• 30(current)
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)
nzer,
Perfect Player uses exclusive fullscreen mode to get best performance and smooth playback. However, exclusive fullscreen window disappears when app lost focus.
(2017-03-22, 21:56)mybaiioon Wrote: Hi, hope you can help me. PerfectPlayer won´t play any of my channels in the lokal *.m3u. The problem seems to be, that my url is a rtsp format from my fritz wlan repeater cable tv. Is there a chance to convert the m3u so i can get my tv programs startet?

Thanx
mybaiioon

Hi Nik,
hoped you could help me with my problem. I couldn´t fix it. Can you give me a hint?
You should wait for the next release. RTSP support will be added for Hardware and Software decoders.
Thanks for your answer and support. Hope the next release comes soon.

mybaiioon
Hi! Ive downloaded the perfect player for Windows but the program scales awfully on my 4k tv. Can't read the channels list it's totally compressed. Any ideas?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Is the link for the download on the first post still accurate? Thanks!
New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.4.2
Recently I found remote control app called Perfect Remote. No surprise it works with Perfect Player Smile

The only issue that I have is that I want to see more EPG entries - i.e. not only the currently playing program. Other than that - nice remote - works smoothly.
(2017-04-22, 16:39)nikman Wrote: New version for Android released PerfectPlayer-1.4.2

Thanks man for your effort. Question: How we can use the:
Added support of playlist URL with authentication (http://user:pass@url)
(2017-04-23, 20:53)maherc Wrote: Thanks man for your effort. Question: How we can use the:
Added support of playlist URL with authentication (http://user:pass@url)
Some servers requires such kind of authentication.
Nik if you need TS stream with DVB subtitles , then pm my Smile
Nick sent u pm plz have a look and reply
Thanks
Hi Nik,
When new version is going to be released with more good recommended changes?
Cheers
Can i stream the IPTV Channel to the Chromecast Stick with this Android App?
| myHTPC |
Hi nikman, I just posted this on the forum on your website but figured I'd post here too in case you don't see it.

Firstly I really, really love how simple and fast Perfect Player is, however (and I mean this as no disrespect!) it would be great to see the UI get updated to look a little more modern/stylish. Do you have any plans for that at all?

I’d be happy to help create a new PP Logo and maybe mock up a UI design in photoshop for you to take a look at if you might need some help on that front? Maybe even get community feedback/ideas on the design before implementing it?

Again, I hope you don’t find this rude, I really love the apps functionality!
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Perfect Player - IPTV/Media player and playlist generator for XBMC (IPTV-Simple)9