How to manually install Camelot 9.11 from sourceforge
I upgraded my stock Apple TV from Camelot 9.11 to Dharma 10.1 and lost the ability to hear any sound. After changing the settings searching the forum for a solution with no luck, I factory restored the ATV1 to version 2.1 and installed Babylon 9.04.

My question, how do I modify launcher to allow an install from the sourceforge 9.11 xbmc-9.11-x86.dmg image or install this manually via SSH?

Adding the nightly builds to launcher will not help as the 9.11 image is no longer on the mirrors.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
--Jeff S
Did anyone get back to you about this? Id also like to know how to install 9.11 camelot on apple tv 1... the nightlies launcher does not have 9.11 in its mirrors as you said below

jstrickrott Wrote:I upgraded my stock Apple TV from Camelot 9.11 to Dharma 10.1 and lost the ability to hear any sound. After changing the settings searching the forum for a solution with no luck, I factory restored the ATV1 to version 2.1 and installed Babylon 9.04.

My question, how do I modify launcher to allow an install from the sourceforge 9.11 xbmc-9.11-x86.dmg image or install this manually via SSH?

Adding the nightly builds to launcher will not help as the 9.11 image is no longer on the mirrors.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
--Jeff S
I have some apps that are not playing nicely with Dharma. This is not the fault of XBMC rather the developers abandoning the project. Dharma is a great piece of software, the developers of the other software are just a piece. Someone direct us please. Thanks in advance.
Piketfence Wrote:I have some apps that are not playing nicely with Dharma. This is not the fault of XBMC rather the developers abandoning the project. Dharma is a great piece of software, the developers of the other software are just a piece. Someone direct us please. Thanks in advance.

I'm not quite sure if we xbmc developers should take this as a complement or an insult ?
Quote:I'm not quite sure if we xbmc developers should take this as a complement or an insult ?
I reckon they meant this:
Quote:I have some apps that are not playing nicely with Dharma. This is not the fault of XBMC developers rather the app's developers abandoning the project. Dharma is a great piece of software, the developers of the other software are just a piece. Someone direct us please. Thanks in advance.
At least I hope that's what they mean, still not nice to someone who bothered to write the app in the first place (in their free time)

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to manually install Camelot 9.11 from sourceforge0