• 216(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2017-02-07, 04:07)dazz87 Wrote: Just wondering if there a way to bypass the "Select Profile" screen when I launch the program? I only have one profile and its just annoying to have to select "default" profile in order to get into the program.

Yes. Edit the Ember shortcut:
Code:
"C:\Ember Media Manager\Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile "FOLDERNAME"

The default folder name for the Default profile is "Default" ;-)

Please use the Alpha thread for Alpha related questions: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-02-07, 10:57)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 04:07)dazz87 Wrote: Just wondering if there a way to bypass the "Select Profile" screen when I launch the program? I only have one profile and its just annoying to have to select "default" profile in order to get into the program.

Yes. Edit the Ember shortcut:
Code:
"C:\Ember Media Manager\Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile "FOLDERNAME"

The default folder name for the Default profile is "Default" ;-)

Please use the Alpha thread for Alpha related questions: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Thanks!
Ever since I updated my Kodi to Krypton version I lost the feature I liked the most in Ember - Sync to Kodi when I make edits on movies and TV shows. What I am getting now is "Failed to Sync". Sometimes it takes a long time to get this prompt and sometimes I get it very fast after few seconds. Some incompatibilities or I am just doing things wrong?
(2017-02-08, 14:49)calexicoca Wrote: Ever since I updated my Kodi to Krypton version I lost the feature I liked the most in Ember - Sync to Kodi when I make edits on movies and TV shows. What I am getting now is "Failed to Sync". Sometimes it takes a long time to get this prompt and sometimes I get it very fast after few seconds. Some incompatibilities or I am just doing things wrong?

Log?
(2017-02-08, 16:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 14:49)calexicoca Wrote: Ever since I updated my Kodi to Krypton version I lost the feature I liked the most in Ember - Sync to Kodi when I make edits on movies and TV shows. What I am getting now is "Failed to Sync". Sometimes it takes a long time to get this prompt and sometimes I get it very fast after few seconds. Some incompatibilities or I am just doing things wrong?

Log?

I think I figured it out. I am just testing it. It seems that Ember does not like mapping network drive and assigning letter instead of full path with IP address, or network name with \\. I will post the log if that is not the case.
(2017-02-08, 16:27)DanCooper Wrote:

Log?

Am using the Alpha but have the same sort of problem with Krypton, it will sync the nfo/poster/fanart fine but fails with any other art art (banner/logo etc). This is only with movies, works fine with tv shows.

Log
Mapped network drives should not be a problem (I use it also in this way). It's a simple "replace" function that used to modify the path for Kodi, e.g.:
Z:\movies\ ==> smb://Server/movies/

If path.StartWith("Z:\movies\") Then
path.Replace("Z:\movies\", "smb://Server/movies")
End If
(2017-02-09, 02:48)DanCooper Wrote: Mapped network drives should not be a problem (I use it also in this way). It's a simple "replace" function that used to modify the path for Kodi, e.g.:

End If

Where, in what file I should do the replace? Because it seems it's not only with mapped network drives but also this:

My log shows:
Code:
[APIKodi] [OSMC] UpdateInfo_TVShow: "12 Deadly Days" | Start syncing process...
[APIKodi] [OSMC] SearchTVShow: "\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\12 Deadly Days [2016] - Youtube Red" | NOT found in host database!
[APIKodi] [OSMC] UpdateTVShowInfo: "12 Deadly Days" | NOT found in database, scan directory on host...
[APIKodi] [OSMC] VideoLibrary_ScanPaths: "nfs://192.168.0.22/nfs/Media/TV/[TV Shows]/12 Deadly Days [2016] - Youtube Red/" | Start scanning process...
[APIKodi] [OSMC] IsScanningVideo: True

So it is obviously Ember's confusion with \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\ and nfs://192.168.0.22/nfs/Media/TV/[TV Shows] which is the same folder but Ember does not see it.

Also to add onto confusion the folder on the same drive called [Movies] updates on Kodi just fine. Even when I want to see stored shows on \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\ by activating filters and pointing on source the list is empty. It should not be that Ember see one folder

Code:
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\Movies\

and does not see the other

Code:
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\
(2017-02-14, 16:16)calexicoca Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 02:48)DanCooper Wrote: Mapped network drives should not be a problem (I use it also in this way). It's a simple "replace" function that used to modify the path for Kodi, e.g.:

End If

Where, in what file I should do the replace? Because it seems it's not only with mapped network drives but also this:

My log shows:
Code:
[APIKodi] [OSMC] UpdateInfo_TVShow: "12 Deadly Days" | Start syncing process...
[APIKodi] [OSMC] SearchTVShow: "\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\12 Deadly Days [2016] - Youtube Red" | NOT found in host database!
[APIKodi] [OSMC] UpdateTVShowInfo: "12 Deadly Days" | NOT found in database, scan directory on host...
[APIKodi] [OSMC] VideoLibrary_ScanPaths: "nfs://192.168.0.22/nfs/Media/TV/[TV Shows]/12 Deadly Days [2016] - Youtube Red/" | Start scanning process...
[APIKodi] [OSMC] IsScanningVideo: True

So it is obviously Ember's confusion with \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\ and nfs://192.168.0.22/nfs/Media/TV/[TV Shows] which is the same folder but Ember does not see it.

Also to add onto confusion the folder on the same drive called [Movies] updates on Kodi just fine. Even when I want to see stored shows on \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\ by activating filters and pointing on source the list is empty. It should not be that Ember see one folder

Code:
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\Movies\

and does not see the other

Code:

I think your issue is the path of the tv show source. You have to add that folder, that contains all tv show folders, not a folder that contains another folder that contains the tv show folders. The path for the source should be \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\ and not \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\.

Quote:Where, in what file I should do the replace?
That was a sample what the Kodi Interface do to get the paths for Kodi. You don't have to do anything.
(2017-02-14, 16:34)DanCooper Wrote: I think your issue is the path of the tv show source. You have to add that folder, that contains all tv show folders, not a folder that contains another folder that contains the tv show folders. The path for the source should be \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\ and not \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\.

That is exactly what I have. I have four folders on the same drive all listed as sources:
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[SEEN]\
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[[Documentaries]\
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[Reality]\

But when I try to activate filters and see only shows in each of these four directories, the list comes up empty for any of these four. When I deactivate filters all of them are there of course with other show I have on other drives.
(2017-02-14, 17:17)calexicoca Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 16:34)DanCooper Wrote: I think your issue is the path of the tv show source. You have to add that folder, that contains all tv show folders, not a folder that contains another folder that contains the tv show folders. The path for the source should be \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[TV Shows]\ and not \\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\.

That is exactly what I have. I have four folders on the same drive all listed as sources:
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[SEEN]\
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[[Documentaries]\
\\WDMYCLOUD\Media\TV\[Reality]\

But when I try to activate filters and see only shows in each of these four directories, the list comes up empty for any of these four. When I deactivate filters all of them are there of course with other show I have on other drives.

I think I don't fully understand your problem Confused
Does Ember don't recognize the files inside this sources or only Kodi don't add it? Or is it only a problem while using the filter panel in Ember?

And do you still use the beta or alpha version od Ember?
(2017-02-14, 18:30)DanCooper Wrote: I think I don't fully understand your problem Confused
Does Ember don't recognize the files inside this sources or only Kodi don't add it? Or is it only a problem while using the filter panel in Ember?

Sorry Dan. My problems are following:

1. Some TV shows Ember does not synchronize with Kodi, returning error and I could not figure why? It happens on my network drive and it is not consistent, because other TV Shows do synchronise.

2. The same drive (structure listed on my above post) do not list any TV show when I use filter panel and select source.

I am using latest beta.
(2017-02-15, 15:50)calexicoca Wrote: I am using latest beta.

Don't think so, only Alpha can sync
Look at top right corner in Ember
(2017-02-15, 15:50)calexicoca Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 18:30)DanCooper Wrote: I think I don't fully understand your problem Confused

Sorry Dan. My problems are following:

1. Some TV shows Ember does not synchronize with Kodi, returning error and I could not figure why? It happens on my network drive and it is not consistent, because other TV Shows do synchronise.

2. The same drive (structure listed on my above post) do not list any TV show when I use filter panel and select source.

I am using latest beta.

1. I thinks it's a bug in Kodi. Try Tools => Kodi Interface => Update Database and then sync again via context menu. Looks sometimes Kodi don't recognize new tv show folders.
2. Change to latest Alpha. I'm no longer able to debug the beta version.
(2017-02-15, 21:24)DanCooper Wrote: 1. I thinks it's a bug in Kodi. Try Tools => Kodi Interface => Update Database and then sync again via context menu. Looks sometimes Kodi don't recognize new tv show folders.
2. Change to latest Alpha. I'm no longer able to debug the beta version.

Sorry my mistake - I use 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23 x64
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8