• 78(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
With the default widgets (new movies, new shows etc).

Where are those located. I want to have a crack at making it so the widget have a start and stop when i scroll trough them, so i know which one is the latest/oldest Smile
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Is there a way to disable fanart when something is highlighted in the widget?
(2017-05-18, 08:43)henrikyo Wrote: With the default widgets (new movies, new shows etc).

Where are those located. I want to have a crack at making it so the widget have a start and stop when i scroll trough them, so i know which one is the latest/oldest Smile

For the base widget that controls movement and content:
shortcuts/template.xml

For the posters and info:
16x9/Includes_Home.xml
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
How do i access the playlist option to see queued videos? I bring up the side menu but there is no playlist option. I'm using it on fire tv btw. Previously was using Amber and you could for example : Go to a show, play from here, then pick another show and queue it then bring up side menu,edit/save/clear/shuffle playlist.
Hello guys,

First i want to say that this skin is oustanding!!! You have my respect.

I have some questions though.

1. How can i give a hub item a background? http://imgur.com/a/2WcN4

2. I can't see the media flags when i start the video. I have enabled it in the skin settings, but it does not show anything in the player.
See this for what i mean.(http://imgur.com/a/HV2Ol)

3. Is it also possible to have this enabled? it is from the Eminence 2.0 mod skin
http://imgur.com/a/9IQA0

Thanks!!!

Edit by jurialmunkey: Please don't discuss banned add-ons in this forum - I've removed your references to banned add-ons.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
(2017-05-19, 21:48)[email protected] Wrote: How do i access the playlist option to see queued videos? I bring up the side menu but there is no playlist option. I'm using it on fire tv btw. Previously was using Amber and you could for example : Go to a show, play from here, then pick another show and queue it then bring up side menu,edit/save/clear/shuffle playlist.
Ah, just realised there is no way to access the video playlist (there is for music, but didn't think about videos). Will add this in a future version.
In the meantime, though the home customisation dialog in skin settings, you can add a shortcut for a submenu or a hub menu item with the following action and then use that shortcut to open the playlist.
Code:
ActivateWindow(VideoPlaylist)
(2017-05-20, 03:18)maroc1994 Wrote: 1. How can i give a hub item a background? http://imgur.com/a/2WcN4

2. I can't see the media flags when i start the video. I have enabled it in the skin settings, but it does not show anything in the player.

3. Is it also possible to have this enabled? it is from the Eminence 2.0 mod skin

1. You need to set a "Hub Widget" which can be set either in the main menu customisation dialog for the whole hub, or you can set an individual widget for each hub item inside the "Hub items" customisation dialog -- the image you linked is for the submenu which you get by pressing down from the main menu.

2. That is the Mod version. Media flags can be seen in the default version by opening the OSD controls (play pause etc. in fullscreen video when pressing OK/Select) and then pressing up to see more info about the currently playing item.

3. Skin Settings > On Screen Display (OSD) > Show clearart.
You must have local media scanned to your library and use Artwork Downloader add-on to save clearart to your library database. But seeing as you are using banned piracy add-ons this is unlikely to work for you.
(2017-05-20, 03:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 03:18)maroc1994 Wrote: 1. How can i give a hub item a background? http://imgur.com/a/2WcN4

1. You need to set a "Hub Widget" which can be set either in the main menu customisation dialog for the whole hub, or you can set an individual widget for each hub item inside the "Hub items" customisation dialog -- the image you linked is for the submenu which you get by pressing down from the main menu.

2. That is the Mod version. Media flags can be seen in the default version by opening the OSD controls (play pause etc. in fullscreen video when pressing OK/Select) and then pressing up to see more info about the currently playing item.

3. Skin Settings > On Screen Display (OSD) > Show clearart.
You must have local media scanned to your library and use Artwork Downloader add-on to save clearart to your library database. But seeing as you are using banned piracy add-ons this is unlikely to work for you.

I didn't read the rules, so sorry for the trouble!

Thank you, it works!
I have a few quick (hopefully) questions...

1. Is there any way to control the scrolling behavior of the vertical context menu? Or both the vertical and horizontal, for that matter. Currently, when you get to the bottom of the list, you have to scroll back up to get to the items at the top. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice if there were a way, maybe through an option, to toggle this behavior. The other option would be for scrolling to continue back at the top once you get to the bottom of the list, as well as continue at the bottom once you get to the top. Maybe a master toggle could allow this behavior for context menus and submenus, as well? They would all then behave as the main menu does.

2. The Play button does not work when I try to play a movie in my library if I get to it through the Cast button on the video info screen. So, basically, I click the Cast button from the info screen of a film in my library. I then click on an actor from the list, which brings up an info screen, on which I click the Filmography button to see other films that actor has appeared in. Then, I click one of these films that is also in my library. The info screen for this film comes up, and there is a Play button on it. When I click this Play button, however, nothing happens. I'm assuming this should play the film if it exists in my library and maybe not display a Play button if it does not? Or is this controlled by one of the other addons that is generating this extended information?

3. Is there a way to display file information anywhere for a title, such as the file name, folder, etc.? I've looked but can't seem to find a way.

Thank you so much for your time!
Video 
Hello guys!

First let me say amazing theme! I'm enjoying it just trying to tweak it to my liking. I noticed though when I play music the cdart with the disc along with the backdrop disappears after a new song starts maybe about 10 seconds then it leave a black shape of the banner. Can anyone help me fix this, I want the animated cd art to remain and also would like to change the lyric font to the colourful one I see in some if these image.

(2017-05-21, 00:19)swbrodie Wrote: I have a few quick (hopefully) questions...

1. Is there any way to control the scrolling behavior of the vertical context menu? Or both the vertical and horizontal, for that matter. Currently, when you get to the bottom of the list, you have to scroll back up to get to the items at the top. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice if there were a way, maybe through an option, to toggle this behavior. The other option would be for scrolling to continue back at the top once you get to the bottom of the list, as well as continue at the bottom once you get to the top. Maybe a master toggle could allow this behavior for context menus and submenus, as well? They would all then behave as the main menu does.

2. The Play button does not work when I try to play a movie in my library if I get to it through the Cast button on the video info screen. So, basically, I click the Cast button from the info screen of a film in my library. I then click on an actor from the list, which brings up an info screen, on which I click the Filmography button to see other films that actor has appeared in. Then, I click one of these films that is also in my library. The info screen for this film comes up, and there is a Play button on it. When I click this Play button, however, nothing happens. I'm assuming this should play the film if it exists in my library and maybe not display a Play button if it does not? Or is this controlled by one of the other addons that is generating this extended information?

3. Is there a way to display file information anywhere for a title, such as the file name, folder, etc.? I've looked but can't seem to find a way.

1. For vertical menus, this is fixed on latest git (will be in next repo update). I've found with horizontal, it can be really confusing if you scroll around because you can't see all the options at once - so I don't have it for those ones.

2. Yeah this is through extendedinfo addon. Seems like it stopped working in some update, it doesn't work in Estuary either currently, which is unfortunate.

3. Not currently, but will add it into the info page for a future update.

(2017-05-21, 04:19)abriandnath Wrote: Hello guys!

First let me say amazing theme! I'm enjoying it just trying to tweak it to my liking. I noticed though when I play music the cdart with the disc along with the backdrop disappears after a new song starts maybe about 10 seconds then it leave a black shape of the banner. Can anyone help me fix this, I want the animated cd art to remain and also would like to change the lyric font to the colourful one I see in some if these image.
Looks like you might be using the MOD version of the skin, better ask in its thread instead.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307568
(2017-05-22, 02:17)jurialmunkey Wrote:

1. For vertical menus, this is fixed on latest git (will be in next repo update). I've found with horizontal, it can be really confusing if you scroll around because you can't see all the options at once - so I don't have it for those ones.

2. Yeah this is through extendedinfo addon. Seems like it stopped working in some update, it doesn't work in Estuary either currently, which is unfortunate.

Yeah, I agree on the horizontal menus being confusing. It works great with the vertical, though, and this helps a lot.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for file info in a future update.

Thank you so much for the quick response and the excellent work!
(2017-05-22, 02:17)jurialmunkey Wrote:

I just noticed that on the context menu for the Power menu, it still does not scroll. I'm guessing it just got missed, unless it's by design for this one.
Hey guys! Love this skin, it's probably exactly what I was looking for! Smile
I have looked around though and haven't managed to do one basic thing: change the default background (the blue one that says KODI). I guess there should be an option for Global Background under skin settings but there isn't Tongue I searched here and only saw people asking about multiple backgrounds or widget backgrounds, so I didn't get my answer Tongue

Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm starting using this skin, so I really appreciate if some one explain me what are the HUB Items
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9