Still Alive Media Manager?
Right now I'm using Media Companion gen2 3.400 to scrape fanart, poster, nfo etc. for all my movies and TV-Shows. But in the last time I noticed some problems. For example if it scrapes the wrong movie and you click on the button to select the right movie and hit go then, it generates a blank nfo instead of scraping the movie with the selected movie.

So I wanted to know if there's a Media Info/Scraper Tool which is still alive and not "dead". I know there are several like Ember Media Manager, Media Info Plus, Universal Media Manager etc. but they are all kinda like...dead. Or at least I'm not able to download the last versions of the named programs.

So yea, any suggestions or help pointing me in the right direction?

My folder structure looks like this btw

Quote:\\NAS\
+ Movies\
++ Movie01\
+++ all the files related to Movie01 (e.g. nfo, fanart, mkv, tbn, poster)
++ Movie02\
+++ all the files related to Movie02 (e.g. nfo, fanart, mkv, tbn, poster)
etc.

and

Quote:\\NAS\
+ TV Shows\
++ TV Show01\
+++ Season 1\
++++ all the files related to Episode1 of this season (e.g. nfo, mkv)
++++ all the files related to Episode2 of this season (e.g. nfo, mkv)
+++ Season 2\
++++ all the files related to Episode1 of this season (e.g. nfo, mkv)
++++ all the files related to Episode2 of this season (e.g. nfo, mkv)
etc.
I'm using ember revisited but that's not working too well at the minute and seems to be dead/dieing.

Media Center Master seems to be living but I don't like the way it works. I can't seem to stop it from making XML's and it doesn't name the fanart images etc how the rest of my collection is.
Thanks to rudeboyx for basically answering all my questions here. I'm so glad my beloved Media Companion ain't dead Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Still Alive Media Manager?0