Appeal to all add-on developers and kind souls
Hello Developers and kind souls!

I am compiling a list of all addons that are currently available for XBMC on the XBMC Wiki. You can find the list here:

List of XBMC Addons

The template is already done, but because of the sheer number of add-ons, and amount of information required, completing this page will be an enormous task. It's not the input of data the problem, but the recollection of it what takes most time. If you can fill in the required information on the wiki for your own add-ons this would be an huge help for the community. If you can spare a few minutes to do this it would be much appreciated.

Here are some guidelines for the information that needs to be entered:

Name
The name of your add-on

Description
What your add-on does. PLEASE TRY AND KEEP THIS SHORT! Try to include any extra functions that the addon covers that might not be implicit category.

System
If the addon has any system requirements/compatiblity please mark with wich system will work, if not mark "All".

Languages
The languages supported by your addon. Please use 2-letter language abbreviations given here

Region
If your add-on only functions in certain geographical regions please state that fact here. If it is universal please say "All" in this column

Other
Refers to any compatibility issue or requirement for the addon to work properly, mark "Yes" or "No".

Owner
The developer or development team name for the add-on

Last modified
When the add-on was last modified. If you have more than one release of your add-on currently available please put in dates for each release

Version Number
Version number of current releases of the add-on. If you have more than one release of your add-on currently available please put in version numbers for each release

Forum
Please provide a link to the forum topic discussing your add-on. Please use the text "Link" to act as the link itself

Repository
Please state the repository or repositories where the add-on is available from. Please include a link where possible.

Icons
Please provide a link (imageshack or whatever) to the icon representing the add-on, I'll upload it to the wiki later so we don't depend in third party .

Thanks in advance to everyone!
What, you're not going to do it for us? Rolleyes lol Just kidding(had to get you back.. )

This is a great idea and it looks good..

Thanks for the work you have and others have put in this..

Hopefully I'll get a chance to enter in the info for the two addons I am working on...

KiSUAN Wrote:Hello Developers and kind souls!

I am compiling a list of all addons that are currently available for XBMC on the XBMC Wiki. You can find the list here:

List of XBMC Addons

The template is already done, but because of the sheer number of add-ons, and amount of information required, completing this page will be an enormous task. It's not the input of data the problem, but the recollection of it what takes most time. If you can fill in the required information on the wiki for your own add-ons this would be an huge help for the community. If you can spare a few minutes to do this it would be much appreciated.
Done. Just did not find out how to add the icon. Will check this later.

In the owner field, I also added the other devs. Ok?

And: While editing the page, I noticed that we forgot the system (Win, Lin, Mac) in the list. I think this might be useful, too.
@ malte

Great one on the "system" column, already added.

Already uploaded RCB icon.

Owner/Owners who ever developed the addon it's ok.

Thank for your input and help.

giftie Wrote:What, you're not going to do it for us?
Good one Shocked

Truth be told, I was planning on doing it alone, but it would took me a long time and probably make a lot of mistakes and a few addons I might forget, so I opt for asking for help to speeds things up.

Anyway, don't worry ones finished I'll find a way to make it private and only accesible to me!! muahahahahah (semi evil laugh)
Added a column named "other" thinking of any compatibility issue or requirement for the addon to work properly.

Thank all the people that already contribute
thanks for your efforts!

i've just added my plugins to the list and will try and keep them up to date Wink

t0mm0
Rainbow 
Bump!

Sorry, I wouldn't normally just bump a thread without anything extra to say, but this one is worth bringing to everyones' attention.

If you've not seen it already, check out the new add-ons list here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis...BMC_Addons
And if you can, please contribute (details above)
this needs to be stickied.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Appeal to all add-on developers and kind souls0