• 4(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
Thumbs Up 
This video lyrics stytle can use Aeon Nox Spin? How to do it ? Thank U
watch gallery
(2017-05-07, 04:47)890329 Wrote: This video lyrics stytle can use Aeon Nox Spin? How to do it ? Thank U

No, sorry, that's and old version, videolyrics works in a completely different way nowadays...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi manfeed, the lower left poster.jpg can change to video(trailer) or gif? how to do it? thank u
watch gallery
(2017-05-11, 16:34)890329 Wrote: Hi manfeed, the lower left poster.jpg can change to video(trailer) or gif? how to do it? thank u

You only can change it to animated poster (gif). You'll find that option in System-Interface-Configure skin-Animated posters
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Do you want me to make a you a repository as it be a pain for people from updating it from here?
(2017-05-12, 09:22)AnonCode Wrote: Do you want me to make a you a repository as it be a pain for people from updating it from here?

Thanks for your kind offer, I'm not familiar with repositories though... would I be able to know how many times is downloaded the mod? I must admit that since most people don't bother to show appreciation for my work at least knowing the download figures gives me a little motivation to keep on improving the mod...
(2017-05-12, 09:58)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-05-12, 09:22)AnonCode Wrote: Do you want me to make a you a repository as it be a pain for people from updating it from here?

Thanks for your kind offer, I'm not familiar with repositories though... would I be able to know how many times is downloaded the mod? I must admit that since most people don't bother to show appreciation for my work at least knowing the download figures gives me a little motivation to keep on improving the mod...

Im not sure if you be able to see how many downloads but I know loads people uses it already because of other people. So do you want me to make a repository?
(2017-05-12, 09:58)manfeed Wrote:

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for your work. I've only been using Kodi for a month but yours was one of the first I tried.
Hi manfeed, i watch post:#1 demo video at the 1'02" movies "RACE (2016)" and 04'13" tvshows "SHERLOCK" background music are "RACE (2016)" , "SHERLOCK" respectively soundtracks? Aeon Nox Spin can online download soundtracks or local downloaded in advance? if i want same effect except artwork need install others addons? thank you...
watch gallery

watch gallery
(2017-05-13, 07:47)890329 Wrote: Hi manfeed, i watch post:#1 demo video at the 1'02" movies "RACE (2016)" and 04'13" tvshows "SHERLOCK" background music are "RACE (2016)" , "SHERLOCK" respectively soundtracks? Aeon Nox Spin can online download soundtracks or local downloaded in advance? if i want same effect except artwork need install others addons? thank you...

Yes, you need an addon... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2563181
Video 
Hi all, the last version of videolyrics works very well but there were still a couple of things to improve: lyrics color palette and the way that short lines were displayed, so I have been working to improve both, the result is like this:

If anyone would like to test the new version before the final release you only have to press THANK USER button below and give me a point and I will send you a private message with a link. If not able to do so don't worry, the mod will eventually be released to everyone anyway. Thanks!
is there any way to have more than 2 widgets?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I installed it and I'm loving the skin but I have two issues, and I think they can be solved easily, but I haven't figured it out yet.

1. The letter "i" in lowercase is funky looking, it's too thin and almost completely disappears in text.
2. When I go to my live tv guide, the channel numbers are cut off because the font is too big.

I think I could fix both issues by switching to a different font, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to install a new font (I tried copying a ttf file to the font directory in the skin folder) - Can you advise?
(2017-05-18, 03:15)starslayer74 Wrote: I installed it and I'm loving the skin but I have two issues, and I think they can be solved easily, but I haven't figured it out yet.

1. The letter "i" in lowercase is funky looking, it's too thin and almost completely disappears in text.
2. When I go to my live tv guide, the channel numbers are cut off because the font is too big.

I think I could fix both issues by switching to a different font, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to install a new font (I tried copying a ttf file to the font directory in the skin folder) - Can you advise?

You could try the Arial font set as well. Go to System-Interface-Skin-Fonts and select Arial instead of Skin default.
A repository would be awesome. I cant seem to download anything from medifire. Is there any other way to get the files
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3