• 2(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
(2016-11-13, 16:40)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey latts - Awesomeness as usual! Quick questio: do I install both to get it things to work?

Download links
Multi-Mod for MQ 7
Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Spin

Thanks RonnieG3! Since MQ 7 Spin acts like a new skin, I created two downloads. If you are only using MQ 7, disregard the Spin version.
(2016-11-13, 16:46)flowerpot Wrote: hi i found out that the language has to be set to English (US) to see the other mods but now i have got to menu bar and still not orange bar at the front of the skin thanks

There ya go!

OK, follow this link to set a default menu bar and you should be good to go.
(2016-11-13, 17:00)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 16:40)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey latts - Awesomeness as usual! Quick questio: do I install both to get it things to work?

Download links
Multi-Mod for MQ 7
Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Spin

Thanks RonnieG3! Since MQ 7 Spin acts like a new skin, I created two downloads. If you are only using MQ 7, disregard the Spin version.

Gotcha! But I don't see any of they Spin options in the new download. So Would I need to download Spin and then copy your links to have both? Wait - that's ecaxtly what I have to do isn't it?
(2016-11-13, 17:03)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 16:46)flowerpot Wrote: hi i found out that the language has to be set to English (US) to see the other mods but now i have got to menu bar and still not orange bar at the front of the skin thanks

There ya go!

OK, follow this link to set a default menu bar and you should be good to go.

hi many thanks for your help i just turned it on and all there with your mods showing thanks again for all your helpBig Grin
hi thanks for your help , we have added some movies from a hard drive when we look through the views some views have got cases and some have not we have got kodi in 3d and find that the back of the case is only half of the case or no case and the dvd image is half as well seems to happen in the spin mod not aeon mq 7

i have sorted this problem out it seems to have something to do with the texture file , as all i did was to copy the orignal texture file from spin mod and over write your texture file and now i have all mods and cases etc thanks

(2016-11-13, 17:08)flowerpot Wrote: hi many thanks for your help i just turned it on and all there with your mods showing thanks again for all your helpBig Grin

You bet flowerpot! Glad you got it working!
(2016-11-13, 18:08)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your help , we have added some movies from a hard drive when we look through the views some views have got cases and some have not we have got kodi in 3d and find that the back of the case is only half of the case or no case and the dvd image is half as well seems to happen in the spin mod not aeon mq 7

i have sorted this problem out it seems to have something to do with the texture file , as all i did was to copy the orignal texture file from spin mod and over write your texture file and now i have all mods and cases etc thanks

Ah...OK. I may need to combine the Media Info Mod and Spin Textures.xbt files into one.
(2016-11-13, 17:05)RonnieG3 Wrote: Gotcha! But I don't see any of they Spin options in the new download. So Would I need to download Spin and then copy your links to have both? Wait - that's ecaxtly what I have to do isn't it?

Roger that!
(2016-11-13, 04:28)latts9923 Wrote: The downloads below contain multiple mods installed for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin by manfeed. They will come loaded with the following Mods...

Holiday Mod
Star Wars Mod
Custom Radio Buttons
Menu Bar Selector
Media Info Mod by DolGuldur

Download links
Multi-Mod for MQ 7
Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Spin

You can overwrite your existing xml files to install this, but it will overwrite any additional Mods you have installed that use the same files. This is a pretty big overhaul, so I would recommend making copies of your existing files before proceeding.

If you would rather use the xml files provided as a reference and copy and paste the Mods, you will find markers for all of them. They are listed in the files as...

<!--* HOLIDAY MOD *-->
<!--* STAR WARS MOD *-->
<!-- Custom Radio Buttons -->
<!--* MENU BAR SELECTOR *-->
<!-- Media Info Mod -->

You must have the MQ Themes addon installed in order for the themes in the downloads to work.

I tested both downloads and everything seems to work just fine. Let me know if you run into any trouble.
very good like this and working great only in settings menubar i have mq7 menubar starwars neon halloween than i have a empty space they don,t show up which bar bar don,t show text in menubar settings thanksgiving can switch on off oke only no text show up maybe you can fix this? only thanksgiving don,t show up bar can get switch on of missing text only
(2016-11-14, 20:06)subzero78 Wrote: very good like this and working great only in settings menubar i have mq7 menubar starwars neon halloween than i have a empty space they don,t show up which bar bar don,t show text in menubar settings thanksgiving can switch on off oke only no text show up maybe you can fix this? only thanksgiving don,t show up bar can get switch on of missing text only

Are you using the language file I included in the file or did you copy and paste into another file?

The language file included works just fine for me...it has a listing for the Thanksgiving Menu Bar.
(2016-11-14, 20:16)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 20:06)subzero78 Wrote: very good like this and working great only in settings menubar i have mq7 menubar starwars neon halloween than i have a empty space they don,t show up which bar bar don,t show text in menubar settings thanksgiving can switch on off oke only no text show up maybe you can fix this? only thanksgiving don,t show up bar can get switch on of missing text only

Are you using the language file I included in the file or did you copy and paste into another file?

The language file included works just fine for me...it has a listing for the Thanksgiving Menu Bar.

i have file uploaded only use dutch language so if i understand i must add some code to the language dutch po file wich i use to get this to work do you know the code to see the text from thanksgiving bar?
(2016-11-14, 20:24)subzero78 Wrote: i have file uploaded only use dutch language so if i understand i must add some code to the language dutch po file wich i use to get this to work do you know the code to see the text from thanksgiving bar?

I'm away from my PC right now so I can't post the code. Check the language file I included and search for Thanksgiving Menu Bar.
(2016-11-14, 21:01)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 20:24)subzero78 Wrote: i have file uploaded only use dutch language so if i understand i must add some code to the language dutch po file wich i use to get this to work do you know the code to see the text from thanksgiving bar?

I'm away from my PC right now so I can't post the code. Check the language file I included and search for Thanksgiving Menu Bar.
working RoflRoflRofl
(2016-11-14, 21:42)subzero78 Wrote: working RoflRoflRofl

Good deal!
hi,
when i install your starwars mod for MQ7 Spin, the bluray cases dissapear in the shelf3D view.
have you got a solution for that problem Huh
thanks.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1