Release ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)
(2016-11-01, 21:46)Taifxx Wrote: DarrenHill, Excuse me, I read this wiki post and I don't understand why you want banned my addon? It is not spread pirate or illegal content and can be used with free or paid content. This addon uses only for adding links just like standard favorites feature. The user determines type of added content (tv shows / movies - it is category not more). What rules it violates?

I don't. Your add-on is fine.

Another user was asking about a banned add-on (wiki) in this thread. I removed that post and made mine to try and prevent him just repeating his question and having to do it all again.

Sorry for the confusion.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
No need for apologies. I do not understand correctly. ))) Thanks for quick response.
BLACK FRIDAY.
Nothing to sell, so just new version Wink

NEW 1.0.13: 'Select / Reset all' option in some multiselect lists, Folder mode for TV Shows, Episodes removing, several parts of same source adding and more ...

P.S. Accepted 'thanks' and bug reports Smile
(2016-07-19, 09:04)Nielz800 Wrote: Sorry my bad.

Will you add a function for addon-categories like " new movies"," most watched" so i can add a folder from addon to libary ?
I hope you understand what i mean.
best regards

(2016-07-19, 11:39)Taifxx Wrote: Nielz800, I do not quite understand. If you don't see add to lib in some context menus this means that source addon changed context menu. You need assign add to lib button for launching In this situation. How do this see here
Now folder scanning used only for Series.
I think Nielz800 means to add a whole category inside a video addon, example: go to CrackleR, right click Movies, click ADD to Lib select something like, "Add whole folder to library as Movies" and have it browse inside the category and add all the playable urls it can find as .strms.
(2016-12-07, 01:52)Alexsource Wrote:
(2016-07-19, 09:04)Nielz800 Wrote: Sorry my bad.

Will you add a function for addon-categories like " new movies"," most watched" so i can add a folder from addon to libary ?
I hope you understand what i mean.
best regards

(2016-07-19, 11:39)Taifxx Wrote: Nielz800, I do not quite understand. If you don't see add to lib in some context menus this means that source addon changed context menu. You need assign add to lib button for launching In this situation. How do this see here
Now folder scanning used only for Series.
I think Nielz800 means to add a whole category inside a video addon, example: go to CrackleR, right click Movies, click ADD to Lib select something like, "Add whole folder to library as Movies" and have it browse inside the category and add all the playable urls it can find as .strms.

+1

Keep the good work

I've got Spaniard translation in case you want to add it. https://ufile.io/2d995
(2016-12-07, 01:52)Alexsource Wrote: I think Nielz800 means to add a whole category inside a video addon, example: go to CrackleR, right click Movies, click ADD to Lib select something like, "Add whole folder to library as Movies" and have it browse inside the category and add all the playable urls it can find as .strms.

It makes sense. I'll think how to implement it.

(2016-12-09, 02:57)ruorbe Wrote: I've got Spaniard translation in case you want to add it. https://ufile.io/2d995

Problem with downloading. Empty file.
P.S. I'll be happy add your translation.
(2016-12-12, 08:38)Taifxx Wrote:
(2016-12-07, 01:52)Alexsource Wrote: I think Nielz800 means to add a whole category inside a video addon, example: go to CrackleR, right click Movies, click ADD to Lib select something like, "Add whole folder to library as Movies" and have it browse inside the category and add all the playable urls it can find as .strms.

It makes sense. I'll think how to implement it.

(2016-12-09, 02:57)ruorbe Wrote: I've got Spaniard translation in case you want to add it. https://ufile.io/2d995

Problem with downloading. Empty file.
P.S. I'll be happy add your translation.

Yes sure
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=0189...5371991043
1.0.14 with Spanish translation (thanks Ruorbe). But help still in English )
Hi,
can I have add-on library path on NAS ? Thanks for the information.
Yes you can if you can add it to Kodi. Also you can use NFS and mount your path in OS. Addon was support all paths available in Kodi.
The problem with creating an addon library on a NAS (what am I doing wrong?):

watch gallery

OS - LibreELEC Krypton (v7.90.010 ALPHA)
HW - HTPC, RPi2/3
Skins - RPi2/3 - Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, HTPC - Aeon Madnox
NAS - Synology

Thank you for your help !
1. Is LIB folder was created by specified path?
2. Reading allowed? reading of folder (access to list of files names) allowed?
3. Give to me full path for testing please
1. Yes, LIB folder created by specified path.
2. Yes,all allowed.
3. Full path → nfs://10.0.0.3/volume1/download/NAS/Knihovna Add Library (I apologize for the directory path to the NAS, I got it for testing purposes Wink )
Problem was found. Problem in case sensitive URL on Unix servers and incorrect work of addon DOS module with them. You can try to make url case insensitive in server configuration (like 'CheckCaseOnly On' on apache) or wait some days for patch.

Sorry for inconvenience (((
Everything OK, no need to apologize - we look forward to repair. Thank you for your work !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADD to lib - Add online content from another addons in Kodi library (as .strm)3