Win My updated media room (pics and vids)
simply beautiful!!
Hi, awesome looking setup.
Can you tell me a bit about the acoustic boxes either side of the _to die for_ screen please ?
Are they a DIY or a purchase ?

Cheers.
Looks good Big Grin
(2015-06-10, 07:50)alandee Wrote: Hi, awesome looking setup.
Can you tell me a bit about the acoustic boxes either side of the _to die for_ screen please ?
Are they a DIY or a purchase ?

Cheers.

They are from GIK Acoustics (www.gikacoustics.com).
Really Great !
Love that zero edge screen, very impressed with it in the ambient light. I've gone for React 3 in a recessed case as couldn't have a fixed screen, love your set up though.
I know you enjoy this setup - great work!!
Looks amazing with the lighting! So jealous of the 82"
Updated...

Built a front cover for the media console.

I also integrated Amazon Echo in to my home automation.
(2016-05-18, 04:10)MadClown Wrote: Updated...

Built a front cover for the media console.

I also integrated Amazon Echo in to my home automation.

Wow, that is beautiful. Very envious.

Idok Fire
indeed i loved it,very nice setup.
MadClown,what did your whole set up cost. I'm moving to new house and will have a lot of extra cash due to a settlement
would like to turn one of the rooms into mini movie theatre
(2016-12-17, 11:48)blueeyiz702 Wrote: MadClown,what did your whole set up cost. I'm moving to new house and will have a lot of extra cash due to a settlement
would like to turn one of the rooms into mini movie theatre

Not quite sure. It is a constant work in progress. At it's current state, it took over 3 years of component by component evolution. I would say at least $7k+.
Upgraded speakers to Focal Aria 948 with matching center and receiver to Denon x6200w (not seen in photos)

Night photo

Day photo
Hell Yes!!! I've been watching and admiring your setup since you posted it. It was really a great setup setup and very beautiful. You really did an awesome job and it's come a long way. Now it really rocks!! Speakers are clearly my biggest addiction and you really went for it. Thanks for showing us! For all the effort I'm always spending tweaking my setup for audio performance, your post is making me want to spend some of it on making it more visually pleasing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My updated media room (pics and vids)0