• 14(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
shwetkprabhat Wrote:Not sure if anyone else facing this issue, however emm is not able to save the posters, searched this thread, could not find anything, any help is appreciated!

I was having the same issue. I enabled the other poster/fanart sites to get images from and I was able to save posters.
snowjim Wrote:How to a update the library again? I know that I can do a (re)scrape of an existing show but in this case the TV Show is not in the list? it does exist in the filestrcutre that Ember is set to use but the TV Show is not added even if I click Update Library > All?

Try this - Settings-TV shows-Files&Sources- Check Ignore last, check clean database, uncheck scan in order.
if that doesn't work removing the source and adding it back is an option.

blackcows Wrote:When EMM shows fanart with (orginal) what does this mean?

Also is there a way to edit the fanart and poster for sets from within EMM or must the be done manually?

Original is referring to the resolution of the image. All the sizes that don't say 'original' are resized. For instance - a 1920x1080 image is uploaded and is labeled original and 1280x720 is resized from that.
Ember doesn't have a way to edit movie set posters/fanart.
JW06 Wrote:I was having the same issue. I enabled the other poster/fanart sites to get images from and I was able to save posters.

Thanks JW06, it did not solve the problem for me, however found the issue, I selected only X-LARGE for the poster and it was the culprit, unchecked that and its working now!
Im using EMM new version i want it to start at windows stratup (using Eventghost) and to start updating library and Scare Movies and Tv shows automatically.

I know that some command line options can be configured but before that i've the problem that EMM allways starts the setup windows.

The files are uncompressed to a file directory.

What to do?
Sometimes i got a random error running EMM with W7 in my HTPC.
Although, it appears to still running. I mean once i was scraping my videos and W7 told me it stop running, but actually it was still running.

I had this problem in my HTPC with later version. But when i go to my personal pc i dont thing ive this error.

Suggestions?
If I try to scrape fanart for a TV series seaon I get an error and a forced close of Ember. Just to let you know ...

And BTW, Happy New Year to everyone!
"allow video meta tag duration to overwrite Runtime field using <h>=hours <m><0m>=minutes <s><0s>=seconds, for example <h>:<0m>:<0s>"

Ugh! So now I have to convert back to minutes now as Boxee Box uses minutes for the runtime field. Sad

Any way to change back to minutes for TV Shows?

I see there is an option for movies but not TV Shows.
Quick question has anyone tried the xbmc controller in ember?
does it work for you?

Mine just bombs out when trying to connect to it
http://pastebin.com/1pZtmKjz
generious Wrote:Quick question has anyone tried the xbmc controller in ember?
does it work for you?

Mine too
I love Ember Media Manager. Hope this version will be kept alive...
Does frame extraction work with dvd .vob files? I have the option for frame extraction, but when I press the button, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
blackcows Wrote:EMM is downloading this:

rtmp://amazonimdb.fcod.llnwd.net/a2643/o25/s/theaters/MV5/BMT/c5M/Dg3/MV5BMTc5MDg3MTAyNF5BNl5BZmx2XkFtZTcwNTU5NjUyNA4040?e=1325211470&h=c47592a84df326c3010f121ac7d43230

under "trailer" for some of my movies...not exactly the same but similar. I tried the links but they are not valid? What does this reference?

Mike

I have the same issue. But if I search for each movie manually and start the download after getting the trailer list, it works. Not a very comfortable work around.

Any suggestions why this happens?
war59312 Wrote:"allow video meta tag duration to overwrite Runtime field using <h>=hours <m><0m>=minutes <s><0s>=seconds, for example <h>:<0m>:<0s>"

Ugh! So now I have to convert back to minutes now as Boxee Box uses minutes for the runtime field. Sad

Any way to change back to minutes for TV Shows?

I see there is an option for movies but not TV Shows.

I put a request in for this about a week ago, but with bodrick's recent operation, it may be a while before we see any updates.

http://ember.purplepig.net/issues/22
Miguelbx Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by generious
Quick question has anyone tried the xbmc controller in ember?
does it work for you?

Mine too

This functionality has not been working since Dharma. It's normal (kinda...).
How do I use the Bulk Renamer?

I used "Sort Files into Folders" and have the .nfo and stuff in the movie folder.

But the Renamer doesnt work.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26