• 4(current)
Release [TSDB] - The Sports Database Video Scraper
(2016-10-23, 19:53)lxjenkins Wrote: Anyone get the scraper working with Kodi 17?

Works fine for me.
Yep just tested on Kodi v17 and works great.

Even better looking with the new Estuary theme! Big Grin

Hi,
When I add the sports dB scraper in Kodi, it doesn't show up with the other TV show scrapers when I add content. Has anybody else found this? It is definitely enabled, have tried rebooting. Any ideas?
(2016-11-11, 03:27)bradley027 Wrote: Hi,
When I add the sports dB scraper in Kodi, it doesn't show up with the other TV show scrapers when I add content. Has anybody else found this? It is definitely enabled, have tried rebooting. Any ideas?

Not sure about this one, works fine here.
Hi,

trying this scraper for formula 1 and wwe events.
Is there a possibility / setting to display the poster and fanart of an event instead of the category (wwe / formula1)?
At the moment I get the thumb of the event as poster and as fanart the active fanart of the show / league.
Also I would like to see the logo for the show in the showart view as the artworkdownloader does not support sportsdb and I have to do it manually. All needed pictures are available on the site.

Thanks for the great idea / concept and effort you already put in this project.
(2017-03-18, 23:24)BiTeMeNoW Wrote: Hi,

trying this scraper for formula 1 and wwe events.
Is there a possibility / setting to display the poster and fanart of an event instead of the category (wwe / formula1)?
At the moment I get the thumb of the event as poster and as fanart the active fanart of the show / league.
Also I would like to see the logo for the show in the showart view as the artworkdownloader does not support sportsdb and I have to do it manually. All needed pictures are available on the site.

Thanks for the great idea / concept and effort you already put in this project.

Thanks for testing, sadly I don't know anything about the scraper code but I am sure it is possible by changing a few small things in the XML file.

The only thing that is missing from the site is Season posters at the moment, but its on my todo list.

What we really need is a Movie scraper at some point that uses TSDB. That would be easier to edit I think.

I've just tested the new sports that were recently added and they also work. So enjoy Cycling screenshots Smile

Infowall view

Episode details view

Folder name example
Code:
C:\Encode\Sports\UCI World Tour\Season 2017\UCI World Tour S2017E08.mkv

Does anyone know how to show the PNG team member under cast properly?
I found that I could not scrape any NBA game for season 1617

I ran a Wireshark to see what the issue is and what happens for season 1617 is that the scrapper does not query thesportsdb.com for anything else after sending this string:

GET /api/v1/json/XXXX/eventsseason.php?id=4387&all=yes

After it receives all the data the remote server just ends the connection.

When i try for any game from 1112 season, it works just fine, I suspect that there is "less data" when running the string above for season 1112 and either the website or the kodi scrapper side does not "collapse" and sends follow up strings like:

GET /api/v1/json/XXXXX/eventsseason.php?id=4387&all=yes HTTP/1.1
GET /api/v1/json/XXXXX/lookupevent.php?id=499721&all=yes HTTP/1.1

is there a way to fix this, or load just specific data?
Initial idea is that there may be no "round" data entered. That will break the scraper for sure as it tried to squeeze the sports data into episode numbers.

Square tent peg into a round hole comes to mind here Big Grin

EDIT: checking the data, yep that's probably it since NBA is now automated but the data source does not provide "round" information.

http://www.thesportsdb.com/season.php?l=4387&s=1617
@peter0123, please update OP with correct link for "Example File Structure". It's linked to the repo .zip

Thanks

BTW, great work with this!
Image Image
(2017-03-31, 15:31)redglory Wrote: @peter0123, please update OP with correct link for "Example File Structure". It's linked to the repo .zip

Thanks

BTW, great work with this!

I can't edit his post, but here it is. Its the "Sport_EN_RDY.zip" file

http://www.repo-kodi.sem-one.de/alpha-tests/
(2017-03-30, 11:26)docwra Wrote: Initial idea is that there may be no "round" data entered. That will break the scraper for sure as it tried to squeeze the sports data into episode numbers.

Square tent peg into a round hole comes to mind here Big Grin

EDIT: checking the data, yep that's probably it since NBA is now automated but the data source does not provide "round" information.

http://www.thesportsdb.com/season.php?l=4387&s=1617

sorry im a little slow - is there any way to fix this or work around or it's something we have to live with? Smile
When I set the SportsDB scraper to the correct Sports folder.. it still uses the THEMOVIEDB.ORG scraper.
I'm using Kodi 17 with Arctic:Zephyr skin.

Does it work with the default skin?
(2017-04-02, 00:08)dustur Wrote: sorry im a little slow - is there any way to fix this or work around or it's something we have to live with? Smile

Yes simply set a round number on thesportsdb site then match it with the filename. It should work like that.

Check the file structure examples in the 1st post for help.
(2017-04-03, 16:36)docwra Wrote:
(2017-04-02, 00:08)dustur Wrote: sorry im a little slow - is there any way to fix this or work around or it's something we have to live with? Smile

Yes simply set a round number on thesportsdb site then match it with the filename. It should work like that.

Check the file structure examples in the 1st post for help.

Smile

you mean number of the round...not a round number Big Grin
took me just 5 days, but I got it

thanks
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TSDB] - The Sports Database Video Scraper3