• 80(current)
Animated Movie Posters
@rschiks im member of emby community and have been sharing animated posters you gents have made after with our members well. And i was asked would it be possible to maybe bring some of your coding skillz to emby? Thanks

Sent from my Rooted Z987 on the Deathstar via Tapatalk
(2017-03-11, 00:44)blueeyiz702 Wrote: @rschiks im member of emby community and have been sharing animated posters you gents have made after with our members well. And i was asked would it be possible to maybe bring some of your coding skillz to emby? Thanks

What do you have in mind? A Kyra for Emby?
(You could also PM me, since maybe this is not related to Kodi)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-03-04, 18:55)Skank Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 01:10)movie78 Wrote: Excellent @mouflo!

what skin are you nowadays using?

MQ7 MOD with @latts MOD
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@mouflo,hey can make him wave the wand?

What? Sorry with the Google translation I do not understand what you ask me. Is that the title of a film?
(2017-03-13, 20:15)mouflo Wrote: What? Sorry with the Google translation I do not understand what you ask me. Is that the title of a film?
No my friend in your poster for Beautiful Beasts,can you make him wave the wand back and forth?

(2017-03-04, 14:20)perspicacia Wrote: I am having issues with youtube errors when trying to change animated artwork.

I will highlight a movie, choose "Select Animated Artwork" from the context menu, choose either poster or fanart, then when I pick one of the choices to change to I get a youtube error, telling me to check log for more info and obviously the animated artwork hasn't changed.

Can anyone help?

Post that issue including a debug log on the skin helper service support thread please. Strange that you get a YouTube error as that has literally nothing to do with it so maybe your system is in error somehow

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I would see if I managed to do something but not for the moment as the skiing holiday and my free time after will be for zelda.
A nice one found on YouTube:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
My first time making a animated poster with these 3.

Image Image Image
(2017-03-25, 15:31)blueeyiz702 Wrote: My first time making a animated poster with these 3

Quality looks terrible ... i just did a quick "online video to gif" conversion ... and looks a lot better (sure, sure .. filesize is probably too big, but i could optimize it)

• 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13