[REQUEST] Option to remove from library after watching
I was wondering if it would be possible to make an add-on that after I watch a show or movie asks if I would like to remove from library. If you say no then nothing happens it just acts as normal when your finished with a show. If however you were to click yes it would then confirm the removal, and if you click yes again it would remove from library.

Not sure how hard this would be but I would be willing to make a small donation ($5) to someone that could get it working for me.
check out the simplicity skin. igotdvds has, in his own words, "used some button trickery" to implement this feature.

You can choose up to 10 shows that use this feature (not movies). I guess the thought is that everyone has some shows they like to watch once and get rid of, and some you like to watch over and over again.

Anyhow, I've gone on long enough... go check out the skin, it is one of the best.
Yeah that wont work I have far more than 10 shows, and I would like it for movies as well. Also I am happy with the confluence skin.
Just press Delete after watching. Wink
Hitcher Wrote:Just press Delete after watching. Wink

That is what I do now, but I would like it to auto ask me if I want to delete.
Bumping this hoping someone can help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Option to remove from library after watching0