• 89(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Eh i scrape nothing, i use only emby addon. With this i manage all my series.
(2017-03-11, 19:47)D3ltorohd Wrote: Eh i scrape nothing, i use only emby addon. With this i manage all my series.

Then it seems like emby broke it, thought it was behaving correctly before
(2017-03-11, 19:58)Razze Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 19:47)D3ltorohd Wrote: Eh i scrape nothing, i use only emby addon. With this i manage all my series.

I mean at the first time i use emby addon, it works. But bevor it works 100% perfect. From your site you can do nothing ? So i have to ask at emby forum.
(2017-03-11, 20:07)D3ltorohd Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 19:58)Razze Wrote:

I mean at the first time i use emby addon, it works. But bevor it works 100% perfect. From your site you can do nothing ? So i have to ask at emby forum.

Well log reads like the id's are empty so emby is not doing it's job correctly and providing them
Razze,
I'm having this issue:
I have kodi on 2 pc. I watch the episodes on both so I use trakt to keep sync and sometimes I watch episodes on the go so I update the status on trakt.

I've noticed that if I RUN the plugin it does not sync all episodes, I have to force it running multiple times.

Note that the submission of the vote works perfectly, what need to be done multiple times is to update kodi view status recovering it from trakt

Have you noticed this?
is there any way I can help?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2017-03-13, 21:26)Razze Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 20:07)D3ltorohd Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 19:58)Razze Wrote: Then it seems like emby broke it, thought it was behaving correctly before

Well log reads like the id's are empty so emby is not doing it's job correctly and providing them

So i have switched back to vanilla Kodi Scraper without Emby, fill my library and use it without problems. It works great. So than i use it like this way. Thanks.
(2017-03-16, 00:48)m.savazzi Wrote: Razze,
I'm having this issue:
I have kodi on 2 pc. I watch the episodes on both so I use trakt to keep sync and sometimes I watch episodes on the go so I update the status on trakt.

I've noticed that if I RUN the plugin it does not sync all episodes, I have to force it running multiple times.

Note that the submission of the vote works perfectly, what need to be done multiple times is to update kodi view status recovering it from trakt

Have you noticed this?

Haven't noticed this, but I have not two devices. (or better no two tv screens)
I've noticed that trakt is a bit weird sometimes on the website these past days. Calendar and details page not showing a watched state, when I have the episode in my history.

Only thing would be grabbing logs and looking at them, but might end up very time consuming and hard to catch.
(2017-03-18, 23:18)Razze Wrote:
I'm having this issue:

Have you noticed this?

I've noticed that trakt is a bit weird sometimes on the website these past days. Calendar and details page not showing a watched state, when I have the episode in my history.

Only thing would be grabbing logs and looking at them, but might end up very time consuming and hard to catch.

Razze,

I have an issue with trakt on kodi 17.1. On certain moments during the day or night the scraping for watchin and watched items plus giving a movie or episode a heart. Its so slow it takes minutes to complete instead of 10or20 seconds in normal use. Has it something to do with the plugin? Or is it a capacity issue with trakt itself? Thanks
(2017-03-27, 19:40)Converted Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 23:18)Razze Wrote:
I'm having this issue:

Have you noticed this?

Razze,

I have an issue with trakt on kodi 17.1. On certain moments during the day or night the scraping for watchin and watched items plus giving a movie or episode a heart. Its so slow it takes minutes to complete instead of 10or20 seconds in normal use. Has it something to do with the plugin? Or is it a capacity issue with trakt itself? Thanks

Might be your connection, trakt.tv or your pc.
Is there any way to have trakt show recently aired episodes? I would like the TV show widget to pull from trakt.
What widgets are available from using this? I haven't tried it yet
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
- General => Startup Delay
What is the time units of this setting, seconds, minutes or hours?
Why should I use this? Is there any known issue when the value is 0? (Because I has strange bug that I'm trying to investigate)

- Scrobbling => offset scrobble start by X minutes
And the same regarding this setting:
Offset in relation to what?
Why should I use this? Is there any known issue when the value is 0?

Trakt 3.1.7
Kodi 16.1

Thanks.
I have a fresh installation of Kodi 17.1 on an Amazon Firestick and every time I try to install Trakt 3.1.10 from the Kodi repository it fails with an error. Looking at the log as best as I can gather it is a Python error associated with being unable to open a database file, and an error creating /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.trak

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Razze, as I have noticed by reading this post, kodi 14.2 users are not able to use trakt add-on, since we can not authorize the add-on.
What logs or feedback do you need to help you sort this out? Of course if you have the time.
ATV2 (kodi 14.2).
Thanks in advance.
(2017-05-02, 20:17)Dreamup Wrote: Razze, as I have noticed by reading this post, kodi 14.2 users are not able to use trakt add-on, since we can not authorize the add-on.
What logs or feedback do you need to help you sort this out? Of course if you have the time.
ATV2 (kodi 14.2).
Thanks in advance.

As far as I know it will work
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35