We are back!
This was a tasteless prank.
(2017-04-02, 00:06)host505 Wrote: It was epic! Blog, forums and mirrors down?!
Trolling to the right people -- only those that think that kodi is illegal would believe it.
Mirrors weren't down.
They were
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-04-02, 00:15)Martijn Wrote: They were
People on Reddit must have been downloading imaginary addons then.
Must have been piracy or whatever other repos then. Ours was gone for sure
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-04-02, 00:01)Martijn Wrote: You indeed have zero sense of humour.

Sent from my A0001 (typie typie)

Calm down, sparky. Comedy is subjective. Sure you figured some people wouldn't think this was clever or funny. Calling them out makes you look butthurt like this whole thing was your brainchild.
(2017-04-02, 00:18)Martijn Wrote: Must have been piracy or whatever other repos then. Ours was gone for sure
There's no piracy on r/kodi.
First post in this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/6...site_down/
troggy maybe talks about these, I've no idea what these are, official or not.
These were down for sure, as was the official repo too.
(2017-04-02, 00:23)drpizznock Wrote:

Calm down, sparky. Comedy is subjective. Sure you figured some people wouldn't think this was clever or funny. Calling them out makes you look butthurt like this whole thing was your brainchild.
Mind your language and tone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
So how many Illegals aliens did ICE round up in Kodi ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
All those German devs we have!

Sent from my Nexus 6P
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-02, 00:29)nickr Wrote:
(2017-04-02, 00:23)drpizznock Wrote:

Sent from my Nexus 6P (typie typie)

Clearly you have no sense of humour. I can't decide what is more lame: your attempt at an April fools joke or that you're out here calling people out for not thinking it is funny. If I was a rude person I'd tell you to get over yourself.
First it was a minor problem, I agree, for some users so for that:

BUT - I'm still laughing my posterior off because it IS funny! So for that:

Keep up the great work Kodi Team!
(2017-04-02, 00:46)drpizznock Wrote:
(2017-04-02, 00:29)nickr Wrote:
(2017-04-02, 00:23)drpizznock Wrote: Calm down, sparky. Comedy is subjective. Sure you figured some people wouldn't think this was clever or funny. Calling them out makes you look butthurt like this whole thing was your brainchild.

Sent from my Nexus 6P (typie typie)

Clearly you have no sense of humour. I can't decide what is more lame: your attempt at an April fools joke or that you're out here calling people out for not thinking it is funny. If I was a rude person I'd tell you to get over yourself.
Ok you got me there. Cheers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
I make a monthly donation to help cover hosting costs. I don't like the idea that a non-profit entity would render the website, forums and repos unusable for 24 hours as a 'prank' and effectively throw users's donations down the drain. It's like giving a sandwich to a beggar and he throws it in the trash can.

I am disappointed more than anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
We are back!0