• 38(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
(2017-02-19, 11:14)yellow1144 Wrote: Time for another question.

So far I love this skin. There is one more thing I have to figure out.

In MQ6 on the TV and Movie widgets I was using Recently Added. I have my AdvancedSettings setup to show 100 entries rather than the default 25 and I would have 100 entries in the widgets.

In MQ7, despite using the same AdvancedSettings I can't get the recently added to display more than the default 25.

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I have spent most of the day searching through all the MQ7 threads and I have not seen this mentioned. Someone else must have experienced this too.
Thank You..

I was wondering if there had been any progress made on the Recently Added Items issue reported by yellow1144 ?

I'm seeing the same issue - the value is set to 50 in my AdvancedSettings.xml file, but only 25 are shown.
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
(2017-04-03, 00:02)devkid Wrote: Sorry for this probably stupid questions, but I could not find any description in the first post:
What is this Mod about and why not use the original MQ7 (which is again for some reasons I don't understand online available on a Brazilian forum)?

I love and use MQ since version 2 but now I feel really confused. Thanks for helping me out!

The original MQ7 was developed on Kodi version 16 - Jarvis, and would not run fully on Krypton. The developer Marcos Qui (hence MQ) is Brazillian, so he and Wanilton use the Brazillian Kodi Forum for their support of the skin.

This mod was to enable it to be used on version 17 - Krypton.

A version on the Brazilian forum has since been released for use on both Jarvis & Krypton.

Hope this helps.

(don't hesitate to correct me if I have got my facts wrong!)
(2017-05-20, 21:31)Esky Wrote:

In MQ6 on the TV and Movie widgets I was using Recently Added. I have my AdvancedSettings setup to show 100 entries rather than the default 25 and I would have 100 entries in the widgets.

In MQ7, despite using the same AdvancedSettings I can't get the recently added to display more than the default 25.

Any idea what I can do to fix this? I have spent most of the day searching through all the MQ7 threads and I have not seen this mentioned. Someone else must have experienced this too.
Thank You..

I was wondering if there had been any progress made on the Recently Added Items issue reported by yellow1144 ?

I'm seeing the same issue - the value is set to 50 in my AdvancedSettings.xml file, but only 25 are shown.

put this in advancedsettings.xml

<videolibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>100</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
</videolibrary>
<musiclibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->

</musiclibrary>
(2017-05-20, 22:07)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 21:31)Esky Wrote:

Thank You..

<videolibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>100</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
</videolibrary>
<musiclibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->

</musiclibrary>

I already have this in there:

Code:
<videolibrary>
    <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems>
    <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
    <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
</videolibrary>

<musiclibrary>
    <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems>    <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
    <itemseparator>; </itemseparator>              <!-- separator used for multiple artists/genres in tags. Note, this is *space* *slash* *space* -->
</musiclibrary>

but it still only shows 20 for movies, TVshows and Music.
Do you have <advancedsettings> at beginning and end?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-20, 22:24)Esky Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 22:07)emiralles Wrote:
(2017-05-20, 21:31)Esky Wrote: I was wondering if there had been any progress made on the Recently Added Items issue reported by yellow1144 ?

<videolibrary>
</videolibrary>
<musiclibrary>

</musiclibrary>

I already have this in there:

Code:
<videolibrary>
</videolibrary>

<musiclibrary>
    <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems>    <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
    <itemseparator>; </itemseparator>              <!-- separator used for multiple artists/genres in tags. Note, this is *space* *slash* *space* -->
</musiclibrary>

but it still only shows 25 for movies, TVshows and Music.

Your formatting is incorrect

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
</videolibrary>

<musiclibrary>
</musiclibrary>
<advancedsettings>
Try that^^
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Sorry for the confusion - my previous post was just an excerpt from my advanced settings file to show the relevant items.

Here's the full version which I believe to be ok

Code:
<advancedsettings>

<cache>
    <buffermode>1</buffermode>
    <memorysize>52428800</memorysize>
    <readfactor>10</readfactor>
  </cache>  

<videodatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx</host>
    <port>xxxx</port>
    <user>xxxx</user>
    <pass>xxxx</pass>
    <name>kodi_video</name>
  </videodatabase>

<musicdatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx</host>
    <port>xxxx</port>
    <user>xxxx</user>
    <pass>xxxx</pass>
    <name>kodi_music</name>
  </musicdatabase>

<videolibrary>
  </videolibrary>

<musiclibrary>
  </musiclibrary>

<audio>
    <excludefromscan>
      <regexp>\@eaDir</regexp>
      <regexp>\@eadir</regexp>
      <regexp>\@EADIR</regexp>
    </excludefromscan>
    <excludefromlisting>
      <regexp>\@eaDir</regexp>
      <regexp>\@eadir</regexp>
      <regexp>\@EADIR</regexp>
    </excludefromlisting>
  </audio>

</advancedsettings>
Aside from the extra junk in the music libary area yeah looks ok.

I assume you restarted the kodi box after you changed the xml?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-20, 23:31)Ruk12345 Wrote: Aside from the extra junk in the music libary area yeah looks ok.

I assume you restarted the kodi box after you changed the xml?

I've been using this file since MQ6 - the only thing I've changed recently is the new <cache> tags and values that were changed in Kodi 17.

The 'extra junk' in the music library area is because I have my music tagged with MB Picard using ; as a seperator instead of /. I have a few artists with / in their name and it was causing issues.

(and yes, Kodi has been restarted numerous times)
One other question - Is there a way to turn off the clock in the top right hand corner while playing music full screen ?

If not, could an option be added to do so ?!

Thanks!
Yes there is. Press M - Settings - Show Time
(2017-05-21, 13:31)Furore Wrote: Yes there is. Press M - Settings - Show Time

That's the first place I looked, but that option is not listed.

(2017-04-04, 16:21)daniko Wrote: hi,folder 1080i finding in order:C:\Users\..name.......AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod and C:\Users\..name..\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton,and take ViewsRightList from skin.aeonmq7.krypton and replaceit in skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod

Thx @daniko, good tip. This helps, to disable right list autoscroll.
(2017-05-22, 18:46)Esky Wrote:
(2017-05-21, 13:31)Furore Wrote: Yes there is. Press M - Settings - Show Time

That's the first place I looked, but that option is not listed.
OK, I have it on all layouts
I'm using this great skin after I updated to Krypton I'm using the mod. But for a couple of times now, when I start Kodi, it's saying preparing to run for the first time. And all my settings are gone, and the mq7 is back to basic like when you just installed it.

I have backup of all my settings, but it's not wife og kid friendly when it's happening. Confused
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9