• 110(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-04-24, 19:30)himisk71 Wrote: i did a clean install kodi 17.1 on a few different pc at home. 2x windows10 and 2x libreelec. on all i noticed that i can not save some skin settings, e.g. "show fanart" / "7 rows epg" / "back button show hidden menu", ...

is this known, can i do smething?

Ok, all be good again. After update to 3.7.60 i can safe all settings!
Unraid: Asus Z97Extreme4 / Xeon E3-1231 3,4 GHZ / 32GB RAM / 17TB HDD / Cine TV C2/T2 DuoFlex / EasyMouse2 / Docker: EmbyServer, TVheadend, OSCam, OpenVPN-AS
3 Rooms: NVidia Shield 2017 / Kodi 18 | Kitchen: 5i3RYK / 4GB RAM / Win10 / Emby
I just detected that forced Views seems to be broken, but only with TV series ...
Xbmcworkstation what version are you using as my forced views
are all working fine on the latest beta
(2017-04-27, 13:01)tc91 Wrote: Xbmcworkstation what version are you using as my forced views
are all working fine on the latest beta

3.7.60 ...
Ok then try and disable all the views except for the ones that you are going to be using
from the forced views tab in skin settings it's one of the first menu items in there that should
help.
(2017-04-27, 18:35)tc91 Wrote: Ok then try and disable all the views except for the ones that you are going to be using
from the forced views tab in skin settings it's one of the first menu items in there that should
help.

I've done this already after installing the skin. Wink

BTW: The stable skin (3.7.56) works like it has to be. So there must be any kind of bug in the actual beta version.

Further explaination of my problem: I have "slim list" as forced view for showing my series, "Big panel wall" for showing me the seasons inside the series and again "slim list" for showing the episodes inside the seasons. With 3.7.60 I always have the view which is active atm. So, in example, even the seasons are slim list. If a change the view manually, then this view is active anywhere. My settings for forced views aren't working for TV series. Movies are ok, even music.
And the stable skin (3.7.56) doesn't have this problem!
I'm running 3.7.60 on LibreELEC 8.0.1 on an Odroid C2 and have noticed that it is not possible to enter an IP address in the LibreELEC settings panel as there is no way to move between the octets (no arrows). Am I missing something? Switching the skin back to Estuary allows the IP address to be entered as a workaround.

IP Address Dialog Box
(2017-04-27, 22:24)XBMCWorkstation Wrote:
(2017-04-27, 18:35)tc91 Wrote: Ok then try and disable all the views except for the ones that you are going to be using
help.

I've done this already after installing the skin. Wink

BTW: The stable skin (3.7.56) works like it has to be. So there must be any kind of bug in the actual beta version.

Further explaination of my problem: I have "slim list" as forced view for showing my series, "Big panel wall" for showing me the seasons inside the series and again "slim list" for showing the episodes inside the seasons. With 3.7.60 I always have the view which is active atm. So, in example, even the seasons are slim list. If a change the view manually, then this view is active anywhere. My settings for forced views aren't working for TV series. Movies are ok, even music.
And the stable skin (3.7.56) doesn't have this problem!

Additional information: Now I also have the bug with the stable skin. It starts after disabling the tags inside a view!
Tongue 
I'm having real difficulty getting the spotlight widget to work. I recently updated to Krypton and fresh installed. From what I can tell, the skin and skinhelper + shortcut bits are the latest versions, but I can't seem to get the spotlight to function in any way shape or form, I just get background where it's supposed to be?

Edit: Actually got to work but setting widget 1 to the same location as spotlight

The other problem I'm having is on the weather widget, I'm getting the weather icon displaying in the centre of the page and fanart in the widget instead of fanart in both?
Before writing here, I've search and looked in settings but can't find my answer. I have the latest version installed on spmc and when i go to skin setting-configure shorcuts-edit shortcut menus- for example in music-background- i can choose random albums. But i also have latest kodi 17.1, and all the skin helper option for background (and thumbnails) are not in the list of options. There are only the regular .jpg or .png. Let me know if you need more details.
(2017-04-24, 21:02)Sp0KI Wrote: Hi, my codec info icon is somehow corrupted. Is this on my side and can i fix it somehow?

watch gallery

I am having exactly the same issue
I am having an issue with the text disappearing in the skin settings menu. On Kodi Krypton using the latest Titan Beta. This has been happening for awhile now. Doesn't matter what font or theme I use.
ok, I been round and round in the titan, how do you get to file manager so I can add the folder for my backgrounds?? I looked everywhere and cant find it, thanks
(2017-05-01, 03:34)rogani Wrote: ok, I been round and round in the titan, how do you get to file manager so I can add the folder for my backgrounds?? I looked everywhere and cant find it, thanks
It's a submenu item under settings
(2017-04-23, 20:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 18:34)Boulder Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 14:25)marcelveldt Wrote: That is strange... Kodi switched to 1-10 rating scale since Kodi Krypton. Maybe this is an issue when you migrated from Kodi 16 to Kodi 17 ?

Is there any way to debug this one?

Just scan your library frsh into Kodi instead of migrating it from a previous version.
Also I'd like to know if this issue exists in only the OSD and/or the media view ?

I tried removing the source from the library and updated the library, then added it back. The albums and artists were scanned but it still shows 1-2 stars for each album in the media view (and 1-5 points).
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6