• 23(current)
[RELEASE] TV Time (Video) Addon Version 2.0
I've got a 17mb log of TVTime 2.2.22 creating the channels that I plan on uploading to mediashare when I get home again (had to run out right after the channels were created so unable to upload just yet) hopefully this will enable others to tell me what is going wrong with the channel creation with regards to trailers. For some reason they do not show up AT ALL.

Still unable to go forward in the EPG, but that is arguably a feature not a bug! Wink

To me not having the trailers show up is more of a big deal, IMHO.

--bornagainpenguin
Here's that log I promised. Hopefully someone can tell me where it is that TVTime is not seeing the trailers or whether I am not naming or ordering them properly for the script to see...

--bornagainpenguin

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?syxamxraayatba5
I have a few ASX streams that I'd like to add to TV Time. How do I do this? I was looking around in the code and found sources.xml. If I add an entry with the URL for the ASX file, should it just work?
Same issues as mentioned by others about focus. When I press enter to bring up the on screen guide, all is fine, until I press enter again. The menu closes, i am taken to the channel selected but something about the focus is off. I can FF, rewind, move up down channel by channel, but the menu won't come back up. When I exit tvtime I can hear the movement like the remote is moving, but on the screen nothing works.
I'd recommend psuedotv. I haven't seen any updates here for a while and ptv is now more featured and can do more than tv time. Plus the dev is very active and helpful.
LOL
I just came to TVTime "because" Icouldn't get PTV to work on my PVR build
I'm so glad I've found this application, I plan on using it all the time... once I can get it working.

I'm having trouble launching the application though. When I set it to auto tune, it just pops up to 10% or 40% and sit there for an indefinite length of time. When i hit cancel, it says "cancelling" but this also stays on the screen for ages.
I can press up and down to hear the click, but the application itself never closes.

the same thing happens when I disable auto tune and launch the channel wizard.

any ideas on why this would be happening?
vandal138 Wrote:I'm so glad I've found this application, I plan on using it all the time... once I can get it working.

I'm having trouble launching the application though. When I set it to auto tune, it just pops up to 10% or 40% and sit there for an indefinite length of time. When i hit cancel, it says "cancelling" but this also stays on the screen for ages.
I can press up and down to hear the click, but the application itself never closes.

the same thing happens when I disable auto tune and launch the channel wizard.

any ideas on why this would be happening?

if ur using the newest version try a older one like 2.2.20 the newest version doesnt work verry good
I searched this thread for "icefilms" but only found one post... Is it possible to use TVTime with all of the streaming content available via Icefilms? ie if one has a premium megaupload account, there is no delay in loading a show/movie so it would be possible to have a tv guide or channel surf w/ content pulled from the vast library of icefilms... this would be amazing and beat any available cable/satellite service out there...
mjreddy Wrote:I searched this thread for "icefilms" but only found one post... Is it possible to use TVTime with all of the streaming content available via Icefilms? ie if one has a premium megaupload account, there is no delay in loading a show/movie so it would be possible to have a tv guide or channel surf w/ content pulled from the vast library of icefilms... this would be amazing and beat any available cable/satellite service out there...

Well the biggest limitation would be whether or not the entire video could be read enough to get the begin and end times, which is a technical limitation that restricts many of the streaming video sites from being incorporated IIRC.

More importantly it seems that jtucker1972 has been abducted by aliens since he hasn't been seen since August making this plugin effectively dead. Sad

--bornagainpenguin
Damn.

I updated to a recent nightly using the XBMC Updater, and suddenly my subtitles started to work again in Windows XP on some of my anime files--these same files which I was told would not work due to limitations in the way direct x works with my video card. Awesome! Then I went to try out TVTime 2.2.2....

It simply does not see the channels when it is time to create new ones. I always wipe out the useraddons folder with the TVTime channels whenever I add new commercials (am trying to include at least one 30 sec promo for every show I have to remind me of what is available) and it simply would not create any new channels.

Is anyone else testing this old thing on the latest nightlies and seeing the same issues (maybe knowing some workarounds)? I prefer this over PsuedoTV because it seems alot less complicated to set the commercials and station bumpers here than it is in PseudoTV--although it has been awhile since I last checked in with the thread for their development so maybe things have improved. Last I saw the developer was talking about creating a "commercials channel" and weaving it in and out of the other threads.

--bornagainpenguin

PS: Sorry for the excessive bumping, if it is an issue.
Check out PsuedoTV again. The channel interleaving is brilliant and in the end allows a lot more flexibility.
Is it still being developed and fixed? Tried using it on my openelec box a few month back and it didn't work due to the python version openelec uses. I was hoping for an update, but there is nothing happening?
can you use this with appletv addons like "live stream" or do you have to build it using your own files?
I have installed using Eden official 11.0 (no betas) and got latest script.tvtime.2.2.22, and i have a huge database library of sorted files and it all works fine in Pseudo finding my library. But in TV Time it always wants to search on start up for my Files using Autofind and it finds Nothing. It tells me to goto Settings and in the Config Channel menu it shows nothing in my library. No Show, No Movies, No Networks. I know i have a working library. The config Menus are all Blank. I so want to use this for Bumpers. Why are my Channels not detecting? I cleared Userdata under both sections and wiped all folders of TV time. I also rolled back to earlier versions but still nothing detected. Does TVTime only work with Dharma 10 and current TVtime script vr 2.2.22? Pls Help! Thnkx and Awesome Script!
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV Time (Video) Addon Version 2.02