Couple questions
Hey everyone, love the skin. Very clean and functional. I just have a couple questions.

1: For non-library content when I go to information on say a movie it shows the plot and cast. When I click on cast it shows the names of the people and empty image containers. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this? If I click the person and go to details it will then show an image. (just being picky here for completion sake)

2: To go along with the first question when viewing information there is only play, plot and cast. Is there a way to include more like director, similar shows etc that you can find in extended script?

Thanks for any help or comments.
(2016-12-28, 17:19)Numotiv Wrote: Hey everyone, love the skin. Very clean and functional. I just have a couple questions.

1: For non-library content when I go to information on say a movie it shows the plot and cast. When I click on cast it shows the names of the people and empty image containers. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this? If I click the person and go to details it will then show an image. (just being picky here for completion sake)

2: To go along with the first question when viewing information there is only play, plot and cast. Is there a way to include more like director, similar shows etc that you can find in extended script?

Thanks for any help or comments.

It should show actor images, and it does so for me. Not sure what the problem could be, if it still exists.
Same goes for the second question. It should show all of those options

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple questions0