the same reason Tous Public doesn't show up, so just create a folder inside media folder and put the file like this
media/resouces/mpaa/CSA_U_FR.png
see if it show up like this (also change the mpaa to regular in top menu)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0vb8nx7n70...A_U_FR.png

(2016-08-30, 12:18)mjunk Wrote: Can someone be so kind as to give me the full path to the 1080i and media folders. Can't seem to find them. I'm on LibreElec.

Thanks
Do some google man
/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7/1080i
(2016-08-30, 21:50)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 20:38)djhifi Wrote: I changed the file names in your zip to caps lock in the beginning, example:

rated nc-17.png to Rated NC-17.png
rated pg-13.png to Rated PG-13.png
etc

This did the trick.

NOTE: I didn't need to do this with ratings, just on the MPAA folder, ratings are good to go as they are.

"Tous Public" is a classification "All Audiences" from french movies. My MQ7 has that flag, but as your collection of MPAA's does not, it shows an empty rectangle on the info screen.

If you happen to have any french movie, look at the flag bar on the bottom, mq7 shows it as classification. Its blue (cant find it on the google :S )
Thanks for the clarification, now I think this is the same reason Tous Public doesn't show up, so just create a folder inside media folder and put the file like this
media/resouces/mpaa/CSA_U_FR.png
see if it show up like this (also change the mpaa to regular in top menu)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0vb8nx7n70...A_U_FR.png

(2016-08-30, 12:18)mjunk Wrote: Can someone be so kind as to give me the full path to the 1080i and media folders. Can't seem to find them. I'm on LibreElec.

Thanks
Do some google man
/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7/1080i

I guess the reason tous public doesnt show is because the file wasnt on the original .zip Tongue
And i mean it didnt show on the DETAILED Smile on regular it shows mate Smile

That is why i was asking for you to include that flag on the colored .zip

Can you do that? or the textures .xbt now has more flags for detailed?

PS: Consider makin versions to the mod, for exame 2.1 2.2 etc Tongue
(2016-08-30, 22:11)djhifi Wrote: I guess the reason tous public doesnt show is because the file wasnt on the original .zip Tongue
And i mean it didnt show on the DETAILED Smile on regular it shows mate Smile

That is why i was asking for you to include that flag on the colored .zip

Can you do that? or the textures .xbt now has more flags for detailed?

PS: Consider makin versions to the mod, for exame 2.1 2.2 etc Tongue
the new file doesn't have more flags,I just put the caps on and some other changes, I maybe able to do it, But I can't promise anything, where do I find the details and some template if I want to create for french
DonGuldur i will try and find those templates for you.

In the mean time i have a suggestion for you, that Vikkixavier made regarding reviews from imdb and or rotten tomatoes on the skin helper topic but i think he never grabbed it. And i made marcel (skin helper developer) to look into it in the coming weeks, so please go give your feedback there Big Grin

(2016-08-28, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 19:52)djhifi Wrote: I guess there is:
http://developer.rottentomatoes.com/docs...ie_Reviews

Ah okay, I missed that because currently only OMDBAPI is used to query the overall ratings.
I can add this in within a few weeks but I'd like to know what would be the preferred option for skinners:

1. Have the data available in window props (imo not the best solution).

2. An additional plugin path to get a list of the reviews.You can then use a custom container to list the reviews.

imo option 2 is best so you have a list of listitems with the info set.
e.g.:

ListItem.label --> Name of the reviewer
Listitem.Plot --> Quote of the review
Listitem.Date --> date the review was added
ListItem.Property(freshness)
ListItem.Property(reviewlink)
ListItem.Property(score)

This is to implement review viewing "on the go" which is AWESOME.
You could add another button next to "info" like "reviews" Smile

EDIT:

Still regarding caps lock on the MPAA flags, for the sake of functionality, i will post all the correct names that work in OpenElec systems, for you to double check if you named them correctly on your last .xbt compilation:

(2016-08-31, 02:07)djhifi Wrote: DonGuldur i will try and find those templates for you.

In the mean time i have a suggestion for you, that Vikkixavier made regarding reviews from imdb and or rotten tomatoes on the skin helper topic but i think he never grabbed it. And i made marcel (skin helper developer) to look into it in the coming weeks, so please go give your feedback there Big Grin

(2016-08-28, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 19:52)djhifi Wrote: I guess there is:
http://developer.rottentomatoes.com/docs...ie_Reviews

Ah okay, I missed that because currently only OMDBAPI is used to query the overall ratings.
I can add this in within a few weeks but I'd like to know what would be the preferred option for skinners:

1. Have the data available in window props (imo not the best solution).

2. An additional plugin path to get a list of the reviews.You can then use a custom container to list the reviews.

imo option 2 is best so you have a list of listitems with the info set.
e.g.:

ListItem.label --> Name of the reviewer
Listitem.Plot --> Quote of the review
Listitem.Date --> date the review was added
ListItem.Property(freshness)
ListItem.Property(reviewlink)
ListItem.Property(score)

This is to implement review viewing "on the go" which is AWESOME.
You could add another button next to "info" like "reviews" Smile

EDIT:

Still regarding caps lock on the MPAA flags, for the sake of functionality, i will post all the correct names that work in OpenElec systems, for you to double check if you named them correctly on your last .xbt compilation:

That would be awesome, I'm looking forward to it.
Yes I named the ratings exactly like this, I grabbed it from the variables
All three mods are now unified.
Thanks!
Is it possible to add your Mod with the Holiday Mod?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-09-04, 11:17)movie78 Wrote: Thanks!

I did not test it, I have no idea
hi
anyone one out there know how to install AEON MQ7, ive downloaded it and ive tryed to install from zip file but keeps coming up saying cant install.
i have AEON MQ 6 on the pc
(2016-09-04, 20:34)adier Wrote: hi
anyone one out there know how to install AEON MQ7, ive downloaded it and ive tryed to install from zip file but keeps coming up saying cant install.
i have AEON MQ 6 on the pc

The only thing I can recommend is to do a fresh install, Backup kodi folder from Appdata/roaming to somewhere safe, then delete it, after that open kodi and try to install from aeon mq7 zip file.
(2016-09-04, 14:34)DolGuldur Wrote:

Can you please test it when you get a chance?

Thanks!
Hi DolGuldur,

i downloaded your xml files and your xbt file and extracted them into 1080i and media respectively.
Unfortunately, there is several problems: When in video info screen, there are no captions like "plot", "budget", "actors" and so on, and the formating is distorted. Plus, there are no logos visible no matter the settings. Language flags don't work aswell. (neither text nor logo)

I don't know what i could have done wrong. This is a fresh install. the xbt file was extracted in /media.

Thank you

Thanks

Same Here. Where is it located from root?
(2016-09-05, 18:59)AttacktheCow Wrote: Hi DolGuldur,

i downloaded your xml files and your xbt file and extracted them into 1080i and media respectively.
Unfortunately, there is several problems: When in video info screen, there are no captions like "plot", "budget", "actors" and so on, and the formating is distorted. Plus, there are no logos visible no matter the settings. Language flags don't work aswell. (neither text nor logo)

I don't know what i could have done wrong. This is a fresh install. the xbt file was extracted in /media.

Thank you

1-You need to enable Logos as title button which is not visible, so first you need to enable click and activate mode to view selected (to access this menu press up twice), then restart kodi and the button will show up,
2-You need to have the artwork first then it will be visible in the mode, run addon artwork downloader
3-Make sure to check all buttons in the top menu (Highlighted in Yellow)
(2016-09-05, 04:38)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-09-04, 14:34)DolGuldur Wrote:

Can you please test it when you get a chance?

Thanks!

Of course its not possible. DonGuldur will/would have to incorporate his changes to the top menu in the same .xml file you need for that other mod otherwise you will lose 1 or the other along the way...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7