• 147(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
It seems to be a rather random error with little effect on the outcome, for now i've set it on the 'ignore' list of the latest nightly build, let me know if there's anything I should watch out for.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et

P.S. Thank you! same to you. Wink
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
(2017-01-03, 16:36)MariusTh86 Wrote: It seems to be a rather random error with little effect on the outcome, for now i've set it on the 'ignore' list of the latest nightly build, let me know if there's anything I should watch out for.

P.S. Thank you! same to you. Wink

Thanks and will do, so far seems random!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
The 'Bad Gateway' error should be ignored in the nightly build I released just earlier.

I don't believe I've encountered the errors in the last screenshot though.

Edit

The cast thumbs are indeed currently broken, I seem to be getting a HTML error page instead saying "ERROR: The request could not be satisfied" instead of the image.
Yes Vidal,

They both seem to happen independently as well as the same time.

Usually with three to 5 files being added at once.

When the smaller one shows I can close the window and re-add individually

When the big error happens it always freezes the app on my machine and I have to hard quit.

After that, if I restart the app my entire database is funky and the same errors become more frequent hence the reason I have just been deleting the DB and re-scanning the files.

As I mentioned to you before, after I had thoroughly cleaned/scoured all the metadata and started from scratch, I was able to re-add a massive amount of files without problem.

As you see it did return when I tried to add a few new files as a group several days later.

Add'l: I still have corrupted cast thumbnails no matter what I do...

Regards
I'm not sure if this is what you're already doing, but most wonky database issues should be straightened out by choosing the 'Rescan folders' item from the 'File' menu.
Yes, Thanks.

That does work for most.

Why I go a bit deeper is that as I add new files the big error becomes more and more frequent.

It all seems to reset if I delete the DB and rescan (leaving previous metadata in place)

Thanks again for the great application and all your hard work to support. It is appreciated.
I have an odd question.

I recently started using a remote app for Kodi and had issues getting it to see my tv show info. Long story short this is due to the nfo's adding

<id movedb="IMDB">xxxxx</Id>

To the nfo files.
I unchecked IMDB in settings and changed the get ratings from to tvdb
Then when updating a show (after I manually removed the IMDB line)
It's right back there.

In essence I just want the <id movedb="TVDB">xxxxx</Id>

Hoping easy way to disable IMDB so anything new I scrape doesn't get that added to the Nfo.

Still looking for a easy way to batch edit the existing entries out lol
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
More specfically this is the issue I am having: from the Kyra for Kodi remote thread.

The Kodi API only knows an imdbnumber and puts for the series the tvdbid in that.
Removing the imdbnumber in the nfo file (or putting the tvdbid value in the imbnumber) is causing Kodi to return the tvdbid as the imdbnumber.

You now have in your database series with an imdbid as imdbnumber. The kodi series scraper uses tvdb as a source, which doesn't know imdbids and therefore puts the tvdbid in the imdbnumber.

It's not something I can fix in the app. TVDB doesn't work with imdbnumbers. It's useless for me.

In my opinion it's best NOT to work with local nfo's. Just let Kodi do it's work. The Kodi scrapers I mean.

I can also see in your nfo file links to a tvdb xml file (episodeguide). tvdb has a new api which doesn't work like that anymore. It could stop working at one moment.
The kodi scraper however gets updated automatically so you don't have to worry about that.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
There's no easy way to get rid of the IMDb ID from the .nfo file, since I believe that the TVDB also provides it. (in order to link entries)

You could try setting the .nfo format to 'Boxee', which uses <boxeeid moviedb=""> instead of <id moviedb="">, but i'm not sure if that'll help.
Been fine for a while but got a new one tonight.

when I checked the metadata downloaded, the crash occured while downloading only "actor thumbs" for the 3rd out of 4 films just re-added to the library.

The 4th film had downloaded no metadata. That seems to be when all of these odd crashes happen.

Regards...

Imagegifs upload
Do you have any plains to update the way VIMM writes .nfo files for tv and movies to the newer format standard Kodi is using now?

Both TMM and MediaElch have switched over, but I still prefer this scraper.

As this is causing issues with aspects of the DB I had to move to TMm, but would still much prefer your interface.

Thanks
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-03-04, 19:47)Ruk12345 Wrote: Do you have any plains to update the way VIMM writes .nfo files for tv nd movies to the newer format standard Kodi is using now?

Can you give a link that shows what the differences are? Apparently it can still read the old format no problem?
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
(2017-03-04, 22:59)Glorious1 Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 19:47)Ruk12345 Wrote: Do you have any plains to update the way VIMM writes .nfo files for tv nd movies to the newer format standard Kodi is using now?

Can you give a link that shows what the differences are? Apparently it can still read the old format no problem?

http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/tvshows

Adding the "<id moviedb="TVDB">XXXXX</id>" IS what seems to be creating the issues.

Having <title>showname<title> solves this

CAuses issues with just about any remote from reading libary
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
What issues are you having?

From the link I can see they still use the "id" tag, and ViMM also uses the "title" tag with the show name, I could add the <showtitle> tag if that helps.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19