Release service.subtitles.titlovi
Working on new solution for this addon for kodi.
I hope soon this addon will be functional again. Soon will be available beta version on GitHub.
Hey, thank you very much! Very appreciated!
Cool!
Glad to hear that. Thank you for your effort.

Please announce it here when beta comes out.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4
Beta version available on GitHub https://github.com/mikimac/service.subtitles.titlovi
I just tried it. There is no error anymore, it finds subs but not all, for some shows and movies it said no subtitles, but there is several of them when I check on site.
I can confirm that. There is no error message anymore but there is no subs also. I tried 4 different movies and for all of them I had: "No subtitles found".

Edit:
I am using Kodi 16.1
Can confirm that manual search string works!
If there is no subtitle, just do manual search string and enter the name of the movie or show with season and episode number, lets say Supernatural 12x11 and subtitles will show.
So, the automatic search not working.
only manuel work great job mikimac
Add fix for automatic search. Now should be working better.
Automatic search still not working, tried on 4-5 different shows.
One interesting thing, it's found English subtitles if it's present but not on other languages (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian).
Manual search works fine and finds all subs.
Just one request, if it's possible, of course.
As I am subtitler to Serbian, many users asked me not to put both Cyrillic and Latin subtitles in same archive. So, it would be great if you can make it load subtitle from those archives. It would be great if it picks automatically any of those two, and even better if user could pick manualy.
Keep up the good work!
I am a new Kodi user... Could anyone please help me on how to implement/install these titlovi.com updates in order to fix the error? Ty

Poslano sa mog LG-H960 koristeći Tapatalk
You go to https://github.com/mikimac/service.subtitles.titlovi
download zip file to pc/android and extract it
find kodi addon folder and copy extracted folder in it.
For Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons
For Windows - %APPDATA%\kodi\addons
You must check "show hidden files and folders" in order to see those folders (if you don't know how, use Google)
(2017-02-15, 02:49)snebojsa Wrote: You go to https://github.com/mikimac/service.subtitles.titlovi
download zip file to pc/android and extract it
find kodi addon folder and copy extracted folder in it.
For Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons
For Windows - %APPDATA%\kodi\addons
You must check "show hidden files and folders" in order to see those folders (if you don't know how, use Google)
Why extract? You have option "install from zip file" (settings -> add-ons -> install from zip file; if I remember correctly)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.titlovi1