• 118(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2016-08-23, 19:29)Orclas Wrote: I am considering a feature request, but before I go ahead on Bitbucket I thought I'd post here to see if others think it would be of use.

Most of my Kodi usage is for watching various Swedish channels and the combination of Retrospect (for access) and Super Favourites (for organizing stuff I want to watch) is awesome. The thing is however that I also share my living between two locations - about 80% in one and remaining in other - and while Super Favourites export/import function makes it very easy to keep the watchlist up to date between installs, it's a bit of a mess keeping track of what episodes I've watched and not.

So, what I'd personally love to have is the same context menu item "mark as watched" as Kodi has for files. On the other hand, context menus should be kept short, hence I want to see if there are any +1's here before I go ahead and bother Basje.

Currently the watched state has some generic issues. For instance, if any of the meta data (images/description/etc) changes, this will make it appear as if the item is new. I am looking into improving this. And with the next Retrospect version this should be better for shared libraries, but not perfect.

I would indeed use the 'w' or any other mapping to toggle the watch state.
(2016-08-23, 21:42)Basje Wrote: Currently the watched state has some generic issues. For instance, if any of the meta data (images/description/etc) changes, this will make it appear as if the item is new.

Well, one could argue that a context item would be of even more use, given the above and the wish to mark /already watched episodes on an install/ as watched simply because of metadata changes Wink

Anyhow, I'll be happy with the "w" solution, at least once I figure how to program my Logitech to send a "w" (dont use keyboard for any of the HTPC).

Thanks for the tip.
HTPC: LibreELEC 7 on Shuttle XS35GTv2 & Raspberry Pi 3
NAS: NAS4Free 2x 3TB Raid1
You can use the keymap editor addon (http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor) to map any key on your remote to ToggleWatched

or if you want to do it manually, the entry in keyboard.xml is <w>ToggleWatched</w>
Thanks, I'll look into it.
HTPC: LibreELEC 7 on Shuttle XS35GTv2 & Raspberry Pi 3
NAS: NAS4Free 2x 3TB Raid1
I think it uses to be part of the standard Kodi context menu, but they removed it. In the library it is under the 'manage' submenu if I remember correctly.
I've been having some problems with the Swedish channels(TV4 and Kanal 5) lately, I can watch for like 1-2 minutes and then it freezes and starts buffering really slow and sometimes it just freezes and the sound keeps going and then after like 30 seconds the picture fast-forwards..

Its the same on three computers here. Checked that I got the latest version of Retrospect and tried different versions of Kodi(16.1 and 17 beta).
On speedtests my speed is 250+Mbit/s downstream and the latency is fine(checked with ping -t to various sites).
Started a couple of days ago.

Any suggestions? Anyone else experiencing it?
I have not yet seen this before. But as soon as Kodi starts playback, it is basically out of my hands.
Ah ok.

Been using Retrospect/XOT.Uzg for years and it have never been like this. Sad

Thanks for a great addon btw!
(2016-09-02, 14:18)Ugga Wrote: Ah ok.

Been using Retrospect/XOT.Uzg for years and it have never been like this. Sad

Thanks for a great addon btw!

I checked and I haven't update anything in those channels for over 4 months, same goes for the Retrospect framework. Perhaps their content distribution is a bit messed up? You can try lowering the bandwidth via the Retrospect settings?
(2016-09-02, 08:29)Ugga Wrote: I've been having some problems with the Swedish channels(TV4 and Kanal 5) lately, I can watch for like 1-2 minutes and then it freezes and starts buffering really slow and sometimes it just freezes and the sound keeps going and then after like 30 seconds the picture fast-forwards..

Its the same on three computers here. Checked that I got the latest version of Retrospect and tried different versions of Kodi(16.1 and 17 beta).
On speedtests my speed is 250+Mbit/s downstream and the latency is fine(checked with ping -t to various sites).
Started a couple of days ago.

Any suggestions? Anyone else experiencing it?

Im having exactly the same problems. If you know any solution, please let me know. Thank you!
FYI, één (Belgian channel) has changed their website. They added full episodes, but changed the layout as well.
I assume a change will be needed to make it work again.
(2016-09-16, 11:18)Nikey84 Wrote: FYI, één (Belgian channel) has changed their website. They added full episodes, but changed the layout as well.
I assume a change will be needed to make it work again.

Indeed, see here https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...e-selected

However, I am not completely sure how to approach this, as there is no real overview of available shows with videos or a standard video page per show. It seems to have less of a structure. So suggestions are welcome, but please post them in the BitBucket issue so discussion is done in a single place.
I added a fix to the Bitbucket issue. Please give it a try.

Sent from my Nexus 4
Retrospect 4.1.2 has been released: http://www.rieter.net/content/2016/09/24...xot-4-1-2/
Question 
Hi,

I am looking for the channel School TV.
It was mentioned here and looks like it can be found in the nightly build.

https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...tv-in-kodi

It is defently not in the stable version.

The question is: is it in the nightly build and when can we acpect it in the sable version?

Thanks for reading andere keep up the great work.Big Grin
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7