• 27(current)
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin
rogerzees Wrote:Hello,Divingmule .

You have this Great Pipes-plugin that loads the pics of the jtvchannels that are live right now.

Can it be re-coded to a brandnew plugin, instead of using the (def startFirefox(url)Smile code when playing.
it uses the code from bigdadas plugin Saddef playVideo(url,): code somehow?

'pipes play output=html? filter out channel name,give it to bigdadas code snippet(def playVideo(url,) and play?'

this is the big +++:no account needed and allways a live list of live channels.

Yeah it's possible, but there are better ways of doing it.

This is stacked project and I don't feel comfortable working on it. I'd love to pitch in and help out if he would like, but I'm not going to do anymore with this without his input.
Roger that,Divingmule (Good to know it is doable and a big thanks.)
Does anyone know if Stacked is still supporting this project? It looks like he hasn't had any activity since 8/18. Just curious as I patiently wait for what will likely be one of my top 5 most-used add-ons in XBMC.

Best,
jj
+1
Here is a version with JTV directory browsing. It doesn't scrape the main web site, so the channel results are a bit different. Also the Gaming directory has no sub categories.

Of course, you need a new rtmp library.

My xbmc freezes when trying to seek (using the arrow keys). I wonder if you can disable seeking or these keys...

http://jaytv-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/p...-0.0.1.zip
Awesome! Works for me.

Lots of emtpy categories wasting my time though Smile
divingmule Wrote:Yeah it's possible, but there are better ways of doing it.

This is stacked project and I don't feel comfortable working on it. I'd love to pitch in and help out if he would like, but I'm not going to do anymore with this without his input.

Sounds like you guys are making progress with JTV. Great work!

If you or anyone else wants to take over the Justin.tv addon, go ahead. Big Grin

I'm not sure how useful any of my code is, but feel free to use it.

If someone plans on releasing an official Justin.tv addon for eden, just let me know so I can get a mod to close this thread. It would make sense to create a new thread so the author of the new addon has ownership.
hello is this add on still working.Thanks
Rainbow 
divingmule Wrote:Yeah it's possible, but there are better ways of doing it.

stacked Wrote:Sounds like you guys are making progress with JTV. Great work!

If you or anyone else wants to take over the Justin.tv addon, go ahead. Big Grin

I'm not sure how useful any of my code is, but feel free to use it.

If someone plans on releasing an official Justin.tv addon for eden, just let me know so I can get a mod to close this thread. It would make sense to create a new thread so the author of the new addon has ownership.

@divingmule please make a justin.tv addon. i know myself and many others would love it
Hi,

Did any decision get made on who will carry the torch? Stacked or DM?

Hopefully we can get this bk up and running as I'm itching to watch some stuff over the holidays Smile
Try the zip posted on 395. It's working great for me. You will need the librtmp with swfVerify2 patch though. Else it won't work.
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hi,

Did any decision get made on who will carry the torch? Stacked or DM?

Hopefully we can get this bk up and running as I'm itching to watch some stuff over the holidays Smile

I've been working on an add-on for sometime now but it needs quite a bit more work before it's ready to be released. If anyone want's to join forces we could put it in a repo somewhere. stacked?
divingmule Wrote:I've been working on an add-on for sometime now but it needs quite a bit more work before it's ready to be released. If anyone want's to join forces we could put it in a repo somewhere. stacked?

Please Release It PLease please please and thanks for the hard work
XBMC Fever..
This will only work with XBMC Eden.
Download Zip - http://divingmules-repo.googlecode.com/f...-0.2.8.zip

ATV2 users will need an updated librtmp.

Thanks to newatv2user you can try this one - http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=961291
The lib is located in private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/ - Others have reported the location to be root/applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks
After replaceing the file you may* need to change owner "chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib"
See post 533 if you need more help.
Good work drivingmule. Have a great Xmas Smile
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin9