New View request!
Stoli, you mentioned you'd be adding new features to the Eden builds only, is that the case with this too?

The view is awesome!
anoobie Wrote:@stoli - thanks for considering adding this to your awesome skin. I'm not too sure if the fonts are distributable, but they were used in original Aeon.

that's what I thought... I'll use the current font when I integrate your work for consistency and to avoid any license issues.

@adytum - haven't decided yet, but it will definitely be nightlies at first.

Thanks,
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Hmmm.... How shall I put this? Not a chance in hell. To _me_ this is where Aeon and its mods jumped the proverbial shark. The code is out there to recreate the mod, but it won't be coming from me.

Edit: I do remember that view and being impressed by it...

Agreed on the jump the shark comment. Just way to busy for my taste. I like the clean simple lines of Neon.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
Anyway u can put this view in the stable version?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Maybe, but I only update the stable every couple of months. BUT... I may need to do it sooner since the tvtunes script changed and does not work now.
-stoli-
ok no problem. thanks for the update and great skin. I still cant get tvtunes to work on my atv2 (stream over smb).
Can anyone tell me how to install Anoobie's port? I downloaded it and have no clue where it goes.
Yea me too I like to check out this view as well. Love the Neon skin and would love to add a new view.
I'll work on adding it in the next week or two...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'll work on adding it in the next week or two...

U da man Wink
Something like this?

Still have some work to do, but it's in there now. Smile
-stoli-
Very nice Smile Neon is the best skin in the world !!!
Great work stoli, glad to see one of my favorite Aeon mods getting implemented in skin. Big_Noid is also going to work on implementing it into Aeon NOX. But while talking to him a i got a better ideea of a viewtype, a combination of the Aeon Showcase with this multiplex view/mod.

Basically for the poster strip an Showscase (Aeon showcase style i mean) type strip at the bottom (you know, like this, but with your current multiplex cases/overlays) and the 2 left & right panels from this mod. One for the poster, the other for the movie information/codecs etc, hot they are now. Optionally, a third panel in the middle for extrathumbs or a smaller fanart image (but i don`t like it with 3 panels, since 2 panels + showcase poster strip would be an ideal combination between eye-candy an a clean interface.

What do you think?

Oh yeah, one last small thing : Maybe you can add a little less transparent background on the left panel, it would improve legibility of the text Big Grin, or an option to toggle this.
Multiplex turned off, Thumbnails on:

Darkened left panel:

Thumbnail on left:
-stoli-
Looks amazing Stoli, now how do I get mine to look like that?!?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New View request!0