• 45(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Haha! Showcase MOD is not a SexyCirrus view but a Cirrus view. But either way, I'll help. Yeah, a pic would help immensely. Perhaps it would be easier if you just post it on somewhere like Google Drive or Dropbox and provide a share link?
Ok so wich one is better to have cirrus or sexy cirrus so I can just have one ..lol
I went to Imgur and copied link to photos but where can I get the link description at this was my first time using it.lol
Cirrus Extended is the base skin.
SexyCirrus is an expansion for Cirrus Extended.

SexyCirrus will not work without having Cirrus to begin with. Ergo, SexyCirrus is useless without Cirrus. Tongue
Oh ok I have sexy cirrus installed but I still get can see showcase mod and a few others with out fan art ..man I wish I knew how to send u the images I took is there any other way .. I put them in imgur but I don't know how to get the link..And I'm so sorry to keep bothering u with this man .im just trying to get this skin properly working cause it think it's pretty cool..
Could it be that I'm using spmc?
If you want further help, perhaps PM me instead. Smile
It don't let me pm u.it says I can't access that page..is there another way to pm u
(2017-02-15, 15:07)Papo1980205 Wrote: It don't let me pm u.it says I can't access that page..is there another way to pm u

Meh! If you can't PM, then you can ask here I guess. But please upload images or link them. I can't assist without extreme specifics and a picture paints a thousand words. Smile

Use Google Drive, or one of the free image hosts. There are tons of them. Google is your friend. Smile
I'll just wait till you release newer version .. I believe I read your were realizing a new version
Hi, first of all: thank you very much for your great work and support. I may just have registered on this forum but I've been reading this thread for quite some time now.

To be completely honest, I actually registered specifically to politely ask if there is something like a release date for Cirrus extended for Kodi 17. I would like to update to the latest version but not without this great skin Smile

Sorry if you get this question too often and I don't want you to feel under pressure in any way. Thanks again for sharing your work with us.
(2017-03-05, 20:37)enfantnantais Wrote: Hi, first of all: thank you very much for your great work and support. I may just have registered on this forum but I've been reading this thread for quite some time now.

To be completely honest, I actually registered specifically to politely ask if there is something like a release date for Cirrus extended for Kodi 17. I would like to update to the latest version but not without this great skin Smile

Sorry if you get this question too often and I don't want you to feel under pressure in any way. Thanks again for sharing your work with us.

Next generation Cirrus is being worked on actively. It is coming, it's just also finding the time to dedicate toward such things. Smile Thanks for your patience.
salute Rufoo! i had to sort my stuff to different profiles by decades like 70'S/80's/90's 'n so on... So now 'em setup the awesome 80's.so something is wrong in 80's there is now DVD nor BluRay out now -so i changed sum artwork stuff CD's to VHS! In that profile it's must look everything like 80's ALL THE 80's you know? so i wanna ask for a cover BOX Art like the VHS Video Cases also i found some sites with amazing VHS Cover scans for FRONT /SPiNE\ BACK. what i got in mind is a 3D VHS COVER BOX ART
for exsample Image
and HERE's THE AMAZiNG "VHS-WASTELAND" COVER ART
Changed discart to VHS-ART
watch gallery

VHS View ...can you do that?
hello

im using openelec 7 based on kodi 16.1

i installed cirrus extended successfully

however, i have this problem after booting and using fanart view for a couple of minutes, the small window and sometime the back goround disappear!!

anyone know what wrong and how to fix??
watch gallery
Confused any updates ready to use so far? Hope everybody's alright Huh

• 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6