• 14(current)
v19 Video Database Cleaner add-on
@randomuser - Yeah, there is something wrong with your advancedsettings.xml . I'd need the full debug log to look at your other issue.

@Bane - V1.0.0 is the current version of the cleaner Smile , it is the repository itself that is V 0.1.0.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
ok thx, I thought it was 0.5.7
is it possible that deleting the PVR stuff will affect addons that create a seperate PVR view and channel list creation etc
Thanks for the heads up!
Just let me say, a big THANK YOU for this addon. Worked wonders and cleaned over 3000 elements in my mysql setup.
I refreshed my HTPC with krypton and 16.04 and wasn't able to successfully clean the db anymore.

Freshly cleaned up and running again. Worked flawlessly....
Is there an issue with Kodi 17? I don't see the addon and can't access the repository.

EDIT: Well, its looking like my long running install maybe a little jacked up, given thats 5 years or so old, not a big surprise, I reinstall everything and see if that makes a difference.
Kodi 17 here as well and it seems there's something broken with database cleaning in it. I tried three times and it gets stuck on the same place. I tried to search for your plugin in the repository with no luck.

Regards.
I am also having an issue with 17. It seems the 'path' table has changed. Here's the debug log:

Code:
09:53:49.442 T:1725068192   DEBUG: Video Database Cleaner: Executing SQL command - DELETE FROM path WHERE idPath IN ( SELECT idPath FROM path WHERE ((strPath NOT LIKE 'nfs://REDACTED/data/TV/%' AND strPath NOT LIKE 'nfs://REDACTED/data/Movies/%' AND strPath NOT LIKE 'nfs://REDACTED/data/Other/%' AND strPath NOT LIKE 'smb://REDACTED/Data/%' AND idFile NOT IN (SELECT idFile FROM bookmark))));
09:53:49.446 T:1725068192   DEBUG: Video Database Cleaner: Error in db commit. Transaction rolled back
09:53:49.447 T:1725068192   DEBUG: Video Database Cleaner: ******************************************************************************
09:53:49.447 T:1725068192   DEBUG: Video Database Cleaner: **  SQL ERROR  **  SQL ERROR   **  SQL ERROR  **  SQL ERROR  **  SQL ERROR  **
09:53:49.447 T:1725068192   DEBUG: Video Database Cleaner: **   1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'idFile' in 'IN/ALL/ANY subquery'
09:53:49.447 T:1725068192   DEBUG: Video Database Cleaner: ******************************************************************************
09:53:49.448 T:1725068192   DEBUG: Video Database Cleaner: Database connection closed
Does it still work on krypton ? When i start it, it tell me that I have 2006 items to be cleaned, I do the cleaning, relaunch it immediately and still have 2006 item to clean. And if I compare the MD5 sum of my database with the backup they're identical.
Doesn't work for me.

Code:
19:11:01.224 T:6368   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'xml.etree.ElementTree.ParseError'>
                                            Error Contents: not well-formed (invalid token): line 3, column 84
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.database.cleaner\default.py", line 417, in <module>
                                                advancedsettings = ET.parse(advanced_file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1182, in parse
                                                tree.parse(source, parser)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 656, in parse
                                                parser.feed(data)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1642, in feed
                                                self._raiseerror(v)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1506, in _raiseerror
                                                raise err
                                            ParseError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 3, column 84
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Seems to be working fine for me with Kodi 17.1 and a MySQL database.
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
(2017-03-27, 19:15)Mugros Wrote: Doesn't work for me.

Code:
19:11:01.224 T:6368   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'xml.etree.ElementTree.ParseError'>
                                            Error Contents: not well-formed (invalid token): line 3, column 84
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.database.cleaner\default.py", line 417, in <module>
                                                advancedsettings = ET.parse(advanced_file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1182, in parse
                                                tree.parse(source, parser)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 656, in parse
                                                parser.feed(data)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1642, in feed
                                                self._raiseerror(v)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1506, in _raiseerror
                                                raise err
                                            ParseError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 3, column 84
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I have the same problem on Kodi 17.1 on Windows PC. On my RPI3 with Librelec and Kodi 17.1 it works flawlessly.
my scrapper just randomly decided to make every file contained within the folder to be the movie
ie) DVD/Bluray rips
I use sql database any idea's how I could roll back without using a backup from a few months ago?

the only thing I can think of is removing the Files from the path, do a clean and hope everything is removed, and if I re-scrape with files back in place, all my watch lists will still be there?

*edit*

well, that plan failed, any idea how I can remove these movies without manually trying to run each one and oking removing for file no longer existing?
and still keep watched details etc?

06:29:58.825 T:140127338301824 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.
06:29:58.825 T:140127338301824 DEBUG: Mysql Start transaction
06:29:58.827 T:140127338301824 DEBUG: Mysql execute: update path set strHash='' where idPath=1
06:29:58.827 T:140127338301824 DEBUG: Mysql execute: delete from movie where idMovie=109
06:29:58.828 T:140127338301824 ERROR: SQL: [Moviesvideo107] Undefined MySQL error: Code (1105)
Query: delete from movie where idMovie=109
06:29:58.828 T:140127338301824 ERROR: DeleteMovie failed
06:29:58.829 T:140127338301824 DEBUG: Mysql rollback transaction

seems to be the error while trying to remove the listings?

also removing the source from within kodi it's still keeping them

1015 HY000 ER_CANT_LOCK Can't lock file (errno: %d)

I guess I needed to solve this database issue first

mysql> SET GLOBAL pxc_strict_mode=PERMISSIVE;

*sigh*

it nuked all my tv shows that were fine and left the movies alone .. WTF

I might just have to manually remove all sql entries sorted by dateAdded

Table files in database Moviesvideo107

something like 900k movies ...
I am using Kodi 17 and csnnot fins this I the repository, please can someone tell me who o can use this script?

Thanks
It's on the top shelf, right next to the bottle of Scotch.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Database Cleaner add-on5