[WINDOWS] 24p audio out of sync
Nah, remuxing isn't the issue. It happens on all 24p content.
Hmm...what I did in the end is setup my TV refresh rate at 50Hz, then uncheck change display rate to match video.
All the 24p will be speed up to 25Hz , but I dont really see the difference , so I'm ok. The only problem would be with 30p content, but I dont have a lot of it.

But..it's not very clear for me, for E350, ION, etc. ..they should be able to do 24p, right ? So it is not a hardware limitation ?
Problem is that MPCHC had the same issue...
I have 2 videos that have the problem with the sync, -.250 seems to fix it. the rest play fine. 24p HD videos seem fine, its two standard def ones that have the problem.

I also managed to get a correctly synced one out of sync by using fast forward and rewind. had to do it a few times to get it resynced.

i've checked the options, unchecked the options, no help. playing at 60hz no issue, only when running at 23hz.

do most people check adjust display refresh rate and sync to display? and what is the best option for sync to display? one seems to say audio quality will suffer, one doesn't work with digital out, and one says video will get jerky so seems best to just leave it off?

and if you already have the refresh rate at the 24p level, why would you need to sync to display at all? that and the fact that it doesn't seem to make a difference for me, either the movie works in sync or it doesn't, my main concern is losing sync throughout the movie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] 24p audio out of sync0