• 16(current)
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.
Hi

Just a heads up, you can find high quality PPV fanart from my post below, It would be great addition to the site

View Post

You can also watch my PPV collection here
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Hi All

So how to you get the shows to go in order by using TMDB? They all scrape 100% just i want to keep them per year and in order.

any advice.

Thanks
hmmm, i am now feeling great, because the good knowledgeable persons are here.
(2011-11-29, 22:04)Deano316 Wrote: Okay, for UFC PPVs you need to create your own .nfo for each one because the TVdb doesn't host sport. I personally think UFC content sits better with TV shows rather than movies because it allows you more versatility with weigh-ins, specials etc. Also, you get TVTunes support, I know I mention it a lot but it really finishes off the experience IMHO.

Assuming you already have your content, you need a .nfo. I'm pretty sure you can find these in the wiki, but just in case here is an example:

Code:
<episodedetails xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <title>UFC 100</title>
  <season>100</season>
  <episode>1</episode>
  <aired>2009-07-11</aired>
  <plot>
The event included two championship bouts (Heavyweight and Welterweight) and a fight between the two coaches of the most recent season of The Ultimate Fighter reality series on Spike TV. The main event featured a rematch between UFC Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar, and UFC Interim-Heavyweight Champion, Frank Mir. This title unification bout occurred as a result of former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Randy Couture's year-long "resignation" from the company. During his absence, the UFC created an Interim-Heavyweight Championship that Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira had won by defeating Tim Sylvia. Nogueira and Mir were opposing coaches in The Ultimate Fighter: Team Nogueira vs Team Mir and would fight for the interim championship at UFC 92.

During the airing of the television program, Couture returned to the company and UFC President Dana White announced that he would defend his title against Lesnar at UFC 91. This meant that the winner of the Couture-Lesnar and Nogueira-Mir matches would face off for the undisputed crown. In his fourth professional fight, Lesnar defeated Couture via technical knockout to become the UFC Heavyweight Champion. Mir was crowned the interim champion after becoming the first fighter to ever finish Nogueira. The match between Lesnar and Mir was set for UFC 98. However, Mir suffered a knee injury during training and was forced out of the bout.[6] It was announced a day later that the proposed fight would be moved to UFC 100 instead. Lesnar and Mir had fought once before, during Brock's UFC debut at UFC 81; which Mir won via a kneebar submission.

The co-main event featured Georges St-Pierre, defending his Welterweight Championship against Thiago Alves. Alves entered the fight with consecutive victories over three of the top UFC welterweights in Josh Koscheck, Matt Hughes and Karo Parisyan. Meanwhile, St-Pierre entered the bout with successful title defenses against top contender Jon Fitch and UFC Lightweight Champion BJ Penn.

The third match on the main card was between top middleweight contenders, Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping. The two served as opposing coaches on the ninth season of The Ultimate Fighter, The Ultimate Fighter: United States vs. United Kingdom, with Henderson leading Team USA and Bisping heading Team UK. Bisping had compiled a professional MMA record of 18–1 and had been undefeated since moving to middleweight. He entered the bout with victories over Charles McCarthy, Jason Day and Chris Leben. On June 2, it was announced that the winner of the Henderson-Bisping Fight would get a shot at the UFC Middleweight Championship against Anderson Silva at a later date.[10][11] A preliminary match-up between Dong Hyun Kim and Jonathan Goulet was originally scheduled to be on the card, but Goulet had to pull out of the bout with a shoulder injury. TJ Grant was named as his replacement.

K-1 HERO'S Light-Heavyweight Champion Yoshihiro Akiyama made his debut in the UFC against Alan Belcher.

This event was awarded Sherdog's 2009 Event of the Year.

</plot>
  <displayseason />
  <displayepisode />
  <watched>false</watched>
  <credits />
  <director />
<rating>88</rating>
</episodedetails>

All you need to worry about changing is: season; episode; airdate; plot; rating. You can find these details on Wikipedia, Amazon.com for the older PPVs or write them yourself. Simply open notepad, cut & paste the above details, edit as required and save as eg. s100e01. You then need to change the filetype to .nfo, but I'll leave you to google that its easy. Add your .nfo to your season folder. The series .nfo you'll need for your root folder is here:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<tvshow>
    <title>UFC</title>
    <rating>10.000001</rating>
    <epbookmark>0.000000</epbookmark>
    <year>0</year>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <season>-1</season>
    <episode>12</episode>
    <displayseason>-1</displayseason>
    <displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>
    <votes></votes>
    <outline></outline>
    <plot>The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is an American mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion company and the largest in the world. It hosts most of the top-ranked fighters and produces numerous events worldwide.The UFC has seven weight-divisions and enforces the Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts.Dana White serves as the president of the UFC; Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta control its parent company, Zuffa, LLC.&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;Inspired by vale tudo tournaments in Brazil,the UFC and the sport of MMA have roots in the ancient Olympic combat sport of Pankration in 648 BC.In 1993, the UFC held its first competition in Denver, Colorado. Showcasing fighters of different disciplines—including boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, Muay Thai, karate and other styles—the UFC sought to identify the most effective martial art in a real fight. After a period of political backlash, the UFC gradually underwent reform by embracing stricter rules and achieving sanctioning with State Athletic Commissions.&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;With a cable-television deal and expansion into Canada, Europe, Australia the Middle East, Asia and new markets within the United States, the UFC as of 2011 has gained in popularity, along with greater mainstream-media coverage. As of 2011 viewers can access UFC programming on pay-per-view television in the U.S., Brazil , Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Italy. UFC programming can also be found on Spike, Versus and Ion Television in the U.S., on ESPN in the United Kingdom and Ireland, as well as in over 130 countries and 20 different languages worldwide.</plot>
    <tagline></tagline>
    <runtime></runtime>
    <mpaa>MA</mpaa>
    <playcount>11</playcount>
    <lastplayed></lastplayed>
    <id></id>
    <genre>Sport</genre>
    <premiered>1993-12-11</premiered>
    <status></status>
    <code></code>
    <aired></aired>
    <trailer></trailer>
</tvshow>

Same process as before just copy & paste into notepad, but this time rename the file tvshow.nfo

The folder structure I use is as follows: UFC > S01 > S01E01.mkv

I've started UFC 01 as Season 01, If you have any extras such as weigh-ins , pre-lims etc. order them accordingly. So the weigh-in for ufc 01 would be S01E01, pre-lims S01E02, PPV S01E03 and so on. To each individual season folder I have added a theme.mp3: "Optimus Bellum Domitor", which is the pre fight theme played on the PPVs. In my root folder I have "Face the Pain" by Stamm, the main UFC theme. You'll need to source fanart for each PPV as well as a poster which should be placed in each respective season folder. Also, you need to source a UFC logo.png, a piece of fanart and a poster for your root folder. I have fanart, Logo's, themes, and posters for quite a few so if anyone needs a few PM me.

Again I have UFC setup on my main menu similar to WWE, with three sub-menus this time: PPV, The Ultimate Fighter, Specials. Spend a bit of time and reap the rewards. Big Grin

If anything is unclear please let me know so I can alter the tutorial. Next, WWE Specials.

Just realized these are 5 year old posts I am such a dummy..I apologize
(2012-04-25, 20:12)littlepooch21 Wrote: i'm having a heck of a time here. can someone explain everything step by step for a very noob person with this?

Ya I am on that same level as well man... I know how to add all of it to a menu... and all that.... its the fanart part thats really tricky for me.. I have yet to understand "play lists" too well and favorites and all that.... If you could and dont mind man I could sure use a copy of that if he does send you set up for us NOOBS..lol Thanks!
I really like your post about creating menus and sub-menus for all your WWE, PPV, & UFC stuff.
I am very new at this and would love to learn how to do it. After reading your post, I got very
confused and quit before I mess up my build.

Can you please provide me with a step by step procedure to create this?

Thank you all for your help.

DavidHuh
Have a go at using the following tutorial

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Looks great Thank for sharing.
(2016-07-26, 00:42)jakks Wrote: Have a go at using the following tutorial

Thanks to all for the great work you've done, you have helped me greatly. Just a quick question for jakks, what are you using to download all the artwork from the Network? I want to download some pre-1998 thumbs for my collection. Smile
(2017-02-28, 18:11)k4assasinbro Wrote: Thanks to all for the great work you've done, you have helped me greatly. Just a quick question for jakks, what are you using to download all the artwork from the Network? I want to download some pre-1998 thumbs for my collection. Smile

The video seems to have been removed, but you can use the sports scraper to auto download WWE artwork

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=256198
(2017-02-28, 18:11)k4assasinbro Wrote:
(2016-07-26, 00:42)jakks Wrote: Have a go at using the following tutorial

Thanks to all for the great work you've done, you have helped me greatly. Just a quick question for jakks, what are you using to download all the artwork from the Network? I want to download some pre-1998 thumbs for my collection. Smile

I was using Atresdownloader

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Hello everyone this is Grace. I am a noob here and don't know how to get started. I am thinking of getting Kodi Tv. Can someone enlighten me with the usage and stuff. Or can guide me to a beginners tutorial.
So is there now a consensus on file naming for WWF/WWE stuff? Right now I have each PPV series in their own folder (Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Survivor Series, etc), instead of by year. I also currently have Monday Night Raw in one folder with all the episodes from 1993 to about 2003. I think they are named Episode ### (yyyy-mm-dd).ext. I take it the only way I will get that to work is by creating a bunch of nfo files. Should I be using TheMovieDB or The SportsDB to scrape for this stuff? Or use different ones on different folders depending on which works best.

They have so much of their own content they almost need their own database.
thanks for the tutorial
(2017-04-21, 16:47)Ferkner Wrote: So is there now a consensus on file naming for WWF/WWE stuff? Right now I have each PPV series in their own folder (Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Survivor Series, etc), instead of by year. I also currently have Monday Night Raw in one folder with all the episodes from 1993 to about 2003. I think they are named Episode ### (yyyy-mm-dd).ext. I take it the only way I will get that to work is by creating a bunch of nfo files. Should I be using TheMovieDB or The SportsDB to scrape for this stuff? Or use different ones on different folders depending on which works best.

They have so much of their own content they almost need their own database.

See here for how to name them, you will need to click on each individual event. Basically include the round number in the filename and you should be good to go with the sports TV scraper.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.1