• 2(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
(2017-01-16, 19:35)Ruk12345 Wrote: Awesome can't wait!!

I initially thought I will make it for Helix (v14) or higher, but I think the requirement will be at least Jarvis (v16). It has a lot more functions available.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-01-16, 19:41)rschiks Wrote:

I initially thought I will make it for Helix (v14) or higher, but I think the requirement will be at least Jarvis (v16). It has a lot more functions available.

Makes sense, always have original Kyra for people that use thirst versions.

Your remote is definatky for the power user and can only assume they are on within one version latest build
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-16, 20:15)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-01-16, 19:41)rschiks Wrote:

Makes sense, always have original Kyra for people that use thirst versions.

Your remote is definatky for the power user and can only assume they are on within one version latest build

The next thing I have on my list (also a part of something bigger, like the tags from today) also requires at least Jarvis.
That latest Kodi versions support user ratings (next to the IMDb rating). And of course you can set the user rating to your own :-)

Of course when you are able to set the user rating you also want to filter on them.
But also on other items Big Grin

You can do this via the filter button:

Once pressed you will get a new new screen with the following options:

When actors is selected it will give all the actors you have in your library (here for the movie part) and in how many movies from your library he/she appears.
Of course you can also view them.

Am I missing any filters?
WOW, looking very cool..

The filters look good to me. I can't think of any that are missing.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
I was thinking of doing filters like genres, year, user rating, IMDB rating like tag buttons.
Between () is the number of movies which match that genre.

I am currently busy with the filters for IMDb ratings. The user rating filter is quite simple. It's a whole number between 1 and 10 (0 = No rating given).
IMDb ratings can be ratings like 5.6, 8.32 and 9.523

So I was thinking of the following:

< 5
between 5 and 6
between 6 and 7
between 7 and 8
between 8 and 9
between 9 and 10

As an example:

Or does anyone have another idea?
Hello Richard!

I like your idea on the IMDb ratings, and the only filters I would like you to consider adding are:

Director
Top250

Thanks for your work on this app, and I will be sending you a PM with my e-mail address so I can start testing!

Regards,

Bart
(2017-01-20, 01:48)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Richard!

I like your idea on the IMDb ratings, and the only filters I would like you to consider adding are:

Director
Top250

Thanks for your work on this app, and I will be sending you a PM with my e-mail address so I can start testing!

Regards,

Bart

I have added you to the list. You should get an e-mail from Apple.

What have you used to mark your movies with a IMDb top 250 tag?
Default Kodi is not doing that.
I want to make sure the result will be the same.
Richard,

Top250 is actually a field in the Kodi video database for movies.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-01-20, 12:49)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

Regards,

Bart

I know, but when I add a movie from the IMDb top 250 the field is empty.
It's not done automatically.
(2017-01-20, 12:51)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 12:49)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

Regards,

Bart

I know, but when I add a movie from the IMDb top 250 the field is empty.

Very true, sorry I wasn't specific. I use a Kodi add-on (script.imdbupdate) to keep that field updated. I imagine a lot of Kodi users who keep track of the IMDb Top 250 do the same. Having a filter would make it easier to see my Top250 movies, without resorting to viewing a playlist, which I do have. I can understand if you think this would not be something that would get widespread use and thus do not consider worth adding.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-01-20, 18:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 12:51)rschiks Wrote: I know, but when I add a movie from the IMDb top 250 the field is empty.

Very true, sorry I wasn't specific. I use a Kodi add-on (script.imdbupdate) to keep that field updated. I imagine a lot of Kodi users who keep track of the IMDb Top 250 do the same. Having a filter would make it easier to see my Top250 movies, without resorting to viewing a playlist, which I do have. I can understand if you think this would not be something that would get widespread use and thus do not consider worth adding.

Regards,

Bart

I will install the add-on and check things Big Grin
It's no problem of adding the filter. I think it's a nice addition and of course it would be handy if there's a sort by Top 250 rating option, otherwise the list will be sorted differently.
Thanks!!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26