Whoopsie.
Okay, so, getting ready for our move, we've had our internet disconnected. now, between trying to add a new source and accidentally deleting whatever magical thing it is that reads all my .nfo files, and trying to connect the ATV to a shared 3g pdanet android connection.. i've lost library mode, and can't figure out how to get it back. when i try to scrape, it says it can't connect to a remote server, and asks if i'd like to continue. i say yes, and it just stops scraping, and doesn't look at my .nfo files, i guess? can someone please help me get library mode back? oh yeah. it's still showing fan art in the file view..
okay, after doing some reading.. apparently trying to scrape without internet access will always fail.. so is there any way to create a scraper that only reads local .nfo files? can anyone point me in the direction of creating my own scraper?
I would try looking here and see if that has what you need. I don't know that it's possible but there is plenty of info about scrapers in the wiki.
theory Wrote:I would try looking here and see if that has what you need. I don't know that it's possible but there is plenty of info about scrapers in the wiki.

yeah. i've been going through all that, but it seems to mainly deal with scraping websites to create the DB, and only looks at the URL in a nfo file, to find where the movie belongs, not how to only look at the data in the .nfo..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Whoopsie.0