• 37(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
(2017-05-10, 02:14)micahg Wrote:
(2017-05-09, 03:50)h3yn0w Wrote:
(2017-05-09, 02:13)micahg Wrote: Its been discussed previously. Read backwards a few pages.

Just read back 10 pages and not seeing it....

I do understand the add on is not working with Kodi 17, and that rolling back to Kodi 16 works - but is it simply due to the older version of ffmpeg in Kodi 16? If so, could we not just copy the /use/bin/ffmpeg from the Kodi 16 build to a Kodi 17 build and would that work?

Thanks.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2549252
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2560415

Ya, I saw those. But Those are links to 1.0.10 of the add on, which only works on Kodi 16, and still does not work with Kodi 17. I'm trying to get the adddon working with Kodi 17.
Its not going to work.

I think I've been pretty clear that the issue is with the HLS/HTTP cookie code in FFMPEG and I'm trying to get patches into FFMPEG in time for kodi 18. Sorry, its not going to work.
(2017-05-10, 03:34)micahg Wrote: Its not going to work.

I think I've been pretty clear that the issue is with the HLS/HTTP cookie code in FFMPEG and I'm trying to get patches into FFMPEG in time for kodi 18. Sorry, its not going to work.

Yup, understood. I thought maybe I could use an older version of FFMPEG (v2.8) to get it to work under Kodi 17.

It was a shot in the dark but I Just tried copying the v2.8 FFMPEG binary over and it wouldn't even run lol.
Thanks for the update.
I was using my subscription with this addon exclusively.
I think I'll cancel my subscription and keep an eye on this thread.
micahg can you add "Shaw Direct" to the list of providers? I am unable to PM you.
I guess I don't have enough posts yet.
I tried to pm you -- see if you can pm me back.
(2017-05-14, 19:40)clarenceb5 Wrote: I guess I don't have enough posts yet.

Correct. It works on a combination of membership time and post count. You have a few more posts to go. The time factor is ok.

But try to avoid PM. This is a shared forum for the benefit of all members. Don't hide your knowledge... share it.

Unless, of course, it has to do with banned add-ons. Then take it elsewhere.Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-15, 01:53)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-05-14, 19:40)clarenceb5 Wrote: I guess I don't have enough posts yet.

Correct. It works on a combination of membership time and post count. You have a few more posts to go. The time factor is ok.

But try to avoid PM. This is a shared forum for the benefit of all members. Don't hide your knowledge... share it.

Unless, of course, it has to do with banned add-ons. Then take it elsewhere.Smile

Thanks for this information.
(2017-05-15, 01:41)micahg Wrote: I tried to pm you -- see if you can pm me back.

Not yet
I have begun work on the shaw authorization problem. I have successfully authenticated, however I am having a problem with the main sportsnet code and I am not sure how to proceed. The error I am getting is:

File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.snnow/default.py", line 156, in getChannelStream
return sn.parsePlaylist(stream)
TypeError: parsePlaylist() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

If appears that parsePlaylist wants raw_cookies:

(from snnow.py)

def parsePlaylist(self, url, raw_cookies):

Ideas?
If you're going to fix it use the nologon branch. Its the one I've been changing while I wait for all the patches to get into ffmpeg and then kodi.
1.1.10 still works on the latest spmc builds, including the build with the updated python. i am using my rogers login... clarenceb5 send me a message with your email address... maybe i can help you privately and get you back up and running
(2017-03-16, 00:44)Jr365 Wrote: sorry guys been super busy! here is a link to grab 1.1.10

https://ufile.io/80e581

this link is expired. could someone post a link for this version? cheers
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to post an update -- the last patch required to fix the cookies has been accepted into FFMPEG. I'm going to try to get them pulled back into 3.3 so that Leia picks them up... I'll keep you posted.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3