• 2(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
Cool. Looking forward to it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Welcome back djh_. Great to see you working on Aeon once again... legend of a skin.
"Aeon Project Founder"... damn right Smile
Looking fantastic!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Looks very nice and neat. Looking forward to it :-)
Kodi 21.0α | Ubuntu 22.04.3 | Kernel 6.4.x | intel i5-12600K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Corsair 2x8192MB (DDR4-3200) | HDPlex H5v2 | HDPlex 400W HiFi DC-ATX | Pioneer VSX-934 | LG 65B7D
Sooo nice!

If you take requests:
It would be awesome to have a Black&White filter for the background images of the homescreen.
Happy holidays and Welcome back!
Looks Amazing! can't wait.
Djh_ welcome back. Congratulations on the growing family.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Looks really nice, can't wait
I must say I'm impatient as well. Seems the kind of lean-and-clean skin I love Smile
Wow some XBMC royalty right here! A bit like Ragnar returning to Kattegat haha.
Welcome back DJH cant wait
Sorry to say, but its again kind of the same we have seen allready a lot of Times.. Always the same horizontal homescreen.

Why not for one time something different for the homescreen?! Something like Eminence, Titan, OR what ever.. Something original! You are so good at this and putting so much Time and energy in it. So why not something new!

Edit: this is only about the homescreen BTW.. The rest looks fantastic!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
(2016-12-28, 01:51)powermarcel10 Wrote: Sorry to say, but its again kind of the same we have seen allready a lot of Times.. Always the same horizontal homescreen.

Why not for one time something different for the homescreen?! Something like Eminence, Titan, OR what ever.. Something original! You are so good at this and putting so much Time and energy in it. So why not something new!

+1
Awesome!!
(2016-12-28, 01:51)powermarcel10 Wrote: Sorry to say, but its again kind of the same we have seen allready a lot of Times.. Always the same horizontal homescreen.

Haha thats because DJH basically invented the horizontal menu in kodi
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30