Ultra HD Blu-ray Logo Request
(2017-02-21, 05:59)Aggro Wrote: no easy way to download that skin without signing up to a foreign site?

You can try this MOD
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Thanks! I'll try it.

And you extract an .xbt file with Kodi Texture Tool? or is there an easier way to do that also?

I've resized the 4K UltraHD logo flag per the existing flag size in the .XBT file. but I cannot figure out how to export the file to my kodi installation on my android device (TV Display).
This is important to me because I've created some Movie Genre Icons for use with the Aeon MQ7 skin...(or any other skin).
I really like the Movie Case Covers in the theme and the genre icons should work well with it, so if you can give me insight as to how to alter the files correctly, I'd appreciate it.
Alternatively, I hope that maybe you can implement this and the Genre Icons into the Aeon MQ7 Mod.. since I cannot figure it out. It would be awesome. Thanks again!
So here's the sized version:
(2017-02-27, 05:08)Aggro Wrote: Thanks! I'll try it.

And you extract an .xbt file with Kodi Texture Tool? or is there an easier way to do that also?

I've resized the 4K UltraHD logo flag per the existing flag size in the .XBT file. but I cannot figure out how to export the file to my kodi installation on my android device (TV Display).
This is important to me because I've created some Movie Genre Icons for use with the Aeon MQ7 skin...(or any other skin).
I really like the Movie Case Covers in the theme and the genre icons should work well with it, so if you can give me insight as to how to alter the files correctly, I'd appreciate it.
Alternatively, I hope that maybe you can implement this and the Genre Icons into the Aeon MQ7 Mod.. since I cannot figure it out. It would be awesome. Thanks again!
So here's the sized version:

That is the only option to extract XBT file the add logo and the zip it back together.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Did you ever get this to work? After I extracted, replaced the 4k.png, the recompiled and overwritten the .xbt file. I still cannot get it to show within my windows kodi.
Something I'm missing?
Hi. .can you tell me which skin it is with these covers and where I can get it, it looks funtasticSmile
(2018-03-01, 02:09)Caferacer1130 Wrote: Hi. .can you tell me which skin it is with these covers and where I can get it, it looks funtasticSmile
 Use this skin Aeon MQ with KodiFlex
Big Grin 
Thank you very much Smile
Are there also 4k uhd black cases avaiable?
(2018-03-01, 20:20)Caferacer1130 Wrote: Are there also 4k uhd black cases avaiable?
 Yes.
Make sure you have .4k in the video file name.
Do you use it on zidoos ZDMC or Kodi original?
(2018-03-02, 20:53)Caferacer1130 Wrote: Do you use it on zidoos ZDMC or Kodi original?

Much easier to implement it on original Kodi that ZDMC.
Hello again, it works only in Jarvis in krypton the zip files give me error !?
Hello there, long time.
Have you managed to add this 4k UltraHD logo into your Textures.xbt?
I've extracted the file, and added the new logo into and renamed /replaced with the existing 4k png file.
Recompiled it and still i cannot see it.
Do you mind uploading your Textures.xbt file, i could just download the file directly and replace it with mine.

BY the way, I am also using MQ7 theme.. how are you getting the 4K disc case, i have the bluray and dvd cases showing up.. but not 4k and 3d. How do i rename the movie folder to show that?
(2018-08-13, 02:20)MANswers Wrote: Hello there, long time.
I've extracted the file, and added the new logo into and renamed /replaced with the existing 4k png file.
Do you mind uploading your Textures.xbt file, i could just download the file directly and replace it with mine.

BY the way, I am also using MQ7 theme.. how are you getting the 4K disc case, i have the bluray and dvd cases showing up.. but not 4k and 3d. How do i rename the movie folder to show that?
Use the Mod version Aeon MOD with 301497 (thread)
(2018-08-13, 21:12)movie78 Wrote:
(2018-08-13, 02:20)MANswers Wrote: Hello there, long time.

Use the Mod version Aeon MOD with 301497 (thread) 
 Thanks for the link. There are many mods on there, which mod should i use? I do not want to use the starwars or the holiday mod tho.. Smile
By the way, how do u get the 4K case to show up? How have to renamed your folder for that to show up. I have bluray case to show up.. but cant get 4K

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ultra HD Blu-ray Logo Request0