• 307(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
for now i have programmed a button on my remote so I can turn them off easily but i'd rather have them off by default.
open the lavfilter section, and spliter, then set it to forced only or off. (i use forced due to liking have subs with non-english parts of movies.
hi, have already got that set, was just wonder why it wasnt working in KODI.
well i tried to use DVBViewer recording service trough MadVR and ds player but it wont play only my ArgusTV but picture from it is kinda not sharp as original broadcast, both worked in 16.1 but not trough v17.

have nice rest of the day, Dennie
Hello,

Can anyone help me to put subs on black bars of the movies.
When movie begins the subs are there but somehow then goes to do movie screen.
I try everything I know but I can do anything to fix it.

Many regards
Can someone tell me if it is necessary to download an updated librtmb file and where to put it in Windows?

http://kodi.wiki/view/how-to:update_librtmp
(2017-03-26, 17:08)stoolzo Wrote: hi, have already got that set, was just wonder why it wasnt working in KODI.

there is a kodi setting as well. i think under player. i will investigate it later if it is needed. but it's under a language heading for sure.

edit: yes. settings, player, language.
(2017-03-26, 22:33)bkrieger Wrote: Can someone tell me if it is necessary to download an updated librtmb file and where to put it in Windows?

http://kodi.wiki/view/how-to:update_librtmp

you answered your own question. that link shows you exactly what you need to do
(2017-03-27, 03:15)spencerjford Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 17:08)stoolzo Wrote: hi, have already got that set, was just wonder why it wasnt working in KODI.

there is a kodi setting as well. i think under player. i will investigate it later if it is needed. but it's under a language heading for sure.

edit: yes. settings, player, language.

Hi, yes there are multiple ways to prevent subs showing, this isnt the point though, nobody wants to be delving into menus to enable them. The off/on switch works but I dont want to have to turn them off every time I load a video, I just want to turn them on when I need them with a button which is how it should work.

Basically there are two issues with this build, the first is that the SUB option is on by default, and the second is that it wont change. If it was off by default it wouldnt matter if it couldnt be changed.
As long as LAV is used, there is no choice but to go through LAVsplitter settings.
I use this on "advanced": fre:fre|f;fre:none;fre|n;fre|d;fre|f;jpn:eng|n;*
if you are suggesting none of the audio options will work as we are going through LAV filters then yes, that would make sense, however thats not the case, if that were the case disabling it at all in that menu wouldnt work but it does, here is the menu I am referring to in case there is any confusion.

I want this menu to default to subtitles off as default but it wont hold.

http://kodi.wiki/view/File:AudioSubtitleSettings.png
you have to go to languages page in settings under player to do that. and it will hold. just as in regular kodi. it works as expected on my system.
(2017-03-29, 05:16)spencerjford Wrote: you have to go to languages page in settings under player to do that. and it will hold. just as in regular kodi. it works as expected on my system.

There are no subtitle options in the language page...
im looking at it right now.

settings/player

options are

videos,
music,
discs,
language,
accessibility,
dsplayer

under languages there is audio and subtitles suboptions.
Cheers everyone!

Just stumbled on this build after learning about SVP, and it works like a charm! I've got some problems with the setup though...

I want to use ffdshow raw video (for SVP) and the ffdshow audio decoder (mostly because of normalization). Choosing "Internal filters" and adding both as additional filters, only the ffdshow raw video filter is loaded. Choosing "System filters (DirectShow merits)" loads the audio decoder, but not the raw video decoder.
Thus I came to the conclusion: I need to use "Media rules and Filters configuration", but for the life of me, I can't get it to work! Videos won't start to play at all or result into an error message, whatever way I set these rules up...

Can anyone help me out?
  • 307(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47