• 461(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
HI everyone!
i will need your help on that.

how can I Adjust the intro video time?
i have a 20" video but it stops at 10"
any help?
Greetings everyone,

Using Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, I am trying to customize, move things around on my home page. I've had luck with moving the menu bar, its labels — along with the submenu bar and its labels—as well as the Date/Time Label. However, I am stuck on the SYSTEM BARS ( I assume that's the correct name for the horizontal bar that sits atop the main menu bar?)

I have looked in and tried many settings in Home.xml and Includes_Home.xml but for the life of me, can't find the settings for it Confused Maybe I'm looking in the wrong xml files? If so, if anyone can tell me the the XML file and/or PNG file names and the line # of code—I will be most grateful Nod . Thanks in advance. And needless to say, love working with this skin. So much fun! Smile
Hi guys, Quick questions,

Is there a way to modify the shutdown menu "S"...?
Would like to trim it down a bit and specialy add
" file manager " in there...

Also, is there a setting to modify the color
of the focused sidebar? The one that allow
to quickly move up & down in librairies..

Thanks Smile
(2017-05-10, 15:45)eskro Wrote: Hi guys, Quick questions,

Is there a way to modify the shutdown menu "S"...?
Would like to trim it down a bit and specialy add
" file manager " in there...

Also, is there a setting to modify the color
of the focused sidebar? The one that allow
to quickly move up & down in librairies..

Thanks Smile

DialogButtonMenu.xml is the menu you are looking for!about the color you can adjust it on skin settings!
also do you have any idea how to adjust intro video time?for example i have 20" video and it plays only 10"
Thx will look into that xml !

I Wonder how its actually called in silvo mod as i dont see where it is in color settings...

I'll have to check about that intro lenght limit.

Thx
I didn't want to go through 461 pages of this thread to find out but is it safe to assume that Silvo is only available to users on a computer? I'm using FireTv and I assume there is no official repo to add to get this skin. Or if anyone knows how, any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2017-05-10, 19:33)AbsurdBrian Wrote: I didn't want to go through 461 pages of this thread to find out but is it safe to assume that Silvo is only available to users on a computer? I'm using FireTv and I assume there is no official repo to add to get this skin. Or if anyone knows how, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apparently even reading at least the first post was too much effort. Smile
It's never safe to assume anything. Skin should work on any device that can run Kodi.
A link to all you need is there in the 1st post.
(2017-05-10, 21:56)flhthemi Wrote: Apparently even reading at least the first post was too much effort. Smile
It's never safe to assume anything. Skin should work on any device that can run Kodi.
A link to all you need is there in the 1st post.

Apparently it was made clear how to download a zip file or repo to a fire stick? If it's so simple please explain. I wasn't aware you could download a repository onto a fire stick and install on kodi. Also, I don't see what to put in for source in Addon Manager for a repo anywhere in the first or second post I decided to ask the question. Apparently we're all not Kodi savvy like you.
How can I search in the extended info script for a particular movie? I remember the script was looking completely different with its own native appearance, but now this only seems to be true when entering a specific movie info window. Wasn't there this "native" appearance when opening the script itself with a search button in the upper left corner some day?
Quote: Apparently it was made clear how to download a zip file or repo to a fire stick? If it's so simple please explain. I wasn't aware you could download a repository onto a fire stick and install on kodi. Also, I don't see what to put in for source in Addon Manager for a repo anywhere in the first or second post I decided to ask the question. Apparently we're all not Kodi savvy like you.

You know, I had one here (Firestick) and I managed to google enough info to get Kodi on it, add the skin I wanted, add repos I needed. As I recall, it's been a while and I'm an old dude, I pushed a file manager with ADBFire (google that) from my PC to the FS. After that was done I used the file manager (I used ES File Explorer) to pull all the stuff I needed from the PC to the FS and installed it. So, sorry you have a FS, I hated mine and dumped it on my son in law. But if I could figure it all out, I bet you can too.

Try googling "how to sideload apps on a firestick"

Then remember that inside Kodi "Install from zip" is your best friend. Smile

Good luck Grasshopper!
(2017-05-11, 00:10)flhthemi Wrote: You know, I had one here (Firestick) and I managed to google enough info to get Kodi on it, add the skin I wanted, add repos I needed. As I recall, it's been a while and I'm an old dude, I pushed a file manager with ADB (or something similar) from my PC to the FS. After that was done I used the file manager (I used ES File Explorer) to pull all the stuff I needed from the PC to the FS and installed it. So, sorry you have a FS, I hated mine and dumped it on my son in law. But if I could figure it all out, I bet you can too.

Try googling "how to sideload apps on a firestick"

Ok thank you for the reply, I honestly wasn't sure if that I could push it over using ADB or not and every tutorial I googled, the person was on their computer so yes I assumed it was only for those on computers. I am still new to Kodi and wasn't sure where to start. But I'll see what I can do that way. Thank you for reminding me about adb. I
ADBFire is the program you want to get for the PC...With that you can put a file manager that has network access on the firestick. From there you can use the file manager to get stuff to your firestick from any networked device.
(2017-05-11, 03:23)flhthemi Wrote: ADBFire is the program you want to get for the PC...With that you can put a file manager that has network access on the firestick. From there you can use the file manager to get stuff to your firestick from any networked device.

Right on I'll definitely try that. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Hi I'm currently running kodi 17.1 with aeon nox silvo and I can't figure out how to make my 1 specific non english add on font boxes to show in Hebrew. In my aeon nox 5 original skin I was using a modified font.xml and strings.po files that used all english except any add on that had Hebrew would show the correct writting in Hebrew for boxes. I just want to be able to have everything as english and Israel live add on Hebrew to actually show instead of boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also it was a unicode font. I replaced the original xml and .po files with my modified ones but the font won't show up under settings only default and 1 other that came with skin.
(2017-05-11, 05:09)AbsurdBrian Wrote:
(2017-05-11, 03:23)flhthemi Wrote: ADBFire is the program you want to get for the PC...With that you can put a file manager that has network access on the firestick. From there you can use the file manager to get stuff to your firestick from any networked device.

Right on I'll definitely try that. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Also with the new fire sticks you can plug them into your computer and drag the zip file you need directly onto the stick. I myself have found it very helpful to upload all the zip files I need to a google drive account and then copy and paste them to my sticks using ES File Explorer. Its pretty nifty especially if you have multiple devices to update.
  • 461(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55