• 217(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
And speaking of weather have seen these in the log which I'm not sure why they're appearing:
Code:
ERROR: COMXImageFile::ReadFile resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/32.jpg not found
23:36:11 824.615234 T:1626989472  NOTICE: LoadJpeg: unable to load resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/32.jpg
23:36:11 824.616638 T:1626989472   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/32.jpg

Is the skin looking in the wrong part of the resource.images.weatherfanart.multi folder?

Just noticed I asked you about this before and you asked if I had enabled weather, not sure if I got back to you but yes weather and icons/fanart downloaded. The weather fanart is Multi by Team Kodi.
There's a minor bug when using the Emby add-on and the "Next Episodes" widget. The year does not show up correctly in the description at the top left of the layout when scrolling through episodes. It shows as "0" instead. It doesn't matter which episode or which show it always displays with the "0" instead of the year. For all other widgets it displays correctly. Example:

Arrested Development - 0 - 12/14/2003 - 21min. - Comedy

With all other widgets it shows correctly as:

Arrested Development - 2003 - 12/14/2003 - 21min. - Comedy
Forgive the dumb question, what's the latest version of this skin? I've 3.6.120 and 3.6.78 but the changelog I can see stops at .78 and doesn't reference .120.
(2017-04-21, 11:54)djmcnz Wrote: Forgive the dumb question, what's the latest version of this skin? I've 3.6.120 and 3.6.78 but the changelog I can see stops at .78 and doesn't reference .120.

Official stable (78+) and beta versions (120+)
(2017-03-31, 05:15)Cokeaholik Wrote: It's already installed bro. I change the artwork and it keeps changing it to another one like its selecting them in automatic. How can I fix this bro it's really frustrating I had my library setup perfectly so many hours bro.

Still working on my setup and nothing in the skin changed regarding that section so must be something specific on your setup.
Maybe create a backup of your kodi data, and test with a fresh installation ?
(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 1) [Bug] Text overlay in Slim List.
When the text is longer it's ok, but when the text ended nearly the end it's overlay the year column.
Will be fixed in next update.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 2) [Bug] Live TV - Big List: Channels logos are getting hide, sometimes when going over them sometimes for unknown reason.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 3) [Bug] Widget Tags: When the text is long, part of the text is getting out of the tag field.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 4) [Bug] Now Playing Header: Long text cut

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 5) [Bug] Favorites Widget: Sometimes the thumbnail show the addon image instead the correct image.
Difficult to fix, there is a check involved which checks if the image exists that is assigned to the favourite. If it doens't exist, it will fallback to the addon's image.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: * By the way, can you add an option to choose what to present as fanart when it doesn't have fanart? The thumbail itself or addon fanart
Currently, it use the addon fanart for this case.
No, not possible. If you want more fancy handling of favourites you should probably have a look at the Super Favourites addon.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 6) [BUG] The IMDB rating is wrong.
a) The IMDB rating is not the same as the real IMDB. (Is it Info Provider problem?)
b) The main bug is after I rate with Trakt, the IMDB rating value is changed by this rate instead stay with the IMDB.

a) It's not wrong, it's outdated. The IMDB rating in your database is the value it had in IMDB when the title was scraped into the Kodi db.
There are actually some addons that will auto update the ratings for you in the Kodi database.
What I will do anyway is prefer the online IMDB rating from skinhelper if available, that one is no older than 2 weeks. This change will be available in next update.

b) Will also be fixed after the change from above.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: * Request: Can you add "Trakt Rating" like IMDB?
I'll look into it. Noted on my TODO list

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 7) It seems that the option of "Global Movies & TvShows background" in Global Background doesn't include the TV Shows fanarts.
* By the way, how many fanarts the skin uses on each running for randomize?
a) Should be fixedx in next updat eof the skin helper backgrounds addon.
b) It grabs 25 random items for each section, iterates through them and when at the end it grabs the next 25 items and so on.
On faster systems you can even set that amount higer which will consume more memory but will prevent duplicate images.

(2017-04-08, 20:00)burekas Wrote: 8) Movies Library: How can I make the 'Year' to be presented also in the tag.
You cant. Not yet at least.
I will present some more options soon to have the tags "a la carte"
(2017-04-08, 21:30)HeXDeMoN Wrote: I am unable to enter the default widget list, it freezes up on "getting directory listing..."

What happens if you just wait for a very long time ?
Also, please share your entire logfile after tyring this. If it locks up there has to be some sort of error in there.
(2017-04-13, 22:32)MarcelMAH Wrote: I'm having an issue with views. I have some items set to Poster shift, but I can't choose this anymore, it's not available (when It's already chosen it will still work).
I can select other views, but not all, some don't load and default to viewing as 'list'.

Poster shift is only available for content which provides a poster image, for example Movies, Tvshows and musicvideos listings.
For what type of content are you trying to use the Poster shift view ?

If a view is not selectable (not visible in the dialog with all available views), this can happen for 2 reasons only:

1) The view is not supported for the type of content. E.g. a poster oriented view won't work for an episodes listing.

2) The view is disabled in the skin settings --> Forced views --> Disable views.
(2017-04-20, 00:28)Morphy99 Wrote: Hi Marcel I'm working through the issues I've had and have made some progress with the help of your updates and deleting re-adding stuff now that skin shortcuts works correctly.
Have an issue with the square view in widgets on the main menu where the label doesnt show. This is with submenu as shortcut.

By default the skin will automatically "guess" wether it should display a tag/label or not. Offcourse this is based on assumptions which will not suit all usecases.
You can override the defaults tag behaviour and set it to your own preference:

Skin settings --> Homescreen layout --> Display tags on widgets --> Set to configure individually per-widget.
Now you can head over to the shortcuts editor and make sure you enable the tags for the widgets you want to make the tags show up.
(2017-04-24, 15:20)marcelveldt Wrote: Will be fixed in next update.
Should be fixed in next update of the skin helper backgrounds addon.
What do you mean by the "next update"?

The last update was: 3.6.128
And the skin helper background is: 1.0.28

Thanks.
(2017-04-24, 20:44)burekas Wrote: What do you mean by the "next update"?
He wrote that there will be another update within the next few days.
[BUG]
After the last Skin Helper Service Backgrounds (1.0.29)
All the helper options from the Global Background has gone (There are only images)
Such as Gloabal Random Movies & TvShows etc.

EDIT: Some of them came back but Gloabal Random Movies & TvShows is still missing.
(2017-04-21, 11:58)burekas Wrote: Official stable (78+) and beta versions (120+)

Thank you! I don't know how I ended up with a Beta version but I'm happy now that I know.

Perhaps Beta versions should be marked as such in the version number like 3.6.120b.

But I don't care that much, I love this skin so thanks to all involved!
Hi Marcel,

first of all, thanks for the great job !

had an issue with an unreadable value. dont know, if this is skin-related ?!

watch gallery
Is there a way to stop widgets auto refreshing every-time i go to Home page? I know it wasnt happening before 3.6.x, i researched and found many people have requested the reverse feature of refreshing the widgets but in my case it takes a lot of time and some times hangs my Fire TV for a while till the refresh completes.The auto refresh on widget is disabled in settings and I could not find any other setting to disable the auto refresh widgets.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

PS: Do you accept donations? I would think all the effort you put in does require suitable appreciation Smile
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11