[RELEASE] MyCalendar (Calander Script)
hi, nice script, i downloaded it and it works great, only one problem, on the display screen the wording is in a different language, not english, very annoying to look at.
you have a very strange trouble...

maybe can you try to delete all and download the .rar archive again to re-install it !
i can't figure out what can be wrong...
another language...
lol
it may looks like french language isn't it ?
lol
normally you should get english language as default...
if you want to try t change by yourself :
- 'clic' on a day to make the menu appear.
- select 'parametres' at the bottom of all buttons
[a new box appear]
- on the line 'langue', press the button labeled 'francais' to make it show 'english'
- then press 'back' button on the pad (it will save you changes)
- press back once again to leave the menu
- then back again to quit.
re-start your mycalendar, and it should display it using english labels...

if not, please tell me, but i don't know why... (actual version is the one from the 15th of this month. py file is named "mycalendar 150205.py".
you can get last version here :
http://xstreampack.free.fr/mycalendar/mycalendar.rar
i had the same problem (no back, couldnt see button focus). this was the version i got from scriptrunner though. i think the button thing might be a font issue (ive had something similar happen to me). have you tested the script with multiple skins?

i will take a look at whats going on later when i get time.
yes ! you're right ! it might be because of your skin !
i'm using pm1 (project mayhem).
maybe should i focus fonts i need in one of mycalendar directory...
so, if you are using a different xbmc skin than pm, you may develop a skin for mycalendar that will work with your skin...
(solexalex @ feb. 17 2005,23:25 Wrote:you have a very strange trouble...

maybe can you try to delete all and download the .rar archive again to re-install it !
i can't figure out what can be wrong...
ok, i downloaded the mycalendar script myself (the first time i downloaded it using scriptrunner). now, it works but the language is still set to francais. thoughts?

thx Smile
Quote: now, it works but the language is still set to francais.
i don't really know what is your problem... can you see the english.xml file in the language directory ?
what make you say it is french ? (it may be a stupid question, anyway, i try to find out what is the problem...)
maybe can you make a screenshot to show me where the problem is...
(solexalex @ feb. 20 2005,17:27 Wrote:
Quote: now, it works but the language is still set to francais.
i don't really know what is your problem... can you see the english.xml file in the language directory ?
what make you say it is french ? (it may be a stupid question, anyway, i try to find out what is the problem...)
maybe can you make a screenshot to show me where the problem is...
the english.xml file is in the language directory.

here's a screenshot of the mycalendar main screen (displaying in french). here's a screenshot of the mycalendar options
displaying it being set to english.

please advise. Smile
ok
lol
it is working good !!!
have a look to the buttons on the setting screen (on the left ) you can see :
"add an event"
"this month..."
"this week..."
these words are english isn't it ? Wink ok my english is not very perfect but...
the only french words are in the main screen on the right of the calendar.

so, your script is working well. the french words on main screen are not translated as they are here only for preparing next versions... Wink
can it be updated to support resolutions like 720p and 1080i? it is currently only using the top left part of the screen of my hdtv. the fonts are a little too small.
hi !
ok for this. i will do my best to make it fitting every screens...

as for now i know 720 width but not 1080 ??
can you tell me more about this please ?
hi
some bugs in language file. short month for march was missing !!!
furthermore,i received some languages packs files. so here are all the language files to download :
english
francais (french)
deutsch (german)
polski (polish)
(i tried the polish language and it was not working on my xbox... it may be cause of my strings format -unknown chars but not sure)

here is a new skin :
default3 by inferno [germany]
the resolution is 1920 * 1080 for mode 1080i. is this information sufficient for you to update the script?
to resume :
pal : 720*540
ntsc : 720*480
wide ? (1080i) : 1920*1080
720p : 1280*720
i'll try to fix it in next versions. actually, all the script is made for pal screens. i will add some stuff to make it fit any screen size.
please erpi99 can you send me a screenshot ?

(edit: 720p size given by erpi99)
by the way, 720p is 1280 * 720.

i will get a screenshoot tonight.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyCalendar (Calander Script)0