• 49(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@latts9923

how do you get the animated rain drops gif to display?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie78

You should have a folder in media named weather_effects and a file inside named rain.gif. When any of the codes for rain are triggered you should see the animated gif.
(2017-05-22, 15:45)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

You should have a folder in media named weather_effects and a file inside named rain.gif. When any of the codes for rain are triggered you should see the animated gif.

You are right, started raining and now the gif is working, looks beautiful.

Thx!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
@movie78

Good deal...you bet!
(2017-05-22, 20:04)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

Good deal...you bet!

Can you please also add the Fog and Snow gif?
fog
http://imgur.com/a/98IwD
snow
http://imgur.com/a/oWKtT

The only thing left is to find a sunny gifAngel
@latts9923 I believe it's Yahoo weather
@movie78

I'm working on a fog animation.
@Jay19802005

Try a different provider. I use Weather Underground.
(2017-05-22, 15:45)latts9923 Wrote: @movie78

Not seeing a folder in media, just dropping file in : root of media

I just downloaed the mod again and it extracts that way.

Should there be a folder @latts?

Also the rain effect is not showing in the libary views, but the clouds and thunder is.

I manually added the folder and moved the file and that corrected it.

May want to check the mod.zip
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
I made a new Alien rating star in honor of Sir Ridley Scott and the release of Alien: Covenant. It will be available in the next update.
@Ruk12345

The last update includes a folder in media named weather_effects that contains the rain.gif file. If you placed rain.gif directly under media, that's why it's not working. It's called for under the weather_effects folder.
(2017-05-23, 05:19)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

The last update includes a folder in media named weather_effects that contains the rain.gif file. If you placed rain.gif directly under media, that's why it's not working. It's called for under the weather_effects folder.

For some reason when I extracted the .zip it dumped the file in root of media. I had to manually create the weather_effect folder. I even re downloaded the mod and checked and sane thing.

The new rain animation is only showing on home screen of kodi not in libary views.

The clouds and thunder are show in all views. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Thanks again for the continued work and prompt responses!

Ps

Do any of these other files need to go in a folder or just refugees from older versions?

I copied the rain.gif so that's in the weather_effects folder and we know ds.store is useless not sure on others

Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

Hmm...that's odd that it extracts rain.gif directly to media. I tried it this morning and it extracted under weather_effects like it should. I'll check the code again, but it's tied to the same include condition as the rest of the Weather Effects, so it should be visible in library views.

You can remove black2.png (I included that in Textures.xbt), rain.gif, and rain_drops_full.png from media.
I just downloaded it again from : https://www.holybid.com/kodi/downloads/M...on_Mod.zip

Used a different app to extract it even and rain.gif was in root media. Odd.

Easy fix I just made the folder.

Still no rain effects in libary views tho. The clouds and lightning are there tho.

Not a huge deal just wanted to psss it on.

EDIT: the effect is in all view now. I was dumb and neglected to restart Kodi
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@latts this weather thing is really freaking cool!

It doesn't rain enough, need to add a sunshine effect it perhaps a animated sun of some kind.

Or even a mild lense flare overlay or somthing when it's sunny Smile
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4