[DEV] FlashSportStreams.com
Any news on this plugin or is it dead in the water?
Not dead, with any luck, there will be a basic working version in time for the FA Cup Final Smile
any knowledge of the kbps on this site?
icky Wrote:any knowledge of the kbps on this site?

According to the guy who runs it between 800-2500kb/s
Just a quick update, I haven't had much time to work on this plugin yet, there's something odd about how alot of the streams work and I don't have them all working yet, so no release for this weekend. But, I continue to work on this and hope to make a release within the next week.
Thanks mclog, your work is much appreciated.
nikc0069 Wrote:Thanks mclog, your work is much appreciated.

Any update on this?
So I'd love to see this one happen, use this site all the time.

Any movement forward, this would be great.

Good work
You should get onto the developer of flashsports streams and get comission for any one who joins based on this plugin when its working. I will be signing up once we have a working plugin on ipad and atv XBMC.
Its now been almost 2 weeks since we heard from the developer of this. I suggest we call his port dead and some of us get together and work on a new one.

Wish he had released his code so we didnt have to start over..sigh.
just adding:

add-on does work, although it involves hard coding the RTMP feeds in the plugin (which we have currently done) and works fine!

however, it is unfair to freely allow users to rip these streams and use them to not pay for a subscription..

mclog is in talks with FSS and waiting for a reply to standardise the rtmp feeds in order to do what we did with LOF and not hard code the rtmp feeds!

as i say there is a working version.. but not a release copy due to the RTMP feeds being freely available for anyone to "steal" and use outside of FSS website (without paying a subscription) which isnt fair on the website..

hope you understand?

if anyone has any scripting skills at producing something else that can rip these RTMP feeds (which arent standardised/ are not in the same format) that would be great, could you PM us. cheers
Yeah no point stealing the feeds as the site member will be forced to change the site and possibly mess up any chance of a working plugin. Idealy you want to be able to work with each other. Looking forward to a working release.
No movement on this. Pity this could have been my sky killer
Any news about this? Did anything come of the chats with the site owners? Hoped this would happen...
*bump*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEV] FlashSportStreams.com1