Bug Bug Reports
(2015-11-23, 17:13)groovensynth Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 22:16)DjCisco Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 15:25)groovensynth Wrote: Hello,

I find that I cannot launch my music addons in 3.3.1. everything is in order with the default skin.

Thanks

Hi what do you mean you cant launch your addons? Do you mean the list of Music Addons doesnt appear? Or do you mean opening an addon, for example the soundcloud addon doesnt work?

I have just tested it and didnt encounter any problem, launching an addon is not something the skin does. Kodi does it. So it ia very strange that you can launch them confluence , but not on this skin

Yes I agree that the skin itself doesn't launch the addon. Sorry for not being clear. It appears that the "on click" event that is sent from the skin to kodi is not being reconized.

If I select a music addon and press return nothing happens in your skin, but WAD in Confluence. I have links to logs from each skin.

confluence - http://pastebin.com/VbKmhL5M
box - http://pastebin.com/uCsaHDAf

Mac Mini
OS X 10.11.1

Regards

I cant reproduce what you are seeing.
if I go to Music Addons and press Enter, all music addons open fine,
If I go to settings->addons->My Addons->Music Addons and press Enter, the addon Info buttons apperar as they should (including the Launch Button)
I have recently updated OpenElec 6.0 / Isengard 15.2 on my RasPi 2 with a fresh installation and have some minor bugs.

- No watched mark in the movie section. The watched mark appears in the tv shows section.
- Switched Color e.g. to Teal. But Checkboxes or arrows still appear in default color. I cant select "Theme".
Hi,

Take a look at :
- Singles
- Top 100
- Recently Added albums
- Recently played albums
- Compilation
- Music Video

They are all empty. When I switched back to confluence, they aren't.

Cheers

EDIT:
When I switch to the fullscreen, the lyrics go to the foreground. I don't plug a keyboard, So I can't do anything. I can't play the next song, I can't stop the song
(2016-01-02, 12:43)Steve_ Wrote: Hi,

Take a look at :
- Singles
- Top 100
- Recently Added albums
- Recently played albums
- Compilation
- Music Video

They are all empty. When I switched back to confluence, they aren't.

Fixed and available in the repo. This is the last update for Isengard. I am now working on Jarvis Migration
Hi!

There is a really really small, but somehow annoying bug:

In ...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.box\720p\MyVideoNav.xml there is a view id listed that does not exist (view id 60):

Quote: <views>50,51,52,55,56,59,60,503,508,519,521,522,523,524,525,526,527,528,530,531,532,533,534,535,536,590,537,538,539</views>

This causes a bug in the addon Super Favorites where default views for folders cant be saved, because the script responsible for doing so crashes when looking for view id 60, which doesnt exist.
Simply removing the "60" from the <views>...</views> line fixes the issue.

PS: Thanks for the amazing skin! It is my default one on every device.
(2016-06-08, 00:52)okid Wrote: Hi!

There is a really really small, but somehow annoying bug:

In ...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.box\720p\MyVideoNav.xml there is a view id listed that does not exist (view id 60):

Quote: <views>50,51,52,55,56,59,60,503,508,519,521,522,523,524,525,526,527,528,530,531,532,533,534,535,536,590,537,538,539</views>

This causes a bug in the addon Super Favorites where default views for folders cant be saved, because the script responsible for doing so crashes when looking for view id 60, which doesnt exist.
Simply removing the "60" from the <views>...</views> line fixes the issue.

PS: Thanks for the amazing skin! It is my default one on every device.

thanks for the hint, I will correct it
There's a bug I noticed that occurs when on the home screen with audio or video playing "minimized" in Now Playing mode and a screensaver kicks in (the one I'm using is Digital Clock, but I've duplicated it with other screensavers). The information bar at the bottom remains visible as a sort of overlay and never disappears. I've tried to rectify the issue myself, but not sure what to change in which xml file. Also to assist in possibly duplicating/fixing the bug, I'm currently running version 4.0.2 of Box on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Hi,

Just having a look at the Box skin and so far so good but shutdown doesn't actually shutdown my machine, it just exits Kodi (I'm running it under Windows 10 as a Windows explorer shell replacement). Using the default Confluence skin and the same shutdown options does shutdown the machine. Any thoughts?

Edit: I had a quick scan through the xml and compared it to that used by the Confluence skin and spotted that Box uses 'Shutdown()' and Confluence uses 'Powerdown()'. Changing it to use 'Powerdown()' does the trick. A fix to commit?

Thanks,
cekim
(2016-09-23, 18:21)cekim Wrote: Hi,

Just having a look at the Box skin and so far so good but shutdown doesn't actually shutdown my machine, it just exits Kodi (I'm running it under Windows 10 as a Windows explorer shell replacement). Using the default Confluence skin and the same shutdown options does shutdown the machine. Any thoughts?

Edit: I had a quick scan through the xml and compared it to that used by the Confluence skin and spotted that Box uses 'Shutdown()' and Confluence uses 'Powerdown()'. Changing it to use 'Powerdown()' does the trick. A fix to commit?

Thanks,
cekim

thanks for the hint, I will correct it
(2016-09-05, 12:02)Sylntnyt Wrote: There's a bug I noticed that occurs when on the home screen with audio or video playing "minimized" in Now Playing mode and a screensaver kicks in (the one I'm using is Digital Clock, but I've duplicated it with other screensavers). The information bar at the bottom remains visible as a sort of overlay and never disappears. I've tried to rectify the issue myself, but not sure what to change in which xml file. Also to assist in possibly duplicating/fixing the bug, I'm currently running version 4.0.2 of Box on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.

ok I will check this out
Minix system. With latest Google play version of kodi, with Box installed theme, is no longer showing any recently added movie to home page. I have even installed SPMC and the issue is the same currently. Any ideas how to sort to this? TV shows has no issue but movies does.

Any help would be great

Keps
(2017-01-07, 00:46)kepners Wrote: Minix system. With latest Google play version of kodi, with Box installed theme, is no longer showing any recently added movie to home page. I have even installed SPMC and the issue is the same currently. Any ideas how to sort to this? TV shows has no issue but movies does.

Any help would be great

Keps

Hi, are you seeing this now in Box 5.0.0 - Kodi Krypton?
Hi - using on amazon fire stick, installed Box this evening. Shut down the stick, started up later to watch a movie. Once Kodi opens up, I'm only seeing a blank blue screen (box screen) with the time and date in the upper right corner. I'm given no options to select anything else whatsoever.

I'd really appreciate any help you can offer - thanks!

f1
(2017-02-10, 03:15)f1rebox12 Wrote: Hi - using on amazon fire stick, installed Box this evening. Shut down the stick, started up later to watch a movie. Once Kodi opens up, I'm only seeing a blank blue screen (box screen) with the time and date in the upper right corner. I'm given no options to select anything else whatsoever.

f1

Can you connect a keyboard to the firestick? Per Bluetooth maybe?

If so, press "s", then go to settings > Interface > skin > configure skin > Home > Reset Home Menu
(2017-02-10, 21:46)DjCisco Wrote:
(2017-02-10, 03:15)f1rebox12 Wrote: Hi - using on amazon fire stick, installed Box this evening. Shut down the stick, started up later to watch a movie. Once Kodi opens up, I'm only seeing a blank blue screen (box screen) with the time and date in the upper right corner. I'm given no options to select anything else whatsoever.

f1

Can you connect a keyboard to the firestick? Per Bluetooth maybe?

If so, press "s", then go to settings > Interface > skin > configure skin > Home > Reset Home Menu

I don't think so, I only have a laptop and no Bluetooth keyboard. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0