• 189(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
I think for vertical menu it would be perfect
(2017-03-14, 02:45)Aventus Wrote: I think for vertical menu it would be perfect
There is no way to get back across to the widget without first going through the main menu (and thus switching the widget) and pressing left to get there makes no sense. Plus I'm not interested in maintaining separate home menu layout options for the different types of home menu. Either it works for all of them or its a no go. It's already too much work maintaining multiple home layouts without adding an additional layer of complexity over the top.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-03-13, 12:31)jurialmunkey Wrote: Star is recently added.

If you make a menu item with the following action, it will disable them for poster views (i.e. it doesn't work for lists).
Code:
Skin.SetBool(indicators.new)

You can also do
Code:
Skin.SetBool(indicators.resume)

and
Code:
Skin.SetBool(indicators.watched)

to disable the respective indicators. Once you have set the boolean you can remove the menu item (its just an easy way to trigger a kodi command)

To turn them back on use Skin.Reset instead.

Thanks. Worked well
Is there a way for the run time of a movie to be displayed in hr and mins? For example instead of 90 mins - it would be 1hr 30 min.
jurialmunkey do you know the reason why the skinhelper plot (for sets for example) doesn't work on the cards or on the wide view. I know that the condition says to not show on those views because it gave a problem some weeks ago, but if I remove the condition it doesn't work on sets and, of course, the problem still occurs on movies and tvshows. I'm testing the sets stuff (making a custom info page) and the unique solution that I can think of is to disable those views on sets.

Other think that you need to change on the furniture is this
!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot)) to this -> !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.ExtendedPlot)).

Best regards
(2017-03-16, 23:32)KODser Wrote: jurialmunkey do you know the reason why the skinhelper plot (for sets for example) doesn't work on the cards or on the wide view. I know that the condition says to not show on those views because it gave a problem some weeks ago, but if I remove the condition it doesn't work on sets and, of course, the problem still occurs on movies and tvshows. I'm testing the sets stuff (making a custom info page) and the unique solution that I can think of is to disable those views on sets.

!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot)) to this -> !IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.ExtendedPlot)).

Best regards
You can't access window properties or skin strings from inside the item/focusedlayout container control e.g. list, panel etc.), so you have to skip it for those views that use a plot *inside* the container as otherwise it won't show built in library ListItem.Plot available for other non-set items.

Its only in the plot overlay (that shows after a delay if the option is enabled) that I have the depreciated set.movies.extendedplot (must've missed that one). All the other ones have variables that preference the new property over the old.
(2017-03-17, 01:54)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-16, 23:32)KODser Wrote: jurialmunkey do you know the reason why the skinhelper plot (for sets for example) doesn't work on the cards or on the wide view. I know that the condition says to not show on those views because it gave a problem some weeks ago, but if I remove the condition it doesn't work on sets and, of course, the problem still occurs on movies and tvshows. I'm testing the sets stuff (making a custom info page) and the unique solution that I can think of is to disable those views on sets.

Best regards
You can't access window properties or skin strings from inside the item/focusedlayout container control e.g. list, panel etc.), so you have to skip it for those views that use a plot *inside* the container as otherwise it won't show built in library ListItem.Plot available for other non-set items.

Its only in the plot overlay (that shows after a delay if the option is enabled) that I have the depreciated set.movies.extendedplot (must've missed that one). All the other ones have variables that preference the new property over the old.
Yes that's true. the overlay wasn't appearing on the sets because of the Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot.
So the only solution is to disable those views on sets.

Thanks for the explanation

EDIT-I believe you need to put these on the visible condition on the furniture_flags in order to sets.png appear on sets
| Container.Content(sets) and the rating too
I know this question is probably never answered but for us coming from aeon. Is there a way to always display a sub-menu when it exists? I found the option to display it horizontal. But I would like it to always display.
(2017-03-17, 22:45)hewligun Wrote: I know this question is probably never answered but for us coming from aeon. Is there a way to always display a sub-menu when it exists? I found the option to display it horizontal. But I would like it to always display.

No there isn't an option.
I've been playing with smart playlists lately, my household demands it Smile

How would you put more than one smart playlist/favorite in one home menu?
maybe combining smart playlist, or super favorites, so when i enter one home menu, there are playlist 1, playlist 2..
(2017-03-18, 07:05)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-03-17, 22:45)hewligun Wrote: I know this question is probably never answered but for us coming from aeon. Is there a way to always display a sub-menu when it exists? I found the option to display it horizontal. But I would like it to always display.

No there isn't an option.

Thanks for answering. Last question. is there a way to make the home screen menu have larger fonts?
(2017-03-18, 22:07)hewligun Wrote: .
Thanks for answering. Last question. is there a way to make the home screen menu have larger fonts?
There is an option "Large" font set in Appearance settings.
for more options you'll have to edit Font.xml file manualy
This skin is fantastic! Great job.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to hide a "0.0" rating? Especially new released TV shows have no rating yet and the "0.0" looks a bit out of place.
edit: In the TV show widget it hides the number but not the separator between runtime and rating. In "Media info" view it just shows "0.0"

2. Is there a way to add a weather widget to the main menu? I would like to have a 5 day forecast or something like it as a widget.

Again, it looks absolutely amazing, best looking skin out there.
@wouterdt
For weather, look here > http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2543186
By far the best skin currently for Kodi Krypton. Only other one besides Estuary that does Live TV right. Only one thing that I think can be an improvement is in the vertical style allow multiple widgets by hitting right and then down. That way we can get something like Estuary as well where we have one widget for In Progress another for recently added another one for recommended and so on. Not sure how to allow for multiple in the classic but definitely seems plausible on the vertical style.
  • 189(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37